Chapter 5

My World Is You

Chunji walked into his classroom, grinning as he make his way to a spotted boy near the window. He peeked over the boy head and snatched the boy tablet, waving it mockingly above his head. L.joe just rolled his eyes and twisted his head toward Chunji, gave the grinning blondie the famous death ice-glare of him.

The latter then shoved back the tablet toward L.Joe when he did not get the expected reaction. He moved in front of L.Joe and tugged a chair to sit himself. Still grinning, he took his phone from his back pocket, pressed excitedly on the flat screen.

“Yaa yaaa. L.Joe yaa. Looks at this.” He showed his phone in front of L.Joe face, an inch to touch the shorty nose, making the other taken aback, snorted.

“Isn’t she beautiful? Kyakya. Isn’t she lovely, isn’t she wonderful……” Chunji sing- songed as he grinned sheepishly over his phone. He looked at the expressionless boy in front of him. L.Joe didn’t give any reaction, it makes him angry. He hates it when L.Joe does like that. He wanted L.Joe to angry, say that he is jealous. Say to him that the girl is ugly. And say that he love him.

“Yaaaaah! “ Chunji kicked L.Joe leg under the desk, make the boy stumbled a little.

“You are jealous of me, right? I have a beautiful girlfriend and you are all alone by yourself. You know, if the tablet can walk itself, you are definitely A.L.O.N.E.” Chunji yelled as he crossed his hands over his chest, pouted.

“She just runs after your money and your face, not yourself. Nothing to be proud off.” L.Joe said as his eyes still fixed on his tablet.

“Yah!! You……” Chunji slammed his hand on the table, and quickly flapping his hand due to the sudden pain. L.Joe smirked.

“Okay, Mr. Forever Alone, if you can get yourself a girlfriend that only love yourself neither your money or your expressionless face within 1 week, I will be your servant for 2 weeks, but if you can’t, you must follow all my orders and agree with everything I do for 2 weeks. The game starts NOW!” Chunji snorted and walked toward the door angrily. He stopped his pace in front of the door, turned back, glaring at L.Joe before walked away.

L.Joe smiled as the silhouette of the angry boy lost from his sight. L.Joe love to make Chunji angry. For him, Chunji is so cute yet beautiful when he was angry. His red face, pouted mouth, scrunched nose and everything seem to be beautiful to L.Joe. He can’t let a day over without making Chunji angry with him. Teasing the blondie is in his daily routine, his most favorite hobby.

Yes, he is in love with Chunji from they was still a little kid. But he can’t tell the other about that. He knows that Chunji only take him as a best friend. Only best friend, not more than that.

Little that L.Joe knows, Chunji also loves him. Everything he does, he wanted to get L.Joe attentions.

Outside of the classroom, Chunji repeatedly tapped his head. “Pabo. Pabo. Pabo Chunji, what if he really gets a girlfriend……”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ricky and Changjo happily walked into their classroom, as they went to their own place. Ricky saw a few female students give him a disgusted look. He got confused, but he let it slide as he sat on his chair and greeted his other friends.

Almost half of the students was busily chatting and wandered around. Ricky just buried his head on the desk when Changjo come to his table, placed an exercise book on his table.

“Ricky, teach me how to do this question” Changjo pointed his long fingers on to the open book. Ricky turned the book toward him as his eyes examined the pointed question.

“Ohh. You must-…”

Ricky looked up toward the culprit who has grabbed the book from his sight. He saw a ponytail girl glared at him; hatred can be seen from her eyes.

“Changjo~. You don’t have to ask Ricky everything. We can help you. You also can make new friend. Come~, let me teach you.” The girl pulled Changjo to her friends as he keeps caressed the confused boy arm. Changjo looked back at Ricky, but he saw Ricky already buried his face on the desk. Again.

Ricky placed his head on the table as he looked outside from the window. He sighed. He felt empty when Changjo left him for the girl. He then stand up and make his way toward the backdoor. He looked at the smiling Changjo that surrounded by a few girls, laughing happily. The boy did not notice him. He then walked out when he felt a hot liquid started to fill his eyes.

Ricky sat on a bench at the school park, as he looked up at the cloudy sky above. Cloudy as his heart. He sighed. His eyes wandered at the crawling an army of ants besides his legs before someone pushed him from his back, making Ricky fall hard on to the ground. He landed with his elbows and his knees; he then dusted his left elbow when he saw blood dripped from his elbow. He didn’t even curious about the one who pushed him. That day was already a bad day for him.

The culprit, that is one of the ponytail girl gang, then grabbed Ricky hair when she got no response from the boy. She twisted Ricky head to face her and slapped the boy face with his other hand. Hard enough to make Ricky mouth bleed.

“This is the last warning, do keep your distance from Changjo and you will regrets it if you don’t. He is not yours! Do remember.” The girl then raises her hand to slap Ricky.

“Hey ” The girl paused when he saw someone running angrily toward them. She pushed Ricky to the ground and hurriedly aborts about from the scene.

“Ricky? Are you okay? Yahhh. Your hand bleeding”

“I am alright Niel hyung. Ah, it just a small bruises. Nothing serious.” Ricky said as he tried to stand. Niel grabbed Ricky arms and sat the boy on the bench nearby. He holds Ricky hand as he blows lightly at the boy bruises on his knee. Ricky whined.

“Come. Let me take you to the infirmary.” Niel stood up as he pulled Ricky arm to help the injured boy to stand up. But the latter didn’t move. He just stares at the ground.

“Hyung….”Ricky called Niel, softly.

“Can I borrow your shoulder?” Niel froze. He bends his body to meets Ricky eyes. Tears already fall down. Niel sat back and his hand brings the sobbing boy head to his shoulder as he hugged Ricky firmly, to comfort the boy.

Behind a tree at the park, Changjo stands there as his eyes fixed at the two boy on the bench.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A/N:Ahhhhhhhh . I don’t know what I have been done .*facepalmed*. I want to put NAP in this chapter but it gonna be long . kkkkkk .

So, here the fifth chapter . do enjoy it . feels free to comments and subscribe .  

A very thank you to the new subscribers and all that have comments for this fics. I love you!

And again, millionth thanks to:

3DFalcon / jialingluv2pm / kimsunggyu1 / ilovebaekho / 001katje

Thanks for subscribing~ . *hula danced* kkkk . i love all of you, the subscribers, the commenters and the readers . thank you ! *bowed*