When They First Met ( CHAPTER 13)

Love at War

Daehyun was sitting on the bench outside of the school. Youngjae was in class helping someone do something.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He yelled from behind when Youngjae left. Youngjae went to his locker to put his books away.

As he went outside the school he saw Daehyun. Daehyun glanced up and saw Youngjae then looked back down. He noticed it was Youngjae the smartest on in his class.

He looked back up and smiled. He liked Youngjae for lots of reason. "Hey." Daehyun said when he got to him.

Youngjae smiled at him. "So we're partners on that project and I wanted to know if you wanted to come to my place." Daehyun said to him.

"Sure." Youngjae said to him. "I'll see you later." Youngjae about to walk off.  Daehyun grabbed his wrist before he left.

"Maybe we can hang out and find some ideas." Daehyun suggested. Youngjae bit his lip. He didn't know what to say.

"I guess we can." Youngjae finally said after thinking about it for a while. Soon Youngjae was in Daehyun car.

"You live far." Youngjae told him. Daehyun nodded and smirked. When they got there it was dark. Youngjae and Daehyun got out the car.

"This is it." Daehyun said shutting the door behind him. Daehyun showed Youngjae to the couch and they sat down.

"So, you got anything?" Youngjae asked him pulling out a notebook from his bag. Daehyun shook his.

"No," Daehyun told leaning back on the couch. oungjae smiled at him. "Do you?" Daehyun asked him.

"You know I agreed to come cause I thought you had something to do." Youngjae told Daehyun with a laugh.

Daehyun reached for Youngjae's book. "What is this?" Daehyun asked with a smirk. Youngjae was about to take it back but he didn't.

"This is good." Daehyun said. Youngjae took the book back. Daehyun looked at Youngjae was he put it back in his bag.

"It's kind of private." Youngjae told him. Daehyun nodded. Youngjae opened a different book and showed Daehyun what he decided to do.

They spent a whole hour working together. Soon Youngjae got up. "I have to go." Youngjae told him.

Daehyun got up to help him get his stuff. "See you tomorrow." Daehyun told him. He showed Youngjae the way to the door.

As he gave Youngjae his bag they touched hands. Daehyun leaned in and kissed him. Youngjae kissed him back then pulled away.

"Bye." Youngjae said then left.