Chapter 6

Love at War

Youngjae layed in the bed thinking how he was going to tell Daehyun why he did it.

The next day Daehyun woke up thinking about Youngjae. He wanted to know if he did it to himself.

"Daehyun, come on." Himchan said going in his room. Daehyun got up and got dressed. They were about to go listen to Yongguk's raps.

They were all in the car soon. When they got there a guy  was standing there.

"Hey, I have to go to the airport today so you can't use my studio." he said.

"Okay," Yongguk said. " I have to talk to Chun Hei." Yongguk continued then walked off.

"I have to go find Choon Hee," Jongup told them then ran away.

"Movies?" Himchan asked them. Zelo and Daehyun said," Sure."

They all went to the car and left.

 

Jongup went to the park. He saw her and walked over to her. She went painting in the park on weekends.

He back hugged her and said,"Hey." She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"You like it?" She asked. He smiled and said," I love it." She put her paint brush down and turned to face him.

"So I'm sorry about that night." Jongup told her.

"It's okay." Choon Hee said smiling."I understand you guys had issues so you couldn't come."

He looked down at her hand grabbed it."I love you." Jongup told her. They hugged for a second.

"How about we go to the beach now." Choon Hee suggested.

Jongup smiled at her ,"Sure."

They left soon.

 

 

"Yongguk,I'm going out with someone." Chun Hei told him. "It's over Yongguk."

She tried to walk away but Yongguk grabbed her wrist. Chun Hei looked at him and he looked at her.

Yongguk pulled her in closer and kissed her.Chun Hei stopped a then looked at him. "I'm sorry." She walked away.

Himchan,Zelo and Daehyun were still watching the movie when Yongguk came next to them.

"How did it go?" Himchan whispered to him. Yongguk said,"She's going out with someone else."

 

 

Jongup and Choon Hee were sitting on the sand near the water.

Choon Hee got Jongup's finger and drew a heart with it. He looked up and smiled at her.

She put her head on his shoulder. He kissed he ron the forehead and held her hand.

"Jongup, I'm going to tell you something." Choon Hee said. "Chun Hei kind of still likes Yongguk."

"What," Jongup said. Choon Hee looked at him and smiled at him. "I here her talking to her friends that she wished she could trust him so she could go back out with him." Choon Hee told him

 

 

After the movie Daehyun and Zelo went to see Youngjae.

"Hey,Youngjae." Zelo said. "What happened, I was with you then I leave and this happens." Zelo sat next to him.

"I wanted to break up with Daehyun,but I didn't know how to." Youngjae told him. "I wasn't thinking,then I stabbed myself to get out the easy way."

Zelo stared at him. "When Daehyun is here." Zelo told him.

Youngjae said,"What." Zelo smerked. "I'll go get him." Zelo said.

Zelo ran out and got Daehyun."I missed you." Daehyun said with a smile. He sat next to him.

"Daehyun,you're so sweet." Youngjae looked at him. Daehyun gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You okay?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah," Youngjae said.

"I have to talk to you anyways."Youngjae said.

"What?" Deahyun asked