Chapter 6

My World Is You

Changjo lazing around on his bed, to be specific his new thick-sized mattress. His half-lidded eyes wandered toward the gloomy ceiling above as he keeps rolling on the bed side by side. His eyes scanned around the room, from ceiling to a faded box at the corner next to the closet. His curiosity rises up, he remembered there was one night he saw Ricky opened the old box and few moments after, he heard a low sobbing sound.

He then walked toward the box with a questioned heart. His eyes meet with a few toys and an old faded photo album as soon as he opened the box’s lid. He took the photo album as he crossed his leg on the floor, sat comfortably before the next move.

Changjo open the first page before he heard a sound of key struggling with the door. He quickly closed the photo book, put back in the box as he closed the box and rushed toward his bed, faking as he sleep. He heard a creaking sound and seconds after that the door shut closed.

“Changjo ~!!”

Ricky shouted as soon as he entered his house, but he saw Changjo was already in his sleep. He pouted to the fact that Changjo didn’t waited for him. An idea struck in his mind as he tip-toed to the sleeping boy, grinned ear to ear. He bends his body and tickled the sleeping boy’s waist. Changjo shocked at the sudden action and struggled over Ricky’s hands.

Ricky felt onto Changjo when the boy suddenly grabbed his hand in the middle of their struggling. He landed on Changjo chest and when he opened his eyes, he blushed because their face was only an inch apart. Ricky feels his heart beating faster than usual. He then rolled to Changjo side as soon as possible. Silence filled the room for a few minutes.

“Wanna go for a walk?” Changjo broke the silence. 

“I was bored to death waiting for you to come home” he continued. Then he sat himself, twisted his head toward Ricky as he give an awkward grin to the blushing boy. He chuckled when Ricky scratched his not-so-itchy head.

“Okay. But we eat first; I have already bought your food. Okay? “Ricky stood up and walked to pick the take away package that he left before. They then eat in an awkward silence.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The park was very quiet at night, only the sound of dogs barking and rustling of tree can be heard. The two boys was swayed themselves on the swings, as they enjoyed the ice-cream in their hand. Drowned in their own thought.

“I saw you. At the school. Why did you cry?. Ricky startled at the sudden question, doesn’t know how to answer the younger. He can’t say that was because of Changjo, because he love was in love with the tall boy. He afraid that the younger will act different toward him.

 

“You must be seen the wrong person. There is no in the world I will cry. Ha. Ha. Ha.” Ricky laughed. But it sounded so weird to Changjo.

“No. It was you. It is really you.” Changjo turn to face the older boy that give him a serious stupid face with some ice-cream smudged on the left of his mouth. Changjo laughed. That was the stupid cutest expression he ever seen.

He leaned forward to Ricky and swiped the dirt with his hand. He noticed that the other flinched at the sudden action.

“There was ice-cream on your mouth.” Changjo said. Blushed. He, himself did not know why but there was something in him make he does it.

“Thank you.” Ricky replied as his face gets turn red and hot.

“Ricky. Can you do something for me?”. Ricky looked at his side; his eyes wandered at the tall boy that playing with his fingers. Waiting for the latter to continue.

“I don’t know why but I felt angry and sad when I saw you cried. I hate it to see you in someone embrace. I don’t know why I must feel like that. I really don’t know. But in future, if you want to cry, can you please cry on my shoulder?” Changjo said as he turned to face Ricky and their eyes locked in seconds. Both of their heart skipped a beat.

Changjo leaned forward to while his hand holds Ricky arm, pulled the older toward him. Their face was only an inch apart. Ricky closed his eyes when Changjo come closer.

“Ahhhh.” Ricky whined when Changjo knee touched his bruised knee, making the younger stopped his action. He folded Ricky’s jean until his eyes meet with the dark-purple bruise on Ricky knee.

“What happen to your leg?”

“urmmm. It is nothing. I was tripped on the way back”. Ricky lied. He doesn’t want Changjo to know the truth. He didn’t want the younger think that he makes up story to make the tall boy do not be friend with others, especially the ponytail girl gangs. He knows Changjo was extremely happy when he gets new friends.

“Let go home. It is already late. Come.” Ricky stood as he pulled Changjo along with him. But his heart still questioned about the younger sudden action. Wondered on what exactly Changjo want to do. He then touched the edge of his mouth, make sure if there still has ice-cream or not.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~///////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cap was on half of the film, on his favorite scene when the bell rung making the boy jump in overawe. He got annoyed by the fact that someone wants something from him this late at night. He opened the door and peeked out of it to see who it was. The door was pushed completely open by the person who rung the bell.

Cap was shocked when he saw Niel standing there, with his hair and cloth being a huge mess. Niel walked a step to Cap, but dazed off and almost fall onto the older. Cap quickly holds him in his arms, prevent the boy from fall. He pushed him into his legs again, still holding his arms to be sure he won’t fall down again. Cap looked at Niel face; the younger eyes were half closed and swelled. Something must be happening to the younger, he thought.

He brought Niel to the couch and laid the boy down. The younger was already sleeping. He took Niel hand and started caressing the back of Niel hand as he looked lovingly at the sleeping boy face. The beautiful face that make his heart run like crazy, those full lip that make him aroused and that urge feeling of kissing the younger. He caressed Niel face softly and planted a kiss on the sleeping boy forehead.

“Goodnight Niel ah. It must be related to Ricky right, that the only things can make you bring yourself here.” Cap caressed smoothly on the tip of Niel’s head.

“But please, do realize there is someone that always love you and will be always love you. No matter what. Sweet dream lovely.” Cap planted another kiss on Niel forehead, but this time it is a long forehead kiss.

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A/N: Ahhhhhh . I am really sorry for the late update . really sorry. Last week was a serious busy week for me. *Bow45degreex666*

Happy 3rd anniversary for TEEN TOP . Changrick couple dance at the Hangout was super duper cute . perfectly fits each other . kkkkkk .

Here the chapter six. Kkekekkeke. Do enjoy~  and please wait for the next chapter.

The most important is, thank you to all of the subscribers and readers. You make my day . sincerely . kkk . a millionth thanks to the new subscribers:

senias / KayPop / forever_an_Angel / ljjang2409 / exzhile / leechanmi

 

I love all of you very much . thank you for your precious support and comments. Do point me my mistake.  Thank you!!!