Chapter 1

My World Is You

 

Ricky rushed to the school gate while his hand struggling with umbrella in his hand. It was raining heavily. He looked at his wristwatch. Another half an hour to 4 pm. He sighed. His shift started at 4. He then quickly runs faster than before.

Suddenly, he slowed his pace. His eyes fall down to a tall boy in front of the school gate, drenched in the heavy rain. Stand still without expression on his face. His body trembled due to the downpours. Ricky noticed an unopened umbrella in his shivering hand. His curiosity rises up.

Ricky looked at the umbrella in his hand and slowly walked toward the trembling tall boy. He shared his umbrella with the unknown. He noticed that the boy shocked at the sudden action.

 “Why you didn’t open your umbrella?”Ricky looked into the boy eyes and slowly going down to the red umbrella in his hand. The tall boy looked back as he moved closer in to their shared umbrella. Ricky’s umbrella.

“C..can you tt..tell me hhhow to o..open tthis tt..thing?” the boy stuttered as he rise up the umbrella in his hand. Ricky gasped; he looked into the tall boy pleading eyes, seeking confirmation of his previous words.

“I really do not know how to open this thing.” the boy slowly mumbled. Ricky laughed hard, acted like that is the funniest thing he ever heard. The tall boy pouted and slowly walked into the heavy rain. Ricky fell guilty and ran toward the walking guy.

“Hey, I am sorry. Seriously. It is not my intention to make fun of you. But still…” Ricky chuckled a little. He then took the boy umbrella and opened it for him. The boy say thank you as Ricky handed the red umbrella.

“I am Changhyun. Yoo Changhyun.But my friend called me Ricky. What is yours?”. Ricky shoved his hand for handshake. The boy looked hesitated to take Ricky hand.

“Choi Jonghyun”. The tall boy grabbed Ricky hand. Ricky felt warmth take over his body. He fell safe when his hand in Jonghyun hands. He flinched a little when he sensed the boy take his hand from him. He blushed at his own action.

“I have to go. I am already late to my workplace. See you around, Jonghyun” Ricky walked forward as he waved to the boy. He felt guilty to leave the boy alone. But he know that he going to have trouble when he late.

Ricky continued his step. His brain started to find a realistic reason for his late. Suddenly, he fell someone grabbed his backpack. He shocked and quickly turns around. His eyes grew bigger when he saw Jonghyun standing there, while his hand clutched to Ricky’s bag.

“Can I come with you? I have no where to go. Please~” begged the boy. Ricky saw Jonghyun eyes brimmed with tears. He runs his fingers on his hair. He does not know what to do, but he knows that he must help the boy. There is something in the boy that he cannot resist.

“Come”. Ricky grabbed Jonghyun hand and pulled along the boy with him. He does not want to ask anything at the time. He felt sorry for the latter and he decided to find the answer of his curiosity later, at his home.

 

~~~~~~////~~~~~~

Jonghyun remembers the unexpected event that happens to him. It all started a week before. For him, it is unfair and cruel. How could his own father do this to him? He knows something is not right when his father, the president of the biggest trade company in Korea want to see him early in the morning, where that time that Mr.President should have gone to his busy business world.

Jonghyun startled when he heard the knocking sound at his door. He pushed his comforter and looked upon the sound with half lidded eyes, wondering who the one that disturbed his sleep.

Then, a middle age man with a suit came in as he bowed toward the sleepy boy on the king sized bed. Jonghyun squinted his eyes see the man. He saw Mr.Park, his butler since he was born.

“Young master, President Choi orders you to see him in 20 minutes at his office.” Said Mr.Park as he put down the tray that contains breakfast on the table. Then he went to bathroom, opened the water of the bathtub and squeezes a little shower gel and perfume into the tub. He opened the toilet bowl cover and went to his young master.

“Young master, the shower is ready”. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and stamping his foot as he went to the bathroom.

“Why so early~” he whined. Mr.Park smiled as he handed a towel to his young master. He has worked for Choi family early before the only heir of the TOP Company, Choi Jonghyun born and he became the butler for the young master. He had done everything for the young master.

He looked at the young master silhouette as the boy gone into the bathroom. He felt sorry for the boy. He is only 17 yet he have to undergo something that the boy not be able to endure alone. He still curious about the President Choi plans for his only son.

After showered and breakfast, Jonghyun went to his father office. As the President of the Korea biggest trade company, his father preferred to have an office at his mansion aswell at the company. He tended to worked himself until late at night.

Jonghyun knocked the door of his father office. He waited until he heard his father voice ask him to came in. He pushed the door and slowly walked inside with smiling face. He sat himself in front of the his father. He fixed his position and looked at the old man. His father aged a little with grayed hair and wrinkle at the edge of his eyes. But his shoulder still broad and he looked quite tough for his age.

“Jonghyun. You are the only heir of this family. If I was no longer around, you have the responsible to take care of our family business. Responsibility toward our workers, and to yourself.”. Jonghyun body stiffened. He fidgeting with his fingers. Something will happen, he thought to himself.

“You know that I really love you right.” President Choi continued. He stared at Jonghyun with the edge of his eyes. He can see that his son was started to get nervous. Jonghyun nodded lightly as his father patted his back.

“So, started from Monday of next week, you must live on your own. I will register you at a school in Mokpo. I have talked to the principal, so you don’t have to worry about the school fee and I ..”

“Appa..” Jonghyun looked right into President Choi eyes.

“You must be joking right? Hehe. I know it must be about the golf class. I promise tomorrow I will not ditch the tutor. Okay?” Jonghyun grinned as he raises his right hand at the side of his face.

“I am serious Choi Jonghyun. Listen to me and I will let you talk after I am done with my words. Is that clear enough to you?” Jonghyun startled when he noticed the changes in tone that his father used. He fixed his eyes at the floor as he nodded.

“I will give you a month to learn about the real life outside. Don’t worry about the school and remember to keep your identity from anybody. Starting from the moment I leave you at the school, find a place to stay and money for your expenses. I will provide you with some allowance that will last a week if you use it wisely. Don’t try to contact Mr.Park or anybody from this mansion. I will keep eyes at you. This is my wish that I want you to follow. I am doing this for your own good, for your future, for our future and for this family and it empire. You are my only son and my only hope. So I don’t take any NO from you.” Jonghyun jaw dropped as President Choi finished.

~~~~~~////~~~~~~~

Jonghyun taken back to reality when he heard the sound of door creaked. His eyes wandered around the small room.  There is no furniture or any electronic stuff, only a shabby mattress, a pillow and a blanket beside a wardrobe. At the edge of the room placed a small bookshelf and a desk.

 “Why don’t you come in? Please suit yourself. This is my little paradise.” Jonghyun startled as he saw the talking boy smiling widely. Jonghyun stepped inside and sat on the mattress. He felt his numb when he sit on the thin mattress.

“So, mind to introduce yourself” Ricky asked as he put can of coke in front of Jonghyun.

“I can’t remember anything” Jonghyun know that he has to lie to the other boy. He looked outside through the open window, left the other with confused expression on his face.

This going to be hard for me.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am done with the first chapter. I am sorry if I have disappointed the reader of this story. *bows45degree* . English is not my first language, so I am really sorry with any mistake in the story. Please subscribe and comment!! :DDDD

Thank you to the 2 subscriber of this fic. I love both of you.*hug*

Badvolkan91 / ILoveBadeul