Shopping

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE

 

I woke up with heavy eyelids.

Damn, it felt so good to sleep peacefully.

 

Staring at the ceiling, Sungmin was smiling because he was feeling better. He was about to stretch his arms when he felt that the spaces between his fingers was occupied.

 

WTH?

 

To his surprise, Kyu’s fingers were laced on his while Kyu’s head was leaning on his shoulder.

A wet towel was still glued to his forehead. He removed it and tried to get up however the sleeping evil maknae was still leaning on him.

Min sighed. He knew Kyu was taking care of him and it would be rude if he’d get up and let Kyu’s head fall off.

He wanted revenge at the same time he owes the sleeping man something. He thought of banging Kyu’s head on the head on the bed and then pretending to sleep again, thanks to his conscience he decided to just pass it.

He just stared at Kyuhyun who’s still in a deep sleep.

You look so cute when you smile

Kyu’s song suddenly played on Min’s mind while he looked at the sleeping figure.

Please stay for a little while

Min just smiled as he hummed it.

It’s not a joke… not a lie

But does he really mean it?

Can you be my Pumpkin Pie?

But it’s impossible.

 

To make up for Kyuhyun’s nursing, Min decided to taste the pumpkin pie.

 

“This would be the worst breakfast.” Min gulped.

 

He tried to reach his desk to grab the pumpkin pie.

“Where is it?” Min looked at his desk only to find a glass of water and some medicine. “I guess he ate it already.”

 

 

Heechul heard Min’s voice, and as a diva, barged in the room only to find Kyuhyun leaning at Min’s shoulder and still sleeping.

 

The diva wanted to laugh at the scene, but he decided to show his poker face.

“What’s where is it?” Heenim asked like he’s innocent.

“Kyu’s pumpkin pie?” Min casually answered.

“He’s leaning on it.” Hee teased causing Min’s face to turn crimson.

“I meant the pie on my desk hyung!” Sungmin asked again.
“Oh, that, ahm, I threw it.”

“Why??”

“It had molds in it.”

“Why didn’t you place it in the refrigerator? I hate you Hyung!”

“Whoa whoa! You’re getting irritated cause I threw the pie your boyfriend made?? ”

Then there was a moment of silence.

 

Good thing Heechul brought his phone with him, it was one of the lessons his previous dreams taught him. The first one was how stay pretty in times of danger.

 

The flash of his phone’s camera immediately woke up Kyu and then covered Min’s face.

 

“Nice reflexes you got there little bully!” Heechul teased.

“What are you doing Hyung?” Kyu’s sleepy voice whined.


Sungmin found that voice of Kyuhyun to be y and sweet.

 

“Making memories of you two! What else?” Heechul bragged as he took more photos of the two.

“Hyung, Sungmin is asleep…” Kyu still covered Min’s face who was turning crimson behind his palm.

“I’m awake.” Min grunted.

 

Kyu instantly placed the back of his palm at Min’s forehead. “Your fever’s gone!” Kyu said in amusement.

“I-I think so.” Min was feeling butterflies on his bloated stomach.

“You hungry??” Kyu asked Min who simply nodded.

“Let’s eat the pumpkin pie I baked!” The younger man offered. Heenim quickly gave an alibi to before Kyu started his search for the missing evil pumpkin pie.

“It had some green stuff already, so I threw it in the trash can.” Heenim shrugged.

“Oh, I forgot to put it in the fridge.” Kyu sadly said.

“Just bake another.” Min teased Kyu.

“H-hey, don’t tease me, Wookie helped me bake that now it’s gone.” Kyuhyun lowered his head for the fate of his Wookie-helped Pumpkin pie.

 

“Fine, I’m sorry.” Min pouted.

Kyu smiled, after seeing his precious pumpkin pie smile.

To make up for his unknown crime, Heenim decided to buy ingredients for the pumpkin pie he threw.

“Let’s buy ingredients…” Heechul dragged Kyuhyun to stand up. “So that you’ll stop whining little bully.”

 

“But Sungmin will be alone if we buy ingredients.” Kyuhyun suddenly looked at Min worriedly.

“Cacao is there” Heenim casually said.

“A dog????” Kyu widened his eyes.

 

Out of nowhere Sungmin’s black dog jumped at Kyuhyun and started to Kyuhyun’s face (dear readers, please don’t be jealous of our dear cacao for this part. Oh, okay then, think of yourself as that precious, blessed dog Kyu’s face ^___^ )

 

“Sungmin-ah, Looks like someone likes your boyfriend.” Heechul teased his cousin.

 

“Who said Kyu’s my boyfriend?” Sungmin snorted.

“You just did!” Heechul answered back.

