Chapter 11

My World Is You

Chunji tip toed behind the school gate as he kept stealing glances over his back. Carefully, he entered the school as his back leaned closely by the wall, a perfect resemblence of highly wanted criminal. His eyes squinted over the crowds of people, scanned for the one he avoided his for. Slowly, he walked forward, back scrunching.

Minutes passed like years when Chunji finally settled down onto his place. His hawk like eyes still wandering around. Redzoned alert.

His heart raced slower when the Literature teacher came into the class as the empty seat behind him remained unoccupied. Contrast to his calm heart, his mind full with the seat owner, questioning about the younger absence.

Being Lee Chanhee, his mind become to be a chaotic battlefield. Every possibility tangled, untangled, pushing over each other. Byunghun-is-sick pushed byunghun-probably-dating-soohyun ,that second after pulled back by oh--byunghun-noticed-my-feeling that had been cheering over holycrap-byunghun-avoiding-me and chanted for byunghun-hate-me-and-im-gonna-rot-in-hell before automatically dissappeared when a wallboard duster fly over and hit Chunji forehead. Hard enough to make him worming on the floor, groaned in pain.

"Lee Chanhee, dont look at me with your eyes wide opened when your mind was buried six feet underground. I dont need your so called attention." Mr. Jung dusted his hand, eyes rolled upward.

Chunji shakingly raised his right hand as the other hand sticked on his forehead, gaping for the mid thirty man attention. "Siii..rrrr..". All eyes was on him.

"I need to go to infirmary. I think my head spinning so hard." He shakes his head as he eyeing the teacher that probably fall to his act, maybe.

"Yeah yeah. Just go." The teacher flapped his finger in slow movement, signaling Chunji to immediately go. Failed to hide his happiness, the not so sick boy slightly bowed to the teacher, grabbed his bag and walked out the class, grinning ear to ear."And one more Lee Chanhee, seriously, you should take acting class."

Not bothered by the laughing sound from his classmates, Chunji walked to the chosen direction, bag hanging loosely on his slumped shoulder. Picked on one of the bed inside the antiseptic smelled room, he then lie down, eyes boring hole on the ceiling above him. Once again, starting the mind games.

 

*~*~*~*~*~

 

Chunji stopped his pace abruptly, and staring an empty gaze toward the building in front of him. To be exact, Ljoe's house. He still in his confused state of mind when he realized his foots dragged him there. Cowardly, he ring the bell and welcomed by a smiling middle aged woman.

"Oh dear Chanhee, come in." Masked his nervousness by the signature smile of his, he stepped inside. "Its good that you came. Our Byunghun, he looked sick. When he came back yesterday, his face was all red and he went straight to his room. He said there is nothing wrong with him. But i am so worried. Please, look after him, maybe he will tell you, dear." The said words make sweat glistening on Chunji forehead.

"I will go upstair first, auntie." Chunji gave an assuring smile to Mrs Lee as he started his heavy steps up on the stairs. His heart race faster, considering every words out from Mrs. Lee. Did Ljoe disgusted with him kissed the younger, thas why he locked himself up in his room?

"Wait dear.." Chunji stopped in the middle of conversation of him messy mind. "Can you please bring along this breakfast?  Byunghun didnt eat from yesterday."

He felt something heavy fell on his shoulders as he took the breakfast tray from the worried mother. Chunji felt like he going overboard when he decided to kissed the sick boy. He just cant handle the aftermath. Byunghun sick because of the kiss. Byunghun not eating because of the kiss. Byunghun locked himself because of the kiss. This is so terrible and he felt wronged towards Byunghun.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 Ljoe rolled over on his bed for a countless of times before he finally grabbed his phone. Scrolled down for the certain number, he then make a call. Waiting impatiently, he roamed around his messy room hoping for the other end to pick up quickly.

"Hello.." Jumped at the sudden respond, Ljoe immediately shoot on the topic that filled his mind for the entire night. "Hello, Soohyun shi. Its me, Ljoe. Regarding our deal, i want to cut it off. " The determined young man then take a heavy long breath before continued.

"Can we meet ? Yeahh, i will settle your second payment and you dont have to pretended to be my girlfriend anymore. Where should we...." Ljoe could not finished his sentence when a loud noise echoed in front of his door. Sound of things crashed down on the floor.

Not wasting any time, the shocked man quickly unlocked his door. His eyes grew bigger and his heart stopped beating with what awaited him behind the door. A pale, expressionless Chunji. Shakingly standing in front of his room, hands fisted tightly on the edge of his shirt as his eyes boring hole on Ljoe face.

They both frozen within time. No words out, no high-pitched scream, no sarcastic remarks, no kick and punch. Not a thing happen. They just standing there. One with undescribleable expression and the other shocked blank face.

Ljoe snapped back to bitter reality when his mother worried voice rang out from downstair. By the said time, he saw the limped body in front him turned around and head down the stair. Leaving him blankly, tried to process the whole situation.

Yet, he was on the phone with Soohyun, tried to called off his stupid deal and before he managed to set the venue, there a loud sound. And there was a Lee Chanhee. A pale Lee Chanhee. A pair of empty glassy eyes. A trembled pair of lips.

Lips. The same lips that make his face blushed crimson red for all day long. The same lips that make he felt butterflies in his stomach, until he dont feel like to eat. The very same lips that make he grinning like idiot for every single seconds. The very lips that make he decided to stop his selfish plan. The one lips that he wants marked as his.

And now, those lips that not spoke even a word to him. Everything ruined up. He gonna lost his childhood friend, his bestfriend , his forbidden love. Something that his heart cant take to lost.

his fingers, he ran his full speed to chased after Chunji. Leaving the old coward Lee Byunghun behind. Moved forward with all his strength to make it right for both of them.

 

******************

 

An: wheepi..its chunjoe guys..with their internal problem..kkk..and after 1 whole chapter with nap..we will back to 3 otp in 1 chapter...yeahhh, its the time for the drama...drama and drama...

Feel free to comment and subcribe..

I love you guys.