Twelve

Life as Mrs. Kim Myungsoo

Being with Myungsoo after two years was still so surreal to me. It's like a part of me was whole again. And finally after two years, I felt complete.

My two boys were in the living room playing, and catching up with each other, while I was busy cooking up baked lasagna to celebrate Myungsoo's return. While I was cooking the sauce, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look back to see Myungsoo smiling down at me. I scooped a spoonful of the sauce and put it against Myungsoo's lips.

"You don't know how much I've missed your cooking." I giggled as he continued, "Army food tastes bland. Yuuuck." He made an ew face. So cute.

"Good because it's almost time for dinner. Why don't you go help Daejung clean up his toys." I suggested. He muttered a yes before walking away. Before he could walk out of the kitchen, I called him, walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Welcome back, Hubby." I pinked as I walked up to cook again.

                                                           ......................................................

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" I shouted from I kitchen. As I prepared the plates, I heard rustling and Daejung scream yay! So cute. They went inside the kitchen, sat down and started to eat.

"Mommy! Your lasagna's the best!" He lifted his two hands showing a thumbs up at me. I chuckled and wiped sauce off his cheeks.

"Appa! Don't you like mommy's cooking?" He asked innocently.

"Of course I do, Daejungie!" I smiled.

                                             ......................................................

After dinner, we bathed Daejung and prepared him for bed.

"Goodnight, Daejungie~" I kissed his forehead and tucked him.

"Goodnight, Daejung~" Myungsoo kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy~" He muttered.

We went back our bedroom and I let him shower first. After he showered I went next and we both laid down our bed. I immediately laid down on his chest.

"Welcome back, Myungsoo~" I kissed him and he responded. It lasted a couple minutes before we pulled away.

"Goodnight, ______~"

"Goodnight, Myungsoo~" I replied and we both fell asleep and went to dreamland.

 

________________________________________

HaiiiI~ co-author blueberrycheesecake here! Short update, I'll try to give a longer update! :3 Sorry for the filler chapter :< My mind wasn't that creative today :(( But there was no school sooo \:DDD/  *Cue celebratory dance* Anywhooo, Thank you and please wait for the update soon! Bye bye~

-blueberrycheesecake