Chapter 8

Love at War

Youngjae woke up and noticed Daehyun. He sat up and left. He sat on the couch confused.

Did I just sleep with Daehyun after we just broke up? Youngjae asked himself all these questions.

Himchan woke up and came in. "I know you slept with Daehyun." Himchan told him.

"I know what I did." Youngjae said to getting the remote. Himchan made him and Youngjae cereal.

He sat next to Youngjae and took the remote. He started flipping through channels.

Daehyun and Jongup came in and sat dow. Daehyun sat next to Himchan so he woudln't cause anything problems.

"What are we watching?" Youngjae asked Himchan. He was still flipping through channels.

"How about we watch Black Pearl." Jongup suggested. He snatched the remote and went to it.

Zelo soon came in and sat next to Youngjae. "What are we watching?" Zelo asked.

"I have no idea." Youngjae said honestly. "I'll be back." Youngjae whispered. Youngjae went to the kitchen to put his bowl away.

Daehyun went to follow him. He back hugged Youngjae. "What are you doing?" Youngjae asked him holding Daehyun's hand.

"I wanted to do this one last time." Daehyun explained to Youngjae. Daehyun put his chin near Youngjae's neck.

"Daehyun I have to go." Youngjae told him. He went back to his seat. He hung head knowing a tear was going to fall soon or later.

Yongguk was still asleep and the movie was half way over. Soon he came out.

"What are you guys watching?" He asked. "Black Pearl." Himchan told him focused on the movie.

Yongguk went to get breakfast then left.

Youngjae stood up and went into his room. He didn't have his own room yet. His stuff was still in Daehyun's room.

Zelo looked at the corner that Youngjae had walked by. He went to check if was okay.

"You okay?" Zelo asked Youngjae. Youngjae was on his bed crying. "What's wrong?" Zelo asked.

"I can't do it anymore." Youngjae told him. "I'm.....I'm moving out." Youngjae told him.

"What how can you do this to me?" Zelo yelled. He sat next to Youngjae. "When?"

Before Youngjae could answer Daehyun walked in. "Can I talk to him?" Daehyun asked Zelo in front of the opened door.

Zelo stood up and walked away shutting the door.

Daehyun tried to hold Youngjae's hand but he woudn't let him. "Youngjae I love you and care about you." Daehyun told him.

"If you did you would stop bothering me." Youngjae said whipping a tear. Daehyun looked confused.

"Daehyun just go." Youngjae said. He didn't want Daehyun talking to him. He knew that if Daehyun talked to him he would change his mind.

"Youngjae what's wrong?"Daehyun asked him.

"I'm....." Youngjae coudn't say anything. "I'm moving away." Youngjae finally told him. Youngjae began crying into Daehyun chest.

Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae and kissed him on the forehead.

"I have to go." Daehyun told him then stood up. Before he coud walk out Youngjae grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

He kissed him then said,"I'll miss you." Youngjae really didn't know what he said.

Daehyun went outside. He sat on the bench crying. He sat there thinking about Youngjae and him.

"Daehyun, will you do anything for me?" Youngjae asked him.

It was the day him and Youngjae were laying on the beach. Youngjae was holding his hand.

"I'll do anything and everything for you." Daehyun told him.

 

Zelo walked back to check on Youngjae. "Everything okay?" He asked.

"So you told him." Zelo said sitting next to him. Youngjae nodded full of tears in his eyes.

"Are you going to tell anyone else?" Zelo asked him.

Youngjae sat there crying thinking about how he would tell Zelo and Daehyun that he might move to America.