Chapter 4

Love at War

    Youngjae was sitting on the porch outside thinking about what he said at breakfast.

 " Youngjae, you want to go somewhere." Zelo asked him. "Zelo you can't skip school with me." Youngjae told him drying a tear. "Why not, I already told Yongguk and he is okay." Zelo said.

 "Now where do you want to go," Zelo asked sitting down next to him. "No where." Youngjae said shaking his head. "Okay," Zelo said leaving.

 Daehyun and Himchan walked in the  school together."Where's Youngjae." Himchan asked. " I don't know, I just left." Daehyun said opening his locker. "What's wrong with you?" Himchan asked closing his locker. "Nothing, nothing is wrong." Deahyun told him slamming his locker then walking off.

 "So, are you breaking up with her or not." Jongup's friend asked. "No,I don't know."Jongup said. His friend asked him,"Has she looked at you yet." Jongup looked confused at him. " No,"  he said.

 "She could be mad at you," His friend told him. "I have to go," Jongup left to find Choon Hee.

 "Hey, I've been looking for you," Jongup said when he caught her at her locker. "I'm here," She said smiling.  She grabbed his hand. "I love you," Jongup whispered in her ear before kissing her.

 Yongguk was near by when he saw them. "Hey Jongup, can I talk to you," Yongguk asked. Jongup looked at Yongguk for a second. " I'll be back." Jongup told her.

 "What?" Jongup asked him.  Yongguk smerked then said, " What happened to you'll break up with her." Yongguk asked. "I don't know, why, didn't you not want me to break up with her." Jongup asked confused. " Never mind, just go." Yongguk said.

 "Hey, I have to give you something." Jongup said taking her hand. They went to his locker.  Jongup put one hand over her eyes. "Happy birthday." Jongup said taking his hand off her eyes. She smiled and hugged Jongup.

 " Its so cute." Choon Hee said. "I have to go but I'll see you later." She said before giving him a kiss good bye.

 Zelo went to school leaving Youngjae alone.  Youngjae went in his room and saw a picture of him and Daehyun. "He pushed on the floor then began to cry. He took out his phone and texted Daehyun.

 I love you.

 " Mr. Daehyun, I'm sorry but no phones out in class. The teacher said. "Sorry," Daehyun turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

  Youngjae went in the kitchen and got a knife then headed back to the room. Youngjae gave Daehyun another text.

  Help me

 Youngjae held the knife to  his stomach and stabbed himself several times.

  After school Daehyun went to go find Himchan. "Hey, you okay now." Himchan asked backing away. " I'm not going to hurt you." Daehyun laughed. They both walked outside to the car.

 Daehyun turned back on his phone. " You got two new messages from Youngjae." Himchan smiled. "Are you guys okay ,everything is good between you two." Himchan said. Daehyun laughed.

 "He said he loves me." Daehyun said checking the first one. " And the other one." Himchan asked. Daehyun went to the other one.

 "He said help me." Daehyun told Himchan. " We have to go." Himchan said. "I'll get them." Himchan said running off.

 "Hey, Yongguk we have to go now." Himchan said grabbing his wrist. "What's happening." Yongguk asked.

 " ongup come on we have to go." Himchan said. Jongup and Yongguk looked at each other.

 They all were in the car and drove off. "Can someone tell me what is going on." Jongup asked. " We think that Youngjae is in trouble." Himchan answered.

 When they got home.Himchan grabbed Daehyun wrist. " You stay here." Himchan said.

 " Lets go in now," Jongup said opening the  door a little. " Okay." Himchan said. They walked around the house. " The porch." Yongguk told them. They all headed to the porch where he wasn't.

 " How about his room." Jongup suggested. Himchan opened the door. There Youngjae was on the floor. " Oh my gosh," Jongup said. "Get him," Yongguk told them. Jongup and Himchan looked at each other. Yongguk pushed them out the way and picked him up.

 They were all at the door. " Who's going to open it." Himchan asked. " Lets just tell him, come on." Jongup told them. " I can't open the door so someone should." Yongguk said.

 Himchan opened the door and they  walked out.