—» II

4D Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

We just arrived at one of the best “Book shops” in Gwanak district. Oh well, I needed to buy new sketch books for my next project this month. True that Sunny and I applied to the same prestigious university together, but we were surely in different faculties, anyways. Sunny more focused in Business Department because she wanted to restore her father’s dream: the Lee's “Pastry shop”, while I was in the Faculty of Fine Arts, specifically Department of Design. Uh-huh, I always loved fashion and all and becoming a future professional Designer was the most important goal in my life! So that's why, I chose this path to pursue my dream.

“Actually, what do you want to buy missy?” Sunny said as we walked around the shop.

“I kind of need to buy some new sketch book for my next project.”

“Oh, I see. No doubts that our dear Designer will be performing her new artworks anytime soon~! What can I do, good luck!” Sunny teasing me and I laughed at her silly jokes. Oh there you are! I walked toward a bookshelf picking up a few reasonably priced and good quality sketch books that I need. Then, we walked toward the checkout.

“You sure don’t want to buy anything, dear you Businesswoman?” I back. Sunny chuckled a bit.

“Ani. I’m not in need of something for now, maybe next time and you should accompany me by then, no matter what Yuri-ah!" We laughed together and walked out of the book shop after I paid for these books. Suddenly, I felt like my stomach being squeezed, it growled in hunger. Ugh.. I can't skip breakfast. I need some food right now.

“Uh Sunny-ah, can we grab some food? I hadn’t had breakfast this morning yet.” Sunny stared at me fixedly. Aigoo, she was just soo cute! I pinched her cheek hard.

“Yah! YAH! YURI-AH! IT HURTS!" She slapped my hand, I was just giggling at her adorableness. Sunny rubbed her bright red cheek, "Aish. You don’t need to pinch me like that, you know?! We’ll be looking for food booths asap, so hang on.” 

“Hehe mianhae, it's just that you looked so darn cute with that expression just now. Okay, let’s go!” Smiling innocently, I dragged Sunny to one of my favorite cafes nearby and finally we found a seat near the window. Then, one of the waiters approached our table.

“Excuse me agassi, what do you want to order?” The waiter asked, the two of us read through the menu. Oh, I am really hungry just by one look at those foody pics on the menu book making me can't help myself. Aish, I didn’t care with my diet things or blah blah. I need my food now! I simply ordered my meals without a second thought. 

“I want bibim gooksu, seolleongtang, hoeddeok, and— oh! an iced lemonade for me, please? What about you, Sun?” I said. The waiter nodded, Sunny looked at me in disbelief.

“Can't believe. Are you sick or what. That’s too much for you, don’t you think so? Oh by the way, I'll go with egg roll omelette, and grape juice please? Gamsahabnida.” Sunny said as she closed the menu book.

“Alright, anything else misses?” The waiter asked again after he wrote down our orders. Both of us shook our head, he bowed politely then left us.        

I crossed my arms leaning back on my seat, observing this childhood friend of mine, “Well, look at you, Sun. Aren't you getting skinnier than the first time I met you. Come now, eat enough uri Sunnybunny. We need all the best energy supplier so you’ll remain healthy and fit, do you get me child?” I said in a serious tone, feeling like I taught a stubborn kindergarten student.

“Neh~ seonsaengnim.” Sunny rolled her eyes purposely adding a sound effect like an obedient student herself.

Suppressing a laugh, I reached over the table to knock her head playfully, “That's my student~ haha! Oh gosh, I think I can become a reliable actress just as well, the proof is that I'm too good at acting as a professional teacher right." Sunny turned her face sideways, she pretended to puke her guts and sooner than later we both shaking with laughter at the antics just as our foods arrived.

“Sorry for taking your time misses, safely enjoy..” The same waiter smiled, placing in order much of well-cooked korean dishes on top of the table. He bowed once more. 

“Gamsahabnida.” Both of us said in unison and bowed slightly as well before the waiter left. We started to dive in our meal in silent. Sometime when we are eating still, I noticed Sunny being unnatural. She slowly chewed on her food as if in deep thought while looking out the window blankly. I could tell she hasn't been looking too well lately. It makes me curious. I then swallowed the food, took a sip of my drink and cleared my throat, it did make her looked at me.

“Sunny, is it the food o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter