Chapter 7

My World Is You

A week has passed as Changjo learned and experienced the real world little by little. Now, he knows how to cook, even only ramen with a river of ramen soup. He did his own laundry, with the help of one whole packet of laundry detergent. That day, he and Ricky took about half a day to clean the foam that filled their house. He also ironed his uniform, nearly to burn down the whole uniform. Surprisingly, he did it and he learned.

The most of it, he went to work, as a part timer with Ricky at Cap’s café, Sweet An’Desire. There, he got to learned how to make money with his own hand. Even though, for a few day first, there was a countless of broken glass and a few unsatisfied customer that make he want to give up. But, there always be Ricky, the one who supported and encouraged him to continue. Not to forget the understanding café owner and a kind but a bit cold coworker, Niel and also the other worker that he still not remember their name.

“Okay guys, thank you for your hard work today, and I have a big announcement for all of you.” Cap bowed toward his workers. The café already closed and usually they will have a little briefing before going home.

“Working with all of you is the most precious moment of my life. Thank you for helping this café until it becomes successful and all of you have brought more happiness and prosperity to this café and my customers. Thank you once again. But, from tomorrow my brother will take care of this café and I really hope that all of you can give your full cooperation to him.”

“Why?” Cap surprised at the cold voice. He saw Niel looked at him with questioned eyes. And sorrow?

“I will further my study in States. I have a lot of preparation to do. And you all should be happy because there will be no more scary lion-like boss around.”He smiled, trying to cool down the tense air. Actually, that is not the exact reason he leave. There is another. The only factors that make him want to go away, far from this place, far from that person. The only person that he love. His unrequited love.

“But hyung, it will be not the same. I prefer the lion-like boss more.” Ricky pouted.

“It’s okay. I will come visit you when I have my semester break.” He gave Ricky a warm smiled and patted the younger head.

“Forget about that. Tonight I will treat you beef and beer. Ricky and Changjo, as you are minor, you will only have juices. Okay?”

Ricky and Changjo hummed as they signaled the okay sign. Their gloom face turned bright when the delivery boy arrived with hands full of beef. Cap chuckled at the sight and later he joined the others. His eyes wandered around but he did not see the person he looking for.

“Chanyong, where is Niel?” he elbowed the boy next to him that busy stuffing his mouth with foods.

“Yygdhwejqyofihenjfbdgf~”

Cap smiled wider, “It’s okay, finish your food. Don’t choke yourself.”

He then ran out from his café, crazily looking for Niel. But the younger is nowhere to be found. His knee fall on the ground as he grabbed his hair; frustrated.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ahhhh. I am full.” Ricky yawned as he patted his popped belly as he lying lazily on his bed.

“No wonder. Just now you stuffed yourself like a pig.” Changjo mumbled as he continues packing his clothes.

“Yahh, I heard that. Where did you learn to talk like that huh?” Ricky pursed his lip as get up and makes his way to the grinning Changjo. “Changjo  ah, don’t packed too many clothes, we are not going for holiday. It is camping trip. Bring what necessary only.”

Ricky sat himself next to the younger and unpacked a few things from Changjo camping bag. “Why did you bring too much underwear? Wahhh, this one is elephant pattern.” Ricky laughed as Changjo tried to snatch his underwear from Ricky. A deep red shape filled his face.

“Give it to me or else…”

“Or else what~~..” Riicky playfully fanned the underwear on air, mocking the younger. He was laughing hard when he felt Changjo was already hovered on top of him as he pinned the older hands on the floor. Ricky laugh died as his heart stopped beating.

Changjo eyes trailed from Ricky’s red face to his hand and toward the elephant patterned underwear. He snatched that underwear from the frozen boy below him.”Or else I got it myself.” He grinned widely as he got up and put the underwear back into his camping bag, still not noticed that his action brought a big impact to the latter.

Changjo hummed a song to celebrate his victory; win back his elephant underwear. He zipped his back and twisted his head to the frozen boy on the floor. “Ricky yah, waegurae? Did I hurt you.” He moved quickly to the older and worriedly checked over Ricky.

Ricky quickly gets up when he felt the other hand roaming over his body. “No. I.. I … i am alright. Ah, I want to pack my thing. We must wake up early tomorrow and I am afraid we could not make it.”

Ricky grabbed his camping bag as he started to packs the entire necessary item to bring to the camping trip. He put his hand onto his crazily thumping heart. He sighed. That was close. That was so close.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Niel throw a few stone into the river as he curled himself on the grass.  He felt a wet hot liquid fall down on his cheek. He felt empty. He did not know why, but when he heard that Cap want to further his study and will fly to States, he felt something. The feeling when his heart has been ripped into pieces and he can’t felt anything after that. It was empty inside. And it felt hurt. Really hurt.

When Cap was finished his speech, he cannot stay there any longer. His heart numbed and he just followed his leg, cried alongside the way until he gets here. The riverbank that he always came when he was sad and when he want to find some peace. The place that always make his heart at ease.

It felt different from what he felt when he saw Changjo and Ricky kissing at the park. It was totally different. Back then, when he cried, he know that Cap always be there to comfort him. Cuddling with him until he sleep. Soon, he will be alone. There is no Cap by his side.

He knows that he only used Cap. But the fact that Cap will be left from his side, make his heart feel like has been stabbed countless of times. He doesn’t know why. It is complicated.

His eyes fixed at the center of the river as tears keep flowing down to his cheek. He closed his eyes, wished for the day was all dream.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

A/N : Ohhhh crap!! This was totally far from what I hv been planned. These days my brain was not listen to me. Wae? huhuhu

This chapter has not been proofread. I am sorry for all the mistake and lousy plot. *sighed* . next chapter will be the camping trip . kkkk . those crazy es already hv planned something for Ricky . do wait for it .

And still, do enjoy it. Feel free to comment and subscribe. *winked*

A beta thanks to all subscribers, readers and commenter.  I love you very much.

For new subbies, I heart you. *throw heart*thank you very much:

Justtako / carrot_19 / beabijou