Chapter 1

Love at War

    It was a year since Chun Hei and YongGuk broke up and now YongGuk has been angry since.

 It was another day of school when Yongguk saw Chun Hei flurting with a guy. " What's wrong with her?" Yongguk yelled. Daehyun, Youngjae,and Himchan were there with him. "Just calm down you and her broke up a long time ago." Himchan said leaning on the car. Yongguk glared at Himchan then turned to see Chun Hei looking at him. Daehyun slowly put his arms around Youngjae's waist then whispered in his ear, "Come on."

  Himchan looked at Chun Hei then smiled. He noticed she was coming over. " YongGuk you think we should go, she's coming." Yongguk said, "I have to talked to her. You can go." Himchan walked away.

  "Hey Himchan, what happened?" Daehyun asked."He wanted me to leave so him and Chun Hei can talk." Himchan pointed his thumb where Yongguk and Chun Hei were talking.

   "They're talking Youngjae said smerking. "That's good." Daehyun put his arm around Youngjae's shroulder. "Yongguk is okay right?" Deahyun asked. "Yeah," Himchan answered looking back at Yongguk.  Soon the bell rung and Himchan left. Daehyun gave Youngjae a kiss then left.

  "Chun Hei, please forgive me." Yongguk said grabbbing her wrist. "I just can't trust you." Chun Hei told him hanging her head.

  "Come on, one more chance, I love you." Yongguk lifted her head.  Chun Hei gently took hold of his hand and moved it. "I have to go." Chun Hei said then walked away.

  

"So how did it go?" Chung Cha asked.  Chun Hei had tears in her eyes. "I don't know, he said he loved me. He never said that to me." Chun Hei  looked at her phone and saw a picture of Yongguk kissing her on the cheek. She wanted to cry.

  "Maybe he didn't realize how much you meant to him until you left." Chung Cha said. Chun Hei looked at her friend and told her, "I don't think I can go on that date with Gunwoo to night." Her friend's mouth dropped. "Come on, It was suppose to be a double date. You and him, Seyung and me." Chung Cha said.

  "Miss Cha, we have been in this class for about seven months and you still don't know that we do not talk in class." Mr.Wong said writing on the blackboard.

  The bell rung and everyone left. 

 Jongup was walking out when his girlfriend, Choon Hee came out and jumped on his back. "Hey baby." Choon said. He smiled at her and gave her a kiss. She jumped off and grabbed his hand. "So where are we going tonight?" She asked.   He turned to face her. "Tonight we are going to the beach." Jongup smiled at her and pulled her in closer giving her a long kiss.

  "Jongup come on." Himchan said. Himchan stoppedd and turned around. "Wow man." Himchan stood there. Jongup stopped, looking at Himchan. "What are you doing?" Jongup asked. "Watching," Himchan laughed.  Jongup turned back to Choon Hee and said bye.

  When Jongup walked by Himchan he puckered his lips then laughed after Jongup slapped him.

  Jongup and Himchan made it back to the car. "You said Yongguk wanted me, he isn't here." Jongup rolled his eyes at Himchan. "He was here he just left." Daehyun said.  "Why?" Himchan asked.

 "To see Chun Hei again." Youngjae told them.  "We are going to be late, we still have to pick up Zelo."  Himchan said.