Chapter 7

Love at War

Youngjae began to cry. "I...I." Youngjae couldn't talk.

Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's hand and kissed him on the lips. "I know." Daehyun told him.

"You want to break up." Daehyun said with a tear coming down.

"I'm sorry." Youngjae cried.

Daehyun held Youngjae's hand tightly. "I love you." Daehyun told him then left.

Daehyun stood at the door on the outside. Zelo came up to Daehyun,"You okay?"

Daehyun shook his head and walked away. Zelo looked through the window and saw Youngjae crying.

Daehyun and Zelo left soon.

 

Jongup and Choon Hee were still hanging out when Jongup got a text.

"I have to go." Jongup told her then stood up.

"See you tomorrow?" Choon Hee asked getting up after him.

"Yeah," Jongup said gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

Daehyun was laying on his bed thinking about Youngjae. He couldn't get him off his mind.

Yongguk came in his room. "I heard about you and Youngjae,you okay?"

Daehyun nodded his head then whipped his eyes. "It's nothing." He told Yongguk getting off his bed.

"You guys still gonna hang out?" Yongguk asked him. Daehyun looked back at him.

"I don't know." Daehyun told him. "Can you go now." Daehyun asked him.

Yongguk stood up and left. He understood what was going on.

Himchan came in the house with Youngjae at 11:56pm.

"I guess everyone is asleep." Himchan thought.

Youngjae sat on the couch not knowing what to do.

Do I go see if Daehyun is up or do I stay here. Youngjae didn't a clue what to do.

Himchan came in. "So you and Daehyun aren't a thing anymore." Himchan said.

"Please don't remind me." Youngjae asked Himchan.

"Okay." Himchan said about to leave.

"Wait do you think I should go check on him?" Youngjae asked Himchan.

Himchan shrugged his shoulders then walked off.

Youngjae sat there for a long time then got up. He went into Daehyun's room. Daehyun laying on his bed.

Youngjae got tears in his eyes. He whipped them and walked towards him.

"You don't have to be in here." Daehyun said. Youngjae jumped a bit. Daehyun was still turned the other way.

"I just wanted to check on you." Youngjae told him.

Daehyun sat up and loooked at him. Youngjae sat next to him. Daehyun was looking at Youngjae's hand thinking if he should grab it.

He slowly grabbed Youngjae's hand and smiled inside. Youngjae looked up at him then slowly leaned in closer and gave Daehyun a kiss.

Daehyun wanted to pull back but he didn't. He rubbed Youngjae's body gently.

Youngjae grabbed his hand. Daehyun pulled him in closer. They stopped kissing and they both smiled.

Soon Youngjae was in Daehyun's bed laying next to him.

Youngjae went to sleep. Daehyun kissed him on the forehead then went to sleep.