Chapter 12

My World Is You

Ricky tried to open his heavy eyes. An unbearable pain shot him at his back as he struggled to get up. He then fell again on the soiled ground. He felt hopeless but there is no more tears to cry.

In the cold darkness, he dragged his limped body to the nearest tree. Rested his head on the tree and closing his eyes. Praying all his faith for someone to save him.

The shuffling sound in the bushes awake his senses. His scratches fingers searching for something as protection. Even a little decayed branch.

The sound become louder and nearer. The cold sweat running down his forehead. The salty liquid sting his eyes when they get into his lidded eyes down to his swollen lips. Ricky pulled his knees toward his chest. Balled himself as he ready for whatever it is behind the thick bushes. Even if it will be last of his time

The shuffling sound stopped abruptly as he can felt the present of something infront of him."Please..."Ricky murmured out.

"Changhyun.." Ricky opened his eyes when he heard the soothing voice call for him. His eyes brimmed when he saw Changjo, kneeling infront of him as his cold finger swept away the tears on Ricky cheek. Ricky sobbed in the latter embrace when Changjo pulled him in.

"Hey, its okay. Its me. Its me, Changhyun ah."

"I am s-sorry. I failed to p-protect you, Jonghyun ah" It is the last words he mumbled before he fall asleep in Changjo arms.

 

*********

 

Ljoe ran all his might to the last place that he yet to search, hoping for Chunji to be there. For the past hour he scrambling everywhere looking for his childhood friend. He must tell the truth. The truth about everything that happen.

His pace slower at the slide of the hill, eyes glued to the slumped silhoutte on the bench under the single shady tree on the hill. Their childhood hill. The one place where all their memories linger for eternity.

With mixed feelings, he marched forward. He stood behind the blonde guy, that become frozen from his presence. Clearing his throat, he touched Chunji shoulder.

"Urmm, hey..Chanhee, i-" Ljoe words hang when Chunji suddenly stood and smacked his head. His eyes grew bigger due to the latter action and even bigger when the blonde laughing at his state.

This is awkward. This is even awkward when he noticed something totally missing from Chunji laughter. Sincerity.

"Heol..Look at your face. Its funny when your crescent eyes growing bigger like bugsy." Chunji face turn red from all the laughing. Ljoe stood still watching the latter having his fake time.

"Stop it, Lee Chanhee. Just stop." Ljoe blurted out. The laughing sound soon faded away leaving an awkward silence fills the air.

The two friends sat on the bench for a long moment before Ljoe broke the silence.

" I..I am sorry for the bet. I can explain why if-"

"No. Dont please. Just say it never happen, okay? We would still be the same. Whatever your reasons is." Chunji smile, fingers fidgeting at the hem of his shirt.

"You think so!?" Ljoe asked, eyesbrow jerked up. Eyes to eyes with the latter.

"What do you think? That I am happy with the idea of you lied to me just because to win the bet. Because of your greed in winning everything. Because of you are jealous of me that I have a ing girlfriend and you dont!?" Chunji snapped, shoulder shaking from his own rage.

"So that is what you ing thinks of me!? Are you kidding me, Lee Chanhee?". Ljoe stood up abruptly. Eyes quivering with hurt from Chunji words.

"So now its me! It is all your fault at the first place. Everything just a game to you.Please, let stop it here and and pretends this is nothing." Chunji voice shaking from the intense glare from Ljoe. He just wants to stop all this mess. They never had a serious argument since they were kids. Its hurt him the most.

" Wahh. Seriously. I dont expected this coming from you. All of this while, its you who never understands me." Ljoe said. Eyes boring hole to Chunji's back.

"Lets stop. I am tired." Chunji looked up to the sky where rains started pouring down. He then dragged his foots away.

"Yes! I cheated on our bet." Ljoe high note make Chunji stopped his pace. " Yes,I wanted to win the bet Yes, it is me who jealous of your relationship. But have you ever wonder why? Why did I wanted to win the bet? Why did I jealous of your relationship? Have you, Lee Chanhee?". Ljoe voice shaken, his drenched body trembling from coldness of the rains.

"It is all because of you. You." Ljoe moaned. Chunji froze on his spot for a moment before raising his voice, feelings unfair.

"Is this serious, Byunghun? You ing blamed me on this mess. You barely answer me when i am asking you what the hell up with you and now you expect me to asks you all that freaking things!? Woww!" Chunji lunged forward. Face inched closer with Ljoe shocking face.

"Stop screaming at my ing face. And listen here." Ljoe said between his teeths as he grabbed Chunji collar.