Kyuhyun just grinned at Sungmin.

 

 

Kyu insisted to stay with Sungmin however you cannot depend on Heenim to buy those ingredients all by himself, simply because he walks like a model and will never carry things like a porter. So Min urged Kyu to come or else he’ll be kicked out of the house.

 

Sungmin handed Heechul his pink little paper with the list to buy, with the total amount below it.

Heenim just looked the list, “Math and ingredients, fine.”

“Now follow that, here’s 2,500 won. I already budgeted that.” Min smiled. “There is no way that amount would double, I already calculated it.”

 

They were by the doorstep when the maknae teased his pumpkin pie.

“You’re sure you’ll be fine?” Kyu asked again as he placed the back of his palm at Min’s forehead.

“Yes I am…” Min snapped Kyu’s hand. “Follow the list okay? Or any missed one is equal to Cacao’s bite!” Min threatened as he kissed the fur ball. (ooooh I wanna be Cacao! Even for a day! >___< )

 

They were at the supermarket when Heechul spotted another familiar face. The boy was looking at the fish on the fish section.

 

“Donghae!” Heechul called out the smaller man.

“Oh, you poor things, wish I could rescue all of you…” Donghae sighed as he looked at the fish inside the aquarium.

 

Donghae was busy in his little fishville that he didn’t hear Heechul calling him.

 

“Yah Donghae!” Heechul poked his head.

The smaller man turned around to see a pretty boy holding a list and another boy holding a push cart.

“Oh! It’s you! What are you doing here?” Donghae beamed.

“I’m here to expose my prettiness.” Heechul answered blankly. “What do you think am I supposed to do here?”

“Buy stuff.” Donghae answered.

“Good, come with us!” Hee offered.

“Okay!” Donghae again tapped the aquarium “One day little friends! You’ll be free!”

Evil Senior and Maknae just stared at Donghae’s weird acts.

 

“Who are you?” Donghae walked to Kyuhyun.

“I am Kyu, you are?”

“I’m Donghae!” the older man answered. “You’re hyung’s what?”

“A friend.” Kyu snorted although he really wanted to answer “Heechul’s future cousin-in-law.”

 

Shopping got worse with Donghae, they had more stop overs on different stalls which doesn’t have to do with the list they needed to buy. There were times that Donghae will handle the push cart and almost break the glasses on the kitchenware stalls because he can’t handle the push cart right. Kyu doesn’t know anything about groceries and buying ingredients so he will just nod whenever Hee asks him which is better. Plus Heenim doesn’t want to even touch the push cart he believed that touching the push cart would lose his poise.

 

Heenim just dragged Kyu and Hae to the cashier to end their catastrophic shopping. Their jaws dropped when the total amount of the things they bought were doubled than the amount Min said.

 

 

Min only gave them 2,500 because he was confident of the list he gave plus he already memorized all the stuff in the supermarket.

The three were arguing on who will pay the balance.

Hee doesn’t want to pay the expenses because Sungmin still owes him his gel. Donghae forgot his wallet and his alibi is that he was just dragged on the shopping spree and not really included in the first place. While scratching his head, Kyu paid for the balance leaving his pocket almost empty. It’s either they pay or they return to Min bathed with bites from Cacao.

 

Kyu was sulking the whole time while carrying the things they shopped.

 

I am carrying what I bought and paid the half of it.

 

They arrived at the pumpkin’s house. Min was shocked at the receipt after seeing the total price.

 

“5000 won??!!” Min screamed the three of them. “What happened to the budget???!”

 

The three shopaholics just exchange looks.

 

“We’re sorry Minnie…” Kyu apologized.

Min just sighed, “We cannot return this, we just have to use it.” The angry cow said as he looked at what the three bought.

 

“You got all the stuff, nice!” Min smiled. “But the difference is you bought the most expensive brands!” He started to nag again.

 

Cacao, appeared out of nowhere, Donghae saw him and cuddled with the fur ball.

“And who are you?” Sungmin turned his head to the shy fish boy.

“I am Donghae.” He answered.

“Your my cousin’s new found friend when I was in detention.” Min smiled.

 

You’re the one smiling oddly at Hyukjae.

 

“You are the one with the pink bag! Sitting beside the cute guy on the canteen!” Hae beamed as he pointed on Min.

 

“Yes I am.”Min just smiled.

 

Heechul laughed hard when he heard Hae’s statement.

 

I see this is the person that monkey boy wants to get to know.

 

Min just stared at him while Cacao, played with the fish.

 

Okay Hyukjae, here’s Donghae, you’ll get to know him soon my detention buddy.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this one , i must admit i want to the grocery today and buy stuff since i can't do it i wrote it here XD . I am so bored at home XD