Mission 04: Hyomin Part 2

Dating Agency: SS

 

(Hyomin’s Flashback)

 

“After a couple of days, your wound will heal” The nurse says, while tending to Hyomin’s wounds on her face and arms. Hyomin nods her head and looks over at the desk to where the blonde was sitting at.

 

After finishing bandaging up the wounds, the nurse stands up and places all the materials back into the cabinet. She looks at the blonde and tells her to watch over Hyomin before leaving out the door.

 

Hyomin was left alone with the blonde in the nurse’s office. She felt shy when the blonde decides to approach her. The blonde sits on the bed next to Hyomin and examines her bandages. “Looks like your wounds will heal fast” Still not getting any response, the blonde decides to introduce herself to make things less uncomfortable.

 

“I’m Sunny!” The blonde smiles and looks at Hyomin, waiting for the latter to introduce herself. Hyomin’s eyes sparkles when she realizes that she finally got the blonde’s name. “My name is H-Hyomin”

 

Sunny’s smile grew wide when Hyomin finally spoke to her. “Hyomin? That’s a beautiful name” Hyomin’s face turned pink after the compliment. She looks the opposite direction from where Sunny was sitting to hide her face. She was embarrassed. Unfortunately, the action didn’t go unnoticed by Sunny.

 

Sunny let out a small chuckle before getting up and walking towards the nurse’s desk. Hyomin was curious about the latter’s action, but was soon answered when Sunny came back with a book in her hand.

 

Sunny hands the book to Hyomin, ushering the latter to take it. “The Country Side Life, this is your book, isn’t it?” Sunny smiles as Hyomin takes the book. Hyomin looks at the book and indeed it was hers. She turns to look at Sunny “H-How…” She wanted to know how the latter got her book, the book that was thrown away by the girls that were bullying her. “How did the book get into my hands?” Sunny laughed as she sees Hyomin nodding her head slowly.

 

“Well… it got to my head before it even gets to my hand” Hyomin tilts her head to the side, not understanding what the blonde was telling her. Knowing that Hyomin was confused, Sunny decides to explain her words more.

 

“I was sleeping under a tree, which I think was a couple of feet away from where you were sitting. Then all of a sudden, a flying book came towards me and smacked me on the head” Sunny says as she rubs the spot that she was hit at. Hyomin laughs at the cute action, which causes Sunny to laugh too.

 

After all the laughter has died down, Hyomin decides to thank her savior for saving her from those mean girls. “Uhm… Thank y-you”

 

“You’re welcome”

 

The room became silent as they both watched each other. Although the room was full of silence, Hyomin can still hear the beating of her heart as she stared at the blonde’s smiling face.

 

(Hyomin’s Flashback – End)

 

 

“Aw!” Tiffany squealed in her seat as she squeezes the pillow into her arms. “That’s so cute!” Hyomin’s face grew crimson red at Tiffany’s outburst.

 

Tiffany wanted to say a lot more to Hyomin, but was smacked on the head by none other than Jessica. She rubs the area that Jessica hit before glaring at the latter. Jessica rolls her eyes at the sudden glare coming from the red head before turning to look at Hyomin.

 

“What happened after that? Did you two still talk?” Jessica says to Hyomin, before receiving a shake of the head from the latter. “NO?” Tiffany shouted out which causes her another smack on the head. “We haven’t talk after the day she brought me to the nurse’s” Hyomin says as she looks onto the floor.

 

Taeyeon finally speaks out “Well, why not?” Hyomin turns to look at Taeyeon and gave the latter a sad smile. “I’m really shy to approach her… she’s always with people… and… and with my appearance, they might make fun of her for befriending a loser like me”

 

Jessica eyed Hyomin up and down “So a makeover is what you’re really looking for?” Hyomin looks back to Jessica and shyly nods her head. Jessica makes her way towards Hyomin and examines the latter more closely. “Well, you might want to get rid of these glasses first” She says before taking the eyeglass off of her.

