Mission 07: A Date With TaeNySic Part 1

Dating Agency: SS

 

“Taengoo, what do you think of this grey blouse? Does it suit me?” Jessica was showing Taeyeon a blouse that she had picked up from the cart.

 

Taeyeon had promised Jessica and Tiffany to take them out on a date. Tiffany wanted to go have some fun at Lotte World, while Jessica wanted to shop for new clothes. Because Tiffany gave Jessica’s sundress to Hyomin the other day, they ended up at a shopping mall.

 

Taeyeon looks at the blouse that Jessica had picked out “It looks like it’ll suit you, why not try it on?” Hearing that the latter had just given Jessica permission to try it on, Jessica happily took the blouse and calls an assistant to use the fitting room.

 

The assistant leaves right after she had open one of the fitting room door for Jessica to use. Jessica was about to walk into the room, but stops for a moment to look at Taeyeon, who was finding a place to sit. “Taengoo” Upon hearing her name, Taeyeon looks up to Jessica, only to find the latter smirking at her.

 

“Would you like to come in and help me?”

 

Taeyeon was startled at the sudden question “Sica, it’s only a shirt. You can dress yourself”

 

“Just a shirt? Ohohoho. Taeyeon, I don’t need help with the shirt”

 

Taeyeon gulps nervously as she sees Jessica giving her that same smirk again. Jessica pulls out a light blue bra that she had secretly hid in between her blouse.

 

“I need help with these”

 

 

 

 

“Oh no you won’t!” Tiffany suddenly shouts, causing both heads to turn to where the loud voice was coming from. Tiffany was just entering the clothing store that Taeyeon and Jessica went into, and had asked the assistants for their whereabouts. The assistant had told her that they were inside the changing room. Having a feeling that something isn’t right, she rushes into the room and here she sees Jessica trying to seduce her Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s arms, pulling the latter off from her seat. She takes a good look at Jessica before leaving out the door.

 

Taeyeon, still surprised at what just happened, felt the grip on her wrist get tighter and tighter on every step they took away from the clothing shop.

 

“Fany ah, it hurts”

Tiffany then stops, causing Taeyeon to bump into her. “Ow! Fany, why’d you stop all of the sud-“ Taeyeon says but stop when she sees Tiffany turn around, showing her the meanest glare.

 

“Kim Taeyeon” Taeyeon was scared to hear her Tiffany say her name like that. It’s usually would be ‘Tae Tae’, ‘Tae’, or just ‘Taeyeon’. But whenever who full name is being mention by either Jessica or Tiffany, it would only mean one thing. They are mad.

 

Taeyeon gulp and close her eyes, waiting for the words that Tiffany was going to say to her.

 

“Kim Taeyeon. I went to the restroom for a couple of minutes, but when I came back, you were this close to helping her change!” Tiffany says angrily while stepping closer to the latter. “B-But Fany, I didn’t even” Taeyeon tries to explain but was cut off. “Save it! I saw you looking at Jessica, you wanted to didn’t you?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head left and right, denying what Tiffany had said. “N-No Fany, I don’t even” Tiffany gives a good stare at Taeyeon before pulling the latter.

 

Taeyeon, confused right now about Tiffany’s action, tries to pull her hand away from the strong grip that is holding her. “Fany, where are we going?” Taeyeon asks, afraid of where the latter might take her to.

 

“I decided I want to buy new clothes as well” Tiffany says without looking at the latter, she continues to walk until she spots the store she wants to go into.

 

Tiffany looks around and secretly smiled, when she finds the right store that she’s been looking for. She pulls Taeyeon over until they reach the entrance of the store. Taeyeon’s eyes widen “V-Victoria S-Secret?” Tiffany finally turns around to look at Taeyeon, she smirks as she sees the latters eyes open so wide. “Yes, Tae” She let’s out a sigh before she continues, “I think maybe I also might need some… lingerie”

 

Taeyeon, still wide eyed, doesn’t know what to say. Why do they all of a sudden need some lingerie? She could have sworn they had so many back at home. Still busy in her thoughts, she didn’t know that Tiffany was dragging her inside the shop. About to enter the doors, Tiffany smiled victoriously. Yes, she was mad about Jessica seducing her Tae Tae, but it looks like she’s the winner now. She has Taeyeon with her, and it’s her turn to seduce.

 

“Okay, Taeyeon. We’re inside now” She looks around and spots bright pink undies.  Tiffany squeals at the sight and pulls the latter along with her. She picks it up and turns around to show it to her Tae Tae, but only to drop the piece of lingerie onto the floor. Tiffany’s eyes widen, “J-Jessica?”

 

Jessica scoffed at the latter before pulling her hand out off Tiffany’s grip. “H-How? Where’s Taeyeon?” Tiffany asks, curious to where the shorty was. Jessica rolled her eyes at the latter in front of her. “She left. She said that we can help each other out picking lingerie and that she’ll be waiting in the car” Tiffany gasp at what she just heard. “What? But I only want Taeyeon’s opinion! A-And how did I end up holding your hands? Ew!” Tiffany makes a disgusted expression before trying to wipe off the Jessi-germs off of her hands.

 

“Shup up Tiffany, like I want you to be holding my hands” Jessica rolled her eyes. “I found Taeyeon and you in front of Victoria Secret. I was about to give you a piece of my mind, but apparently you were stuck daydreaming about something. It’s disgusting! So Taeyeon took the time to release her hands from you, and it ended up you pulling me instead. Stupid red-head”

 

Tiffany was pulling her hair out fustratedly, she stomped her way out the door and heads out to find Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

“Um, excuse me miss” Jessica felt a light tap on her shoulder and turns around. There stood in front of her the store assistant. Jessica raised an eyebrow as she sees the woman fidgeting in front of her. “Yes? What is it?”

 

“Will you be buying that?” The assistant points at the pink undergarment that Tiffany had left on the floor. Jessica looks at it and shook her head. “Don’t want”

 

Hearing that, the assistant slowly picks up the underwear and was about to place it back to where it was suppose to be, but was stopped by Jessica. Jessica had her handgrip onto the assistant’s. “On second thought, maybe I might want” She says as she pulls the piece of lingerie off from the latter’s hand. She looks at it with a big smile across her face. “The day isn’t over, Taengoo”

 

 

 

Have you been waiting long? lol Miahne! ^^; busy, busy.

Did you guys all see all the comebacks coming out? Wow! Sistar, Afterschool, IVY! They're all good T~T lol

I fell in love with this song, so...

Today's song is " IVY - Because of a Man "

 

If you guys didn't know yet, I made another fanfic lol It involves these three ><

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/472000/it-s-you-jessica-taeny