Chapter 2

My World Is You

“Why don’t you drink the coke” Ricky pointed at the coke in front of Jonghyun as he sipped his owned coke. He looked into the can in his hand. I have finished mine already, why didn’t he

Jonghyun stared at the cylinder metal box with Coca-Cola printed on it. Why did people here drink up from the metal box, Jonghyun questioned himself. Also, there is no way that the water will leak out when the metal cylinder box is fully covered.

“Huhhh?...Mmmm, I just didn’t feel thirsty.” Jonghyun looked away from Ricky. There is no way that he will told the other that he didn’t know how to open the metal box. How can a person drink from that thing, he thought.

“Okay. Hmmm, actually I have something to talk with you?” Ricky smiled as he saw Jonghyun fidgeting his fingers and gives Ricky the you-may-proceed looks. He know that the boy nervous waiting for his upcoming words. He sensed that Jonghyun  has secret that he doesn’t want to share with him, but he just want to let it go. He hopes when Jonghyun can open up to him, the other will share it.

“About your…” Ricky looked into Jonghyun eyes. Jonghyun looked away and played with the edge of his shirt.

“..place to sleep tonight.” Ricky chuckled to Jonghyun reaction.  

“As you can see, I only have a mattress. I didn’t mind to share it with you but I just don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. Is it okay for you if we share the mattress?” Ricky continued. He saw Jonghyun seem like thinking for a second.

“Urmmm. I do have some amount of money with me, can you help me to buy the new one. Thicker than this.” Jonghyun said as he mumbled the last sentence.

“As your wish” Ricky smiled.

~~~~~~////~~~~~~

Ricky and Jonghyun walked out from shopping mall as Ricky hold a shopping bag with mattress in it. He looked at Jonghyun gloomy face, pouted mouth. The boy keeps nagging about the crowds in the shopping mall. Ricky smiled silently. Aigoooo, so cute.

They reached at a bus stop. Jonghyun landed his besides an old woman. He felt very tired. There is very crowded in the shopping mall. He thinks that he will pass out if they stay any longer. He never is in public like this. It feels strange.

“Stay here. I will go find a cab.” Ricky said as he passed the shopping bag to Jonghyun. Then he disappeared through the crowded vehicles on the roads.

Jonghyun looked at the back of the walking boy, and then his eyes started wandering around. The place is full with peoples. Many kinds of people. He stared at the café opposite to the bus stop. He noticed that the two men in black suit keep looking at him. He has the feel like he recognizes the two men. He thinks he has seen them somewhere. He worked his brain to remember until a bus stopped in front of him, blocked his view. He frustrated.

Jonghyun startled when he heard the sound of something falling to the ground. He saw the old woman that sat beside him stumbled at the bus door. He then rushed to help the old woman. Jonghyun picked up the old woman things as he takes the old woman into the bus. He sat the old woman in the bus.

Suddenly the bus started moving. Jonghyun panicked. He does not know how to make the bus stop. He looked around, but he didn’t find anybody to help him. Everybody is busy in their own world, even the old woman that he helped was busy checking her things.

He then sat on the seat. His eyes filled with tears. He was scared.

Jonghyun heard a bell and the bus slowly stop. He looked around. He quickly goes down when he saw a few people going down. He sat himself at the bench near the stop. His stared at the road, blankly. He does not know what to do.

~~~~~~~////~~~~~~

 

Ricky shocked when he saw no trace of Jonghyun at the bus stop after he went to find a cab. He searched around crazily. Luckily, a girl at the bus stop tells him that she saw the missing boy get into a bus, a few minutes ago. The girl has been there since earlier.

Ricky immediately gets into the cab and chased for the bus described by the girl. His eyes crazily searched alongside the road. He worried for Jonghyun.  Jonghyun is surely naïve. With the boy distant personality, he knows that Jonghyun will not ask for help from anybody.

Suddenly, his eyes fall at the silhouette of a crying boy on a bench. He quickly told the taxi driver to stop and rushed to the crying boy.

Jonghyun looked up when felt someone in front of him. He saw Ricky and he shoved his body into the other arm as he circled his hand around Ricky shoulder. Jonghyun cried on Ricky shoulder. They stayed in the embrace for a long time.

“Please, don’t cry.” Ricky patted the crying boy shoulder. He felt something stabbed his heart when the tall boy cried.

“Bb..but I a..aam sca..scared.”

“It is okay~ . I am here. “Ricky grabbed Jonghyun shoulders with both hand and looked into the boy tearing eyes.

“After this I will take care of you. If anything you want or asked to do, refer to me okay. Will you?” Ricky blinked his eyes as he tilted his head to meet Jonghyun eyes. He looked deep into Jonghyun eyes, asking for an agreement.  Jonghyun nodded.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

A/N: Here the second chapter. Do enjoy it~ . kkkk. And again sorry for any mistake or weakness.

Also, I would like thanks my new subbies. Hehe. Thank you for subscribing. A millionth thanks to all subbies and readers. *hug*

lots of love to:

nielie  Sabiya  aerin01  mysarra