—» III

4D Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O POV

Good thing, the Professor hasn’t arrived yet.

I felt someone patted my shoulder from behind, “Hey D.O-yah, where did you and Kai go just now? You guys are almost late for the quiz, ya know.” A person said with his distinctive voice. He was one of my colleagues and friends in this Department of Music— Byun Baekhyun.

“We went to a café where we used to hang out to buy a cup of drink but really, it was a waste of time to purchase the drink." Sighing, I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Moreover we are not yet late, Bacon.” I added just in time the Professor entered the classroom. We salute him, then the class officially started.

Baekhyun nudged me in the ribs from the side making me grimace a little, “You better stop calling me by that f**kin' pet name, Kyungsoo. Aish. Oh wait, as far as I can remember you really liked that caffeinated beverage. What exactly happened?” Baekhyun looked at me with his -trademark- smirk before we started to fill in the quiz.

"Sorry. I'm currently lazy for explanation session, especially with you." I try to focus on this quiz ignoring his nagging at me, that insufferable guy even shooted his death glare to me. I breathed a sigh, silently cursed him, "Tch, fine then.” Aish, now that I think about it. Those two girls, who did they think they are?

End D.O POV

 

The class was over a few minutes ago, some of the students scattered all over the campus or some did other activities. While D.O and the gangs swiftly made their way to the crowded cafeteria, and took their regular seat after ordering their lunch. They can relax now for they have no other classes after the previous quiz.

 

“Now, I’m going back at your words back then. What happened at the cafe?” Baekhyun asked eagerly. Kai just sat there confused with what they were talking about.

 

“Hey hey, hold on. What do you mean by “happened”? Did something happen earlier?” Kai getting more confused, eventually scooping dish into his mouth to try on.

 

Baekhyun looked at him in surprise, “What!? So, you still didn’t know about what had happened to D.O? Aish. Where were you at that time?” Questioned by Baekhyun himself.

 

Kai swallowed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter