Chapter 5

Love at War

       "Daehyun," Yongguk said with Youngjae lying at in his arms. Daehyun stood up and saw him. He fell to his knees and began to cry. " Do you think we should leave them two alone." Himchan asked them.

 Yongguk looked at him stupid. " Sure," Yongguk  said. " Hey, Daehyun you want to come in or stay out here." Jongup asked him. Daehyun shook his head.

 "We have to go pick up Zelo," Himchan told them. " What are we going to do, we just can't leave him and Youngjae here." Jongup said. "I'll go pick him up you guys take Youngjae to the hospital." Yongguk told them putting Youngjae on the couch.

  Yongguk walked out and left to pick him up. " Deahyun come on, we're going to take him to the hospital." Himchan said sitting next him. Jongup was at the car putting Youngjae in the back seat.

  They were all in the car heading there.

 " Yongguk where is everyone else?" Zelo asked. " Going some where." Yongguk told him driving off.

 " Why are we going to the hospital." Zelo said rubbing his hands together. "Just come on." Yongguk told him.
  When they went in Daehyun was sitting down next to Jongup. "Where is Himchan." Yongguk asked.  Jongup shrugged his shoulders. Yongguk sat on the other side of Daehyun.

  "Is Youngjae hurt." Zelo asked. Jongup looked up at him and nodded. " How?" Zelo asked. Yongguk shrugged his shoulders.

  "So the snacks here stink." Himchan said. " Oh, I see you guys made it." Himchan continued.

  Jongup's phone rang. " How is it?" Yongguk asked. " Choon Hee." Jongup. Yongguk looked at him.

 "Come on, Youngjae is hurt and you are pretty much thinking about leaving us." Himchan.

  Jongup shook his head and said," No I'm going to text  I'm here."  Himchan looked at Yongguk and nodded. 
 

After he texted her Himchan took his phone and turned it off. " Come on give it back." Jongup said. " No," Yongguk told him.

 Soon the nurse came out and said, "Can I talk to the oldest." Yongguk stood up and walked over to her.

 He came out. " Good news, he's alive, bad news he has to stay in the hospital tonight and tomorrow." Yongguk said. Daehyun looked up at him.

 "Can I talk to him." Daehyun asked. The nurse came behind Yongguk. " Yes,he is a wake now." She said. Yongguk turned around.

  " Come," she said to all of them.  Only Daehyun went. " You can go in." She said opening the door.

  " Daehyun," Youngjae said sitting up. Daehyun smiled. "What happened." Daehyun asked sitting next to him.

  " I don't remember." Youngjae said. Daehyun took his hand and gave him a kiss. Youngjae looked at him.
  " It's okay," Daehyun said. I'll miss you." Youngjae whispered in Daehyun's ear.

 Daehyun gave him a kiss then left.