Chapter 3

My World Is You

“Changhyunnie~”

Someone slung his arm around Ricky shoulder. Ricky know who the person it is. He turn around when the person clinged to his arm. He smiled at the blondie in front of him. Then the person grabbed Ricky neck and hugged him tightly make Ricky struggled to breath.

“Yahh. You are going to his funeral if you hug him with love like that.” The said person rolled his eyes as he grabbed the backcollar of the blondie shirt. He shoved the blondie away as he smiled and patted Ricky’s head.

“Yah L.Joe, He is my beloved brother okay. I will never going to hurt him. I love him more than my life… I can’t imagined of losing him..and i..”

“It’s okay Chunji hyung, I always know that you love me.” Ricky cut the blondie from blabbering more and more. He knows when Chunji started blabbering, its take a millionth years to stopped. And he knows that Chunji cared much about him. Ricky grinned as he saw Chunji tip-toed to L.Joe and smacked L.Joe head making the short boy groaning on the ground.

“That is for making me have to buy a new shirt. You grabbed the collar of my shirt too hard.” Chunji said as he jerked his eyebrows up and down, grinned evilly when he heard L.Joe hissed and rolled his eyes.

Ricky laughs at the scenario. His two hyung is very cute. Suddenly, he remembered something. He turns around, looking for Jonghyun. He felt relieved when he saw the tall boy looking at him as he leaned his body against the hallway wall. Ricky grabbed the tall boy hand and pulled him toward his two hyung, as they busied fighting with each other. Ricky coughed a bit louder.

“Chunji hyung, L.Joe hyung! Meet my new friend, Jonghyun.” Ricky said excitedly. He pulled Jonghyun arms and pushed him toward the two fighting boys.

Jonghyun tried to hid his smile when the two boy stopped immediately as the blondie hands still grabbing onto the shorty hair while the shorty leg just an inch hanging near the blondie . They both looked at him with a weird look. Jonghyun feels uncomfortable as he tried to calm himself down.

“Choi Jonghyun.” He then awkwardly shoved his right hand in front of the two boys, waiting for them to take his hand.

“Lee Byunghun. Just call me L.joe.” The shorty makes a moved first. He then elbowed the boy next to him. The boy then takes Jonghyun hand.

“My name is Lee Chanhee. But, because of my angelic face, my friend did call me Chunji. As you are Ricky’s friend, you can call me Chunji hyung. And Jo..joo..”

“Jonghyun”

“Ahh yes, Jonghyun. Did you have any nickname? The easy one to be remembers?” Chunji asked.

“I don’t have any. I just called by Jonghyun.”… or young master. He keeps the last words in his heart.

“You must have one. Let me think….oh brain,please.. think…think…” Chunji tapped his head with his index finger repeatedly, trying to make his brain works. Few seconds later, his finger stopped suddenly as his eyes grew bigger.

“Uh huh!! I know!” he clicked his middle fingers with his thumb. He grinned when he saw the others looked with anticipation.

“Michael!.” Chunji yelled confidently. But then his confident level decreases when he heard the others hummed and make such what-the-ing-name faces.

“Yah fool. How can your so-called smart brain give out such a lame name? Hurry, think other name.” L.Joe said as he scrolling something on his tablet. He smiled when he saw Chunji’s pouted mouth.

“So, Mr.Knows-Everything, why don’t you the one who think? I am really anticipated for the great name you give.” Chunji rolled his eyes up.

“Ah hyung, I think of a name. What about Changjo? I think it fits Jonghyun perfectly.” Ricky said when he saw that his two hyung will continued to tease each others. He then looked at Jonghyun and saw the boy give him a reassuring smile.

“That’s was the one that I thought. Wahh, my baby Ricky is so clever, not like the one who know how to talk only.” Chunji stuck his tongue toward L.Joe and then goes to pinched Ricky’s puffy cheek. His eyes then wandered at Jonghyun face.

“Changjo, nice to meet you.”  Chunji smiled. He then grabbed L.Joe arm and walked toward their class as the school bell rang, alarmed the student that they must be in their classroom by that time. Ricky and Changjo watched the two walking boy until they lost from their sight.

