Mission 08: A Date With TaeNySic Part 2

Dating Agency: SS

 

“Good night Taengoo”

 

Taeyeon was tucking in Jessica to bed. After going through many places for their date, Taeyeon grew tired. Tiffany and Jessica noticed it and suggested to go home, since it’s already passed midnight.

 

Jessica smiled seeing Taeyeon’s face so close to her as the latter tucked her inside the blanket. Taeyeon notices the stare coming from the blonde and smiled back. “Good night Jessica” She pats the blonde’s head before getting up to leave to tuck in the next one.

 

After the small girl was out of sight, Jessica jumps out of bed and rushes to the pile of shopping bags, located at the corner of the room. She searched through many bags and smiles as she finally found what she was looking for. She immediately pulled it out, revealing the same pink lingerie that Tiffany had picked out in Victoria Secret.

 

She let out an evil laugh before pulling out another piece of lingerie. It was a light pink bra that matches well with the pink underwear that she had bought.

 

You might ask why Jessica would buy pink lingerie; she wasn’t that fond of the color. She just wanted Taeyeon to see how much better she would look in the color pink than on Tiffany.

 

Jessica quickly rushes to her bathroom, which is located inside her room, and changes into her pink lingerie.

 

Only having a bra and her undies on, she tiptoes out of her room. She shivers as she felt the cold breeze from their aircon hit her. While she makes her way towards Taeyeon’s room, she notices that all the lights were turned off, meaning that everyone was now fast asleep. It also meant that she wouldn’t have a stupid red head ruining her plans.

 

Finally in front of Taeyeon’s room, she creaks open the door slowly; making sure that there is little sound as possible. She peeks her head inside and she sees someone lying on the bed, hidden under the blankets. She smirks knowing that it’s Taeyeon and makes her way towards the latter.

 

She opens up the blanket a little before crawling under the covers. Feeling a little cold because of the little clothing that she is wearing, she immediately wraps her arms around the latter.

 

A big smile appeared on Jessica’s face as she felt the latter hug her back. Wanting to feel more body heat, she pulls herself closer but to only pull herself back as she finally realize that the latter was also wearing just lingerie.

 

Jessica smirked, as she knows that Taeyeon was just only in her lingerie. Although she can’t see the latter since there is no light, she doesn’t mind.

 

 

“Tae Tae”

 

Tae Tae? Jessica scrunches her eyes together as she hears the name coming from the latter next to her. Tae Tae… Her eyes grew big as she realizes something. She immediately unwrap her arms around the latter and jumps off the bed, shocking the other with her actions.

 

“Tiff… Tiffany?!” Jessica shouts out, making the other jump out of bed too. “Jessica?!”

 

 

All of a sudden, the light in the room went on, revealing two girls in lingerie. Jessica and Tiffany eyes went wide as they spot their little boss standing in front of the doorway, with her eyes wide open and agape.

 

“Tiffany? Jessica? What are you two doing?” Taeyeon says as she confusingly stares at the two. She notices what the two were wearing and was left speechless. What are they doing in her room? She wonders. “And, why are you two in your undies?!” Taeyeon says as she points at them both.

 

Jessica didn’t know what to say since she’s surprised herself. She couldn’t believe she just hugged the girl she despises in… bed! “Oh my god! EW!” Jessica suddenly shouts out startling the other two girls in the room.

 

Tiffany, who was also in pink lingerie, couldn’t believe that Jessica was the one in the same bed with her and not her Taeyeon. “ARGHH!” She shouts out too while she tries to disinfect the area that she had touch Jessica with.

 

Taeyeon, still not understanding what is happening right now, decides maybe she should leave the room and sleep on the couch in the living room. “Uh” Taeyeon says, catching both girls attention. “I’m going to go… downstairs and sleep on the couch. You two… can sleep here, and continue whatever you were doing... I guess” Taeyeon says nervously before quickly leaving out the room.

 

“Taengoo wait! It's not what it looks like!” Jessica shouts as she tries to run after Taeyeon, but falls down as she trips over something. She turns to see what she trips over, only to find a leg under her. She immediately sends a death glare to the owner. “Yah! Stupid red head!”

 

Tiffany frowns at the blonde. “That’s for touching me! I’m Taeyeon’s property!” Tiffany says before trying to leave out the door, but only to fall down as someone pulled her leg. “Y-YAH!” Tiffany says as she tries to get up from the floor.

 

Jessica gets up and sticks out her tongue to the red head on the floor. “That’s what you get” Jessica makes her way towards the door, but before she leaves, she turns around and faces the latter. “I wouldn’t want to touch you. EVER! And FYI, I look so much better in pink than you do”

 

Tiffany felt agitated hearing the latter insult her. Better in pink? She scoffs at the statement. Please, she’s the owner of the color. She owns it, and she knows for sure that anything pink looks good on her than anyone else.

 

“Jung Jessica!!!” Tiffany shouts out loud. So loud, she woke up the whole neighborhood.

 

 

 

LOL Bickering JeTi ! 

Thanks to you who like the Sunbyung couple! <3 :))) haha! I guess it should be time for Krystal to show up, don't you think?

 

Today's song is " Seo In Guk - Shake It Up " ^__^ !