Chapter 10

My World Is You

"Everyone, gather here. On count of 10!" Mr.Hwang voice echoed in the camping site making all the students stopped their business and lazily walking toward the middle aged teacher. "The latecomers will get penalty!" The said words make everyone sprinted their lungs out.

As all the student gets into the lines, they warming up as the started of activities. It was the second day of their trip. Everybody was excited when Mr. Hwang announced that they will have hiking on list.

"Okay. I know that everybody were excited. Before that we will give you, your sequence number and the trainer will be briefing you about the rules and safety precautions. Please give your full attention because this is very important. It will be dangerous if you didnt follow the precaution. Before that, who incharge on writing the sequences number?" The teacher eyes wandered around the group of students, waiting for response.

"Here Mr. Hwang." A girl with ponytail hair raised her hand along with a small box that contain sequence numbers.

"Oh, Minjung-shi please distribute the numbers to the others." Smirking, the said girl walk toward her fellow classmates, completing the order.

Then, it is the time for Ricky and Changjo to pick a number for themselves. Giving her best smile, the ponytail girl shoved the box toward Changjo, shyly blushing as the tall boy smile back at her. Changjo was about to open the small folded paper that he picked from the box, when Minjung stopped him from doing so. "Dont open it now. Wait after the briefing." Her hand landed on Changjo arm.

Ricky snorted at the ponytail girl flirting action. It was his turns to pick a number when the box suddenly dropped down, with a few folded papers scattered on the ground. Sighed, Ricky bended to collects the scattering papers. Suddenly, the ponytail girl gave him a number to him. "Just take this. We dont have time." Considering the situation, Ricky took the paper from the girl without thinking. The girl then gave Ricky a wide smile that hiding a secret meaning to the oblivious boy.

It takes almost half an hour before all the excited student prepared for the hiking. Changjo was checking on the instruction given for the hiking before someone nudged his shoulder. "What is your number" Ricky asked.

"12. Yours?" His eyes trailed down the pouted face of the older boy as his eyebrows arched upward, questioning the latter gloomy expression. "I got 34.." Ricky pursed his lips more.

"That mean you are second last. Very far from me." The stated fact make Ricky expression darkened. He wants to stay close to Changjo, making a memorable moment for both of them. He sighed, the Lady Luck never be on his side.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

The hiking paths was very challenging for them. But the heavenly beautiful scenary along the paths makes Ricky mouth open in awe. He was enjoying the beautiful nature when he heard the girl behind him whimpered in pain. He quickly went to the girl, trying to help the poor girl. He then called over the ponytail girl infront of him because the ponytail girl has walkie talkie provided by the trainer.

He not aware by the fact that the others was leaving them way behind when he was immersed in helping out the girl that claimed her stomach was in great pain. That was absolutely a great acting when the sick girl suddenly laughing with the ponytail girl, leaving Ricky confused of the real situation.

"You are not sick?" Ricky asked innocently, still oblivious of the reality.

"No. It just a trap, idiot!" Shock can be seen clearly from Ricky eyes when the words hit him. Hard. Before he make any protective move, those girl already pushed him down the hill slope. The sudden action makes him lost his balance. A y laugh can be heard as they slowly dissapeared from Ricky ears. 

He tried hard not to cry as he trying to climbs the slippery hill, endlessly shouting for help. He whimpered in pain when he realized wounds and scratches all over his weak body. His trial to climb over failed miserably due to the high slippery slope. He was totally exhausted, mentally and physically. Life is always be pain for him.

Ricky remembered his painful past as tears flowed down his cheeks. Brushed against his pride before he passed out.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

Changjo ran crazily after he heard a news from Sungyeol, his classmate. A news that makes his heart crumpled and mixed feelings of worry, angry, shock, confuse started to the over. He didnt think of anything, he just have one on his mind, to save Ricky.

He was immersed in the activity when Sungyeol suddenly took him away from the group and told him that he was accidentally heard the ponytail girl gang talking about their plan toward Ricky. Right after that, without thinking back he was frantically searching for Ricky, together with Sungyeol.

As the Changjo legs ran on a full speed of worry, his heart didnt stopped prays for Ricky safety. For this once, he didnt want to lost a special friend that showed him the beautiful life of friendship. And deep inside him there is a weird feeling for Ricky everytime they were together.

Oh Lord, please save the only person that sincerely brings colours to my damp life.

 

~~~~~~~~~\~\~\~~

 

AN: whoopsieee...i feel bad for Ricky, honestly. Dont mad at me. Kkkk/bowed/

This chapter only hv changrick. For chunjoe and nap, please wait for the next chapter.

For all the readers and subscribers, i love you, always!

Feels free to comment and subscribe./wink/