“Let me show you the principal office.” Ricky said as he walked in front of Changjo and gestured the tall boy to follow him.

“It’s okay. I know where the principal office is. I think I can go by myself.” Changjo replied. He didn’t want Ricky to know that he already met the principal yesterday. The principal has told everything to him, about his class, about the rules and regulation and also about his father wish.

“If like that, see you at lunch break okay. Wait for me at the cafeteria if you are not in the same class with me.”

Changjo circled his thumb and the next digit together and mumbled okay to the said boy.

“By the way, thank you for the name. I liked it. “ Changjo said as he walked away. A wide smile plastered on his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changjo wandered around the empty hallway, which everyone has gone to their class. His brain keeps replaying his classroom number in his mind while his eyes searched to the processed words. Later then, his feet stopped at a classroom door. He looked up at the signboard on the door. 2B. This is it.

He fixed his uniform, to be specific, Ricky’s uniform in which he borrowed because his own uniform soaked in the rain. He then takes a deep breath as he walked inside the classroom. His eyes met with an old man in front of the class. He bowed slightly to the man and makes a step forward to the man as he handled a piece of paper from the principal to the confused old man hand. He heard a buzzing sound filled the room.

He tried to his best to not looking nervous. Later then, he heard the old man cleared his throat and gestured him to face the class.

“Okay class. This is your new classmate. And boy, please introduce yourself.” The man said as he smiled to Changjo.

“Choi Jonghyun. I think you can call me Changjo.” An awkward smile plastered on Changjo lip, that later turned into a wide smile as he saw the only person that he knows among the crowds, looking at him with assuring smile. He felt relieved.

“Your seat is behind Yoo Changhyun. Changhyun, please raise your hand” the old man gestured his hand toward the smiling boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Everyone in the class rushed out when the bell rang the second time, lunch break time. Ricky and Changjo waited until the class empty and make their moved to cafeteria after situation calm.

Changjo then followed Ricky to queue up to buy food. After the purchasing process completed, they went to find a table to sit, until Ricky spotted Chunji waved his hand to them, signaled them to come to his table. There was also L.Joe besides him, quietly eating his food, not really pay attention to his surrounding as his other hand scrolled over his tablet. He then only looked up when the two boys sat on the opposite side of him and Chunji, a few seconds before he continued his previous routine.

“Where is Niel hyung?” Ricky asked Chunji as his eyes looking for the mentioned boy. Chunji shrugged his shoulder.

“He told me that he has something to do, so don’t have to wait for him.” L.Joe said as his eyes still on his tablet, typing something. Ricky nodded then continued eating his food. He then stopped when he noticed Chunji waved secretly to him and signaled to look at his side. He wondered why and slowly turned to his side, where Changjo sat. He grinned widely as he saw Changjo struggling with chopstick in his hand.

Changjo hold a chopstick each with both of his hand, the same position to hold fork and spoon. He then poked the chopstick into the meat and tried to lift the meat and use another chopstick on his left hand to support the meat. Unlucky he was, the meat keeps falling when he bring the meat near to his mouth. He then slammed the chopstick into the table and grabbed a cup of water on the table as he drank it roughly.

Later then, he heard laughter filled the table. He looked up and Ricky, Chunji and L.joe were laughing their head out as Chunji keeps slamming the table as he the one who laugh louder than the other two. Changjo felt blood filled his hot face as his face turn red when he saw everyone in the cafeteria looking curiously at their table.

“Here. Let me teach you how to use it.”Ricky said, shaking as he tried to hold his laughter.

“Forget it. I am not eating.” Changjo pouted as he looked away. Later then he heard the laughter become more louder than before. He then smiled secretly. The three laughing boy keep laughed until the lunch break over.

Little that they know, someone was watching them with anger and jealousy filled his eyes.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

A/N : wuhhh . I am finished with chapter 3 . kkkk . do enjoy it . and feel free to subscribe and comment.

Here, the first appearance of Chunjoe . hahaha . NAP will be in the next chappie .

And ofcourse, I want to thanks my new subscribers. *hug* Lots of love to:

ricky6/ ikutakinchan/GeiSama*/OnlyForYa

Thank you for subscribing and do enjoy the story ..

I heart all of you, readers . *winked* kkk