Mission 02: Under the Same Roof

Dating Agency: SS

Oh my gahhh! It's a double update! *o*

 

________________

 

The alarm clock went off, signaling Tiffany to get up. Tiffany woke up from the loud noise and lifted her hands up towards the alarm clock, pushing down any random button to silence it. Once the loud beep has stop, she lifts her head up and looks at the time. It was 8 in the morning.

 

One might ask why she would get up so early, Tiffany too, didn’t know why since she doesn’t have to do anything early in the morning. But, it was because of getting to spend alone time with her Tae Tae that got her to wake up early. She knew Taeyeon wakes up at 7:45 in the morning to make Jessica and her breakfast.

 

Tiffany quickly got up, picking any clothes that she can find and put them on. She ran to the restroom and washed up. As soon as she was done fixing herself, she ran out the door and down the stairs to where her Taeyeon was.

 

Tiffany could smell the eggs frying onto the pan and the sweet aroma of syrup being poured onto the pancakes as she entered the kitchen. She smiled as she spot a certain shorty, with a cute, blue apron on.

 

“Tae Tae” Tiffany jumped towards Taeyeon, pulling the latter into a tight hug. Taeyeon was startled at the sudden action; she almost spilled the bottle of syrup. “Yah! Fany, you almost made me spill the syrup!” Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon and pouted cutely. “Sorry, Tae”

 

Taeyeon finished pouring the syrup onto the pancakes and took a glance at Tiffany as she tries finishing up frying the eggs. “Fany, don’t pout like that. It’s alright, just go sit over there at the table and wait for me to serve you, okay?”

 

Tiffany complied with Taeyeon’s request and sat herself down on the table. She sits and watches Taeyeon cook. “Taeyeon” Taeyeon hummed as she hears her name being called. “What happened last night? Did Doojoon sweep her off of her feet?”

 

Taeyeon brought a plateful of pancakes and eggs and place them in front of Tiffany. “Yepp! She basically fell in love with him as soon as he said the lines that Jessica gave him. But, it wasn’t only because of his words, but also because she probably felt that Doojoon really cared for her” Taeyeon smiled as she remembered the scene from last night.

 

Tiffany silently nodded and pulled the plate closer to her so she can eat. She didn't like listening to Taeyeon prasing Jessica at all. She knows it's really childish, but she couldn't help it. She was about to dig into her pancakes but was stopped by Taeyeon. “Tiffany!” Taeyeon says as she held onto Tiffany’s wrist from going any further. “Wait for Sica, go call her down”

 

Tiffany ignored Taeyeon’s words and tries to poke her fork into the piece of pancake, but to no avail because Taeyeon held her wrist even tighter. She turns to look at the latter, only to find her frowning at her. Tiffany frowned back.

 

“Fany, you know you were heavy to carry home last night, do you know?” Taeyeon began to speak as Tiffany continues to frown at her. Not hearing any response coming from the latter, Taeyeon began to speak again “You were so heavy, Jessica and I had to carry you to your bed. You should go thank her”

 

After hearing that, Tiffany’s expression softens as she thought of Jessica struggling to carry her. She let out a big sigh and got up from her seat. Before she could go up the stairs to get Jessica, she quickly turn back to face Taeyeon after realizing something. “Did you just called me fat?”

 

Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany’s expression and waved her off to go wake up the ice princess. “Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Answer me!” Taeyeon ignored the latter and continue to prepare the breakfast onto the table. Tiffany scoffed at Taeyeon’s action and proceeded up the stairs and into Jessica’s room.

 

Without knocking, Tiffany opened the door and peeked her head inside the room. She can see the sunlight shining through the window and onto the latter that was sleeping with the blanket covering her. Tiffany laughed at the sight. Who would think a princess like her would sleep like that? But of course, she shouldn’t be talking, her sleeping habits are way worse.

 

Tiffany tiptoed her way inside and quickly pulled the blanket off of Jessica, leaving the latter frowning as the sunlight hit her. Jessica had her arms covering her from the sunlight and turns towards Tiffany as her eyes flutter open. Tiffany can see anger coming from Jessica, she gulped and quickly said what she needed to before she ran out the door, and down the stairs where her prince can protect her from the evil monster that was going to eat her.

 

Taeyeon was startled at Tiffany’s sudden action. The latter had came running down the stairs and into her arms. “Taeyeon! There’s an evil monster out to get me! SAVE ME!” Tiffany shouted as she clutched onto Taeyeon’s blue apron. Confused as to what Tiffany was talking about, she then heard the door slam from up stairs and out came the ‘evil monster’ that Tiffany was talking about.

 

“HWANG MIYOUNG!” Tiffany, afraid of what Jessica might do to her, hid behind her prince charming. Taeyeon laughed at her action as was curious to what Tiffany had done to make the princess angry. “HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT! YOU DON’T SEE ME DROPPING YOU WHILE I HELP CARRY YOU TO BED!” Jessica stomped her way towards Taeyeon, trying to get at Tiffany, but unfortunately Taeyeon was in the way. “Taeyeon, move!” Jessica tried reaching over to grab onto Tiffany, but still failed.

 

“Okay, Okay” Taeyeon clasp her hands together, causing the two to stop. “Time to eat. The food might get cold. You don’t want me to waste my time cooking for you guys, right?” Jessica huffed and gave up on killing Tiffany and made her way to the table, where her breakfast was laying.

“And you” Taeyeon turned around, facing Tiffany “You can go eat now” Taeyeon smiled and patted Tiffany on the head. She grabbed Tiffany by the wrist and pulled her to sit on the seat across from Jessica.

 

Jessica couldn’t help but glare at the small interaction. She didn’t like Taeyeon holding onto someone’s wrist like that. Not even if it’s Tiffany Hwang. But even so, she tries to ignore it and continues eating her breakfast.

 

Taeyeon was satisfied that the two was eating and stopped their loud bickering. She smiled as she remembered when the two came into her big home and started living under the same roof. Taeyeon’s house was very big, big enough to fit in at least nine people. Taeyeon had money, she did not need to work, but boredom got the best of her and she decided to do this kind of business. She thought it would be fun helping others find love. Although she hasn’t found hers yet, she believes that love was an amazing thing, an amazing gift. Thus, she formed DA:SS, a dating agency where people who in need of help can go to.

 

Luckily for her, Jessica and Tiffany was willing to help Taeyeon in her business, making it a lot more easier and fun for her. She couldn’t be anymore thankful for having these two by her side.

 

 

Thanks for reading and subscribing! LOL I'll try my best to update the story every now and then. Since you have requested a Sunbyung, I'll do that for their next mission ^__^ Haha! Keep suggesting me more couples! It's hard for me to think of one '^' huhu

I've been recently listening to this song over and over again. lol I like it that much! 

It's " 100% - Flavor " Go listen to it if you haven't already <3 :)