 

Tiffany gasps as soon as she sees Hyomin’s exposed face. “Woah! You’re already pretty!” Jessica nods her head at Tiffany’s words and touches Hyomin’s facial features. “She’s right, you’re already this pretty” She looks at Hyomin’s hair and then back to the clothes that the latter was wearing. “Just fix these up and you’ll be gorgeous”

 

“R-Really?” Hyomin says, a little surprise that she’s receiving compliments on how pretty she is.

 

“Of course Hyomin!” Taeyeon happily says, causing the latter to look at her. “You have these two beautiful ladies to help you become more beautiful than you already are”

 

“Yah! Taeyeon! That better not be flirting that I am seeing!” Tiffany shouts as she pulls Taeyeon towards her. She glares at Taeyeon before glaring at Hyomin. “Tiff! Will you stop glaring at her!” Jessica yells at Tiffany. Tiffany cutely pouts as Taeyeon pats her head.  “Jessica! Tiffany!” Taeyeon smiles as she successfully got the attention of both girls. “Time to get to work! I’ll just be in my office finishing up some paper work. You girls give Hyomin a good makeover, alright?” Taeyeon says before heading to her office.

 

 

After their little boss was out of sight, Tiffany runs off somewhere while Jessica sits on the couch, eyeing their client. She looks at the long skirt that Hyomin was wearing, then to the old fashion shirt. “What are you in? The 70’s?” Jessica says, which causes the latter to look down in embarrassment.

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany comes back with a bunch of hair products and clothes. Jessica eyes widen as she sees her favorites shirt sticking out in the piles of clothes that Tiffany brought out. “Is that my favorite shirt?!” Jessica pulls out the T-Shirt and indeed, it was hers. She glares at Tiffany, who was smiling sheepishly. “I’m just bringing out all the clothes we have, Hyomin’s in need of some good fashion!” Jessica rolled her eyes at the latter before suddenly looking at Hyomin, who then was startled at Jessica’s actions. “I’ll lend you my clothes, but you better give them back!”

 

“Oh shush! Just give her your clothes! You can buy new ones!” Tiffany shouts at Jessica while looking for good clothes that would suit Hyomin. Jessica lets out a big sigh before taking a big comb. “Fine, I’ll just make time to go shopping with Taengoo for them”

 

Tiffany stops looking for clothes and turns to look at Jessica. “Yah!” Jessica ignored the latter’s outburst and fixes up Hyomin’s hair.

 

 

 

After a couple of hours of choosing clothes, applying makeup, and fixing Hyomin’s hair, they were finally done.

 

Tiffany claps her hand excitedly as she sees how beautiful Hyomin became, while Jessica smiles widely at her hard work.

 

Hyomin had on a pink sundress, followed by matching pink high heels. Although her hair was tied in a messy bun, the latter looked stunning. For the finishing touches, Jessica hands Hyomin some colored-prescription contacts, which she puts on instantly.

“Perfect! Perfect!” Tiffany yells out happily. Hyomin looks at herself in the mirror and was surprised at how beautiful she has become. She never knew someone like her could become so… gorgeous.

 

While everyone was celebrating on the successful makeover, Taeyeon decides to check out on the loud commotion happening in the lounge. As soon as she steps foot in the lounge, was left hanging when she sees Hyomin.

 

Sensing their boss’s presence, both girls turn to see Taeyeon with wide open. Taeyeon cleared before she finally spoke “H-Hyomin… You became… Hot” Hyomin blushes at Taeyeon’s bold statement, while the other two…

 

“Taengoo!”

“Tae Tae!”

 

Well… they were burning in the inside.

 

 

If you're curious as to what I chose for Hyomin, here's the link to the photo: http://en.korea.com/files/2012/04/1335527125205.jpg She's really pretty!

I see a lot of people want KryBer LOL so Hyominnie became quite a looker eh? Let's see if Soonkyu will fall for her *O* I know I might would. ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways... Since we are talking about Hyomin...

Today's song is " T-ara - Falling U " <3