Chunji warded off Ljoe's hand from his shirt. " Just cut the crap you moron. Its ing raining and i dont want to get sick! Leave it."

With his stoic face, Ljoe bit back. " This is all your damn fault!".

"How is this my i-"

"BECAUSE I AM ING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND IT MESSED THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND!!" Ljoe yelled his lungs out. Body shaking, eyes quivering: hands clutching desperately between his wet hair.

"Its not my fault when you are in love wit- " Chunji froze as his brain process the whole words from the latter and eyes snapped open when a pairs of wet lips met his shaking lips.

 

***********

 

Niel fumbled with magazine in his hands, eyes wandered around the apartment. Later then, he closed the reading item, Sports Cars written on the front. He is not really interested in cars but there is no choice since inside the wooden rack only have cars magazine.

"Sorry keep you waiting. The steak will be done in few minutes." Niel's body jerked upward when the husky voice sound close to his ears. In quick response, he twisted his body only to meet with a crooked smile on Cap's face. He felt heat pooling in his body as their face was a few inch closer.

Immediately, he brounght his body to sat straight on the couch, back to gave his back view to the elder of two. " N-no its okay. This magazine kind of entertained me." He managed to voice out. Body stiffed when he heard shuffling behind couch before space next to him dipped low for his comfort.

"I dont know you have interest in cars?" He can felt the smiling in the latter voice.

Niel shook his head slowly. " Not really. I love reading to be exact.I assumed you love cars, hyung" Niel said. His eyes trailed on the long finger that reached out for the magazine in his hands. Those fingers looked beautiful when they flipped over the pages.

" Yeah, its for me. I am always busy with the cafe, so I dont know any so called entertainment instead of cars. But now, I think have a new ." Cap smile with eyes on the red Porsche on the magazine page.

" Dont tell me it is cooking?" Niel asked as he laugh tenderly.

" No, its you." The said words from the other make Niel blushed crimson red. Cap strong hands landed on his thigh make him shivered at the moment. The elder breath that ghosted on his bare neck, shuddering him to spine. He closed his eyes, as the smallest part in his heart betrayed him for expecting something to be happen. 

Beep Beep.

The microwave rang from the kitchen, as notice that the steak had done.

Sighing, Niel felt blood rushed back to his body when Cap dragged his body away from him. He trembling slightly. He always happy when he heard beeping sound of microvawe but never this grateful. This new side of Cap hyung make him anxious in a good way. 

And he like it.

 

**************

 

Ricky woke up from the soft things on his cheeks.The morning sunlight shine through tall trees above his sight. Its beautiful despite the dirts and stinging pain on his body. He closed his eyes, feeling the morning sun on his swollen face. A smile tugged upward from the feel.

He felt a small movement from where he landed his head. Suddenly, he remembered the something before he had fallen in sleep; Changjo worry expression. Slowly, he brought his small body up, ended up crouching infront of the sleeping Changjo.

His wounded fingers caressed slightly the sharp jawline of the younger. Then he trailed down his finger alongside of Changjo's nose to his mouth. He noticed a mole at a corner of the sleeping boy mouth. He dipped his finger on the mole and giggled. 

 A small movement from the sleeping boy make him stopped his previous action and quickly jumped backward.

Ricky kept his face calm when the younger boy opened his eyes, rubbing on it slowly. The way sunlight shine on Changjo puffy face make Ricky smile ear to ear, heart pounding furiously.

"Changhyun ah~" Changjo voiced out aas he grabbed Ricky's hands, examining all those scars and scratches. " I am sorry. They did this to you because of me."

Ricky squeezed the latter hands lightly as deep shade of pink appeared on his cheeks." Its not your fault Jonghyun ah. I am careless.But now, our foremost is to find the way out of this cleft."

" I have already left thorned pieces of my clothes on the track I used. Sungyeol will come with help. We can rest here until he come. Come~ You are exhausted." Changjo said as he patted his own thigh, gesturing Ricky to rests on it.

Ricky's blushed even more, heart beating out of ribcage when he laid his head on Changjo thigh. Stomach fluttering butterflies when the younger caressed his blue lock.

They stay in the peaceful ambience surrounded by chirping sound of birds and rustling of wind passed by tree, relieved by the silence. Fingers lock with fingers, securing each others company.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: whoopp..idk what i should say..i ve been neglected this story for months..freakin months..i am so sorry..it just everything not goin on my ways..T.T

i ve been thinking on ending this story in few more chapters..i will work really hard on it..hope all the readers will stay on this journey until the end..

soo, here the update..it not really good, but i hope all of you will enjoy it..

 

feels free to comment and subcribe~

 

i

love

you 

^^