Stolen

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE

“You’re the one singing?!!” Sungmin snorted.

“Who else do you think? That tree?” Kyuhyun answered sarcastically. “You were listening to my voice?”

“What??! I am not! Your voice for your information!” Sungmin screamed at Kyu’s face.

 

“Really?? You were grinning like an idiot while listening! I saw you!”

“What made you think that you’re the reason why I smiled??” Sungmin tried to defend himself.


 

“My VOICE! MY VOICE IS THE REASON WHY YOU SMILED!” Kyu screamed at Min’s face.

 

Min was pinned against the wall. He didn’t notice that he was taking a few steps backward while Kyu was taking a few steps forward.

 

Min felt that he has nowhere to go. He was cornered with a smirking Kyu in front of him. His eyes widened upon the realization that Kyu was only a few inches away from him.

 

“Admit it now!” Kyu talked again.

“No I won’t!”

“Admit it or I’ll kiss you.” Kyu threatened.

Min chuckled at Kyu’s words. He will never do that to him. Kyu bullied him ever since they became classmates.

 

“Kiss me?? You’ve got to be kidding me! If you do that then I’ll tell everyone that you’re gay!” Sungmin threatened back.

“Like anyone would buy your story Sungmin.” Kyu protested.

“Just admit that you like the song I made… ” Kyu leaned closer. “For you PUMPKIN PIE

 

Sungmin was dumbfounded at Kyu, leaving his jaw to drop.

 

Kyu took the liberty to kiss Sungmin.

 

Min’s eyes widened in horror, still not able to process that he and Kyuhyun are kissing.

 

Kyu then pulled away smirking, “I see you liked my voice and my kiss.” Kyu starred at Min.

“See you again tomorrow pumpkin pie!” Kyu bid goodbye to his pumpkin pie.

 

He left Sungmin walling on the wall.

 

Min was still in state of shock.

Still dumbfounded and unable to breathe properly.

 

“You stole my first kiss! DARN YOU KYUHYUN!” Sungmin screamed while walling.

 

Sungmin decided to go home to clean his mouth.

He ran to their house as fast as he could. The thought of he and Kyu kissing made his stomach churn.

 

He was near their house when he saw his cousin Heechul with another man, talking like they’ve known each other for years. Sungmin laughed for a while realizing that his cousin ‘The stubborn divaKim Heechul has a new found friend again.

 

He wanted to in their conversation, but then he remembered that Kyu kissed him a few moments ago making him run for his life again.

 

By the time he arrived home he immediately brushed his teeth, rinsed it with mouthwash. Brushed his teeth again and then rinsed again. He’s been doing it for 16 times and still he feels he isn’t cleaned yet.

 

“Damn Kyuhyun!” He screamed while brushing his teeth.

 

 

Thank heavens Hae lived 3 more blocks away from Heechul’s house that he had to walk a few more blocks.

 

Meanwhile Heechul was trying his best to hide his happiness that’s absolutely freaking him now.

He’s walking with his new found friend Hangeng (which will make Sungmin laugh out loud again because Heenim isn’t good at making friends.)

 

“How long do you live in Sapphire St. anyway?” Hangeng started a conversation.

“My parents own that house before they made me.” Hee answered in a monotone.

“Oh, wow, you’re lucky, I never had a chance to live in a place that long.”

“Why?” Hee asked.

“My parents love to travel that is why we always move and when you look at my records I already attended schools of different countries.” Hangeng flashed a smile on Heenim, who on the other hand was lookin at him.

 

Hee was dumbfounded, seeing Hangeng smiling at him was the best sight his eyes would love to see, aside from Mr. Choi’s whole figure of course.

 

“I see my house now! Thank you for walking with me!” Hangeng beamed.”Wanna come in? I must reward you for your kindness.”

“Can I?”

“Of course! You’re my first friend here! It’s an honor to let you in.” Hangeng responded happily.

“Ow Okay.” Heechul replied while scratching his neck.

 

Hangeng opened the  door and let Heenim to enter his house.

His house was clean and huge full of Chinese stuff that Heenim was so astonished at how lovely this Chinese’s house is.

However it lacked on thing for Heenim, which is a mirror for him to admire his prettiness.

 

“I’ll cook some Beijing Fried Rice for you!” Hangeng offered. “You just wait there okay?”

“Ahm, do you have a mirror?” Heechul asked.

 

“In the bathroom, just go straight at that aisle and then open the door on the right. Make yourself comfortable don’t be shy.” Hangeng reminded Hee.

 

“I am not shy don’t worry.” Heenim answered confidently.

 

 

Heenim was busy grooming his pretty face. He was in the bathroom for a long while that Hangeng already finished his cooking.

He got worried when he realized that Heenim was stuck in the bathroom for almost an hour now. Hangeng didn’t know that Heenim was doing his beauty rituals inside, causing him to stay in the bathroom for almost an hour.

 

“Heechul?” Hangeng knocked. “Are you okay?”

It took a while for Heenim to open the door. “I’m done!” Heenim opened the door wearing huge grin in his face.

 

Hangeng still wondered what in the name of Jesus did Heenin do inside the bathroom/

 

They ate the Beijing Fried Rice Hangeng cooked. Heenim loved it that he ended up eating many.

“Do you know where SM University is?” Hangeng asked.

“Yes, I study there.” Heenim answered.

“Oh! Great! I just transferred there! Maybe we’ll be classmates! Can I walk with you there tomorrow??” Hangeng beamed.

“S-sure.” Heenim stuttered. I think I’ll start to read the bible later! Mr. Choi’s gift is such a lucky charm!

 

After a few hours of chatting around, Hee decided to go home.

“See you tomorrow morning! We’ll go to school together!” Hangeng beamed as he waved his hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's our fic? We welcome comments too! :))

Thank you for reading! :)