Chapter 10

Love at War

Youngjae woke up in Yongguk's arm.  He stood up and put on his shirt.  He left to go to the porch. Zelo came behind him.

"You talk to Daehyun?" Zelo asked him sitting next to him. Youngjae shook his head then hung his head. Youngjae stood up.

"Zelo, I have to tell you something." Youngjae said leaning on the rail. "I'm was going to move to America, but something changed my mind.

"What you were going to America?" Zelo yelled at him. Youngjae shook his head. "Yes but now I'm only going to move in an apartment."  Youngjae said.

Zelo was confused. He wanted to know who changed his mind. "What changed your mind?"  Zelo asked him.

Before Youngjae could say anything Yongguk came and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey." He whispered to him.  Youngjae smirked after Yongguk left.

Zelo's mouth fell opened. "What, you're going out with Yongguk?"

Youngjae didn't know how to answer that. "Kind of, not really, we just started yesterday." Youngjae didn't know what to say.

Zelo asked,"Does Daehyun know?" Youngjae shrugged his shoulders. Youngjae left soon. Zelo followed after him.

Daehyun got up soon. "Hey." Zelo said when he walked in. He was the last one to wake up. Himchan and Jongup were gone.

"Where are Himchan and Jongup?" Daehyun asked. "Jongup went to see Choon Hee and Himchan went to see someone." Zelo told him.

Youngjae didn't want to talk to Daehyun and Yongguk knew that Daehyun didn't like him. Zelo was the only one to talk to him.

Daehyun grabbed breakfast then left. He didn't want to see Youngjae or Yongguk. He went to the park where him and Chun Hei were supposed to meet.

He sat down on the bench then he saw Himchan holding hands with Chun Hei. He walked to them and pulled Chun Hei's wrist.

"What are you doing?" He asked her. She looked at Himchan then her. "What's going on?" Himchan asked her.

"I kind of been cheating on you two." She told them. Daehyun looked at Himchan then pulled Chun Hei away from him.

"How many guys are you cheating on?" Himchan asked her.

"Just you two and this other guy." She whispered. "But it was just to."

"Make Yongguk jealous." Daehyun said. "He's dating my ex."

"I have to go so bye." She said. She waved at Himchan and Daehyun bye then left. They sat on the bench.

Daehyun left and Himchan didn't know if he should break up with her or not. Daehyun broke up with her though.

He sat in the car thinking about Youngjae. He couldn't live like that anymore. Youngjae was moving, he couldn't  talk to Himchan or Yongguk anymore, Zelo and Jongup were the only ones he could talk to.

 

Youngjae was sitting next to Yongguk in his arms. "I moving and I was thinking you could come with me." Youngjae said.

"What, I can't Youngjae." Yongguk told him. Youngjae looked at him and held his hand.

"Please, you helped me get rid of Daehyun." Youngjae said. Yongguk stared at Youngjae's hand. Youngjae hugged him then kissed him.

"Please."

Yongguk nodded to him. "I love you." He told Youngjae. Daehyun came in soon. Yongguk looked at him and put his arm around Youngjae then smirked.

Youngjae put his head on Yongguk's shoulder.  Daehyun went to his room  and layed on the couch. Zelo didn't like that they were going out.

"I'll be back." Youngjae whispered to him. He stood up and went to Yongguk's room. He was looking for his phone when he found a beer bottle.

He went back to Yongguk but he didn't say anything. He told him he had to go somewhere. "Zelo you coming."

Zelo and him left. "Zelo can I talk to you?" He asked him. Zelo nodded. "I think Yongguk is drinking."

Zelo was surprised.  "So, he's old enough." Zelo said to change his other thought.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Youngjae was kind of surprised that he didn't care. Soon they left.

 

 

Youngjae was laying down on Yongguk's bed. He came out and layed next to Youngjae. He was kissing Youngjae's neck over and over again.

"Yongguk stop." Youngjae said. Yongguk rubbed his nose against Youngjae neck. He didn't want to do anything.

Yongguk wrapped his arms around Youngjae then kissed his cheek.Yongguk went to sleep but Youngjae couldn't go to sleep.

He was thinking about how hard it would be moving away and he was pretty sure that Yongguk might not move in with him.