Mission 01: Doojoon

Dating Agency: SS

 

Kim Taeyeon…

 

That is the name of the girl Tiffany Hwang came to love; also, the name of the boss that she work for.

 

“Hello? Tiff, can you hear me?” Tiffany was hiding between the crowds of dancing people at Club SS. why would she be there? Well, she was working of course.

 

“Yes, Tae” Tiffany spoke through her earpiece. “I found the target; she’s sitting at the table with a couple of her friends. It seems as though she’s a bit tipsy” Tiffany eyed her target, which then started to make out with an unknown man. “She’s uhhh…” Tiffany stumbled with her words, not knowing how to tell her boss what she is seeing.

 

“She is what Tiff?” Tiffany’s face grew crimson red. “She’s… uhm… having a very intimate session with an unknown man”

 

“How intimate?” Taeyeon chuckled through the earpiece. “Yah! Byuntae!” Taeyeon winced at the sudden loudness coming through her earpiece. “Yah! You almost made me go deaf for a second there!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and continues to eye her target. “Tae, what do we do?” Tiffany sees her target leaving with the unknown man. “She’s leaving”

 

“What? She can’t leave yet! Go stop her!” Tiffany began moving through the crowds of people, making her way towards the target, but was stop when someone blocked her way.

 

A man a few inches taller than her, stopped her from going any further. He eyed Tiffany up and down and gave a sly smirk. Tiffany on the other hand, was very annoyed at the intruder and tries to look over the man’s shoulder to find her target.

 

“Hey y! Why don’t you and me have some fun tonight?” The man winked at Tiffany and grabbed her arms and dragged her back to the dance floor.

 

“Tiff! What’s happening? Did you stop her?” Taeyeon spoke through the earpiece. “Ugh! Tae! I think I just lost the target! And it’s all thanks to this imbecile dragging me back to the dance floor!” Tiffany was furious, she hated when someone disturbed her when she was working. “What? Aish! We can’t lose her, I’ll send in Sica. You, you just take a break for a while. Don’t do anything rash to the guy, okay?”

 

Tiffany pulled out her earpiece and smiled to the guy when they finally got back to the middle of the dance floor. Tiffany plans on beating the guy later when the mission is finished. For now, she’ll just enjoy the night of the club and not worry about a thing.

 

On the other hand, a women with long, blonde hair that went perfectly well with her fair, snow-like skin was sitting at the bar just a couple of feet away from the dance floor. She was enjoying the taste of her Tequila Sunrise while eyeing her comrade who was dancing along with an unknown man.

 

“Jessica? Are you there?” Taeyeon spoke through her earpiece. Jessica placed her glass of Tequila Sunrise down and spoke through her earpiece. “Tae, did Tiffany lose the target? Want me to go find her? I just saw her walk into the women’s restroom with an unknown man” Jessica placed the bill on the counter, but was stopped by the bartender. “No, it’s okay. A beautiful lady like you doesn’t need to pay. It’s on me,” The bartender says and Jessica returned a smile.

 

Jessica got up from her seat and proceeded to the women’s restroom. “I heard that” Taeyeon spoke once again through the earpiece. “Beautiful lady?” Taeyeon chuckled. “He must have taken a liking to you” Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows, but of course was not seen by the latter. “Oh, hush! I’m beautiful Tae” Jessica says as she pushes the restroom door open.

 

Jessica easily spotted the target on the other side of the restroom. Moans were coming from the target, which was under the man on top of her. Jessica was a little disturbed by the sight, but she doesn’t care, she came here to work.

 

Jessica pulled out her earpiece, making sure that Taeyeon wouldn’t be affected by the loud scream that she was about to do. Her screams were so loud that the two on the other side stopped their little activity and turned to look at Jessica, who by now was stomping her way towards them. She pulled the man off of the woman and slapped him across the face. The man’s eyes grew wide as he held up a hand to his face. Confusion was written all over his face as Jessica began crying.

 

“H-How could you?? How could you cheat on me!!” The man looked back and forth between Jessica and the woman. He didn’t know what was going on. “Miss… I-I don’t even know you” Jessica faces the man with a mean glare. “S-So you’re saying that you don’t know me when we dated for a whole year?? Huh?! OPPA!” Jessica slapped him once again.

 

The man was left speechless. He could have sworn that if he had dated a beautiful lady like her, he would remember it.

 

“Oppa, you told me you were single!” The target finally spoke, making both heads turn towards her. “J-Jooyeon, I swear to god that I don’t even know this girl!” The man pointed at Jessica. Jessica scoffed and crossed her arms. “Still playing stupid aren’t you? Fine! Whatever. We’re over!” Jessica stomped her way out the door, but before closing the door completely, she places her ear on the door, eavesdropping on their conversation.

 

“Then explain that to me!” Jooyeon yelled at her oppa. She didn’t believe the excuses that he was making. She was heartbroken. The oppa that she fell in love with all these years had lied to her and played her. She immediately got up from the floor and made her way out. Jessica quickly hid herself behind a counter before Jooyeon could see her.

 

Jessica places the earpiece back into her ear. “Tae, I broke them apart. She’s heading towards the bar” Taeyeon immediately responded back “Good job Sica! I’ll send in Doojoon now!”

 

Jessica got up from her hiding spot and made her way to the dancing floor. “I’m getting Tiffany then. Make sure that Doojoon remember the lines I wrote for him!” Jessica quickly spotted her comrade in the middle of the dance floor. She made her way pass through many men, who had their eyes on her, and grabbed Tiffany by the arm. “Tiff! The missions done” Jessica yelled into Tiffany’s ear.

 

After hearing Jessica, Tiffany nodded her head and was about to leave with Jessica, but before she could do that, she turned to the man that had ruined her plans earlier. Tiffany gave him an eye smile that he’ll never forget before she kicked him hard in his private area. The man winced in pain and fell to the floor.

 

Jessica pulled Tiffany away from the dance floor and out the door of Club SS. “Seriously Tiffany? Did you have to do that in front of many people?” Jessica says as she made her way towards the hidden Chrome Bugatti. “He asked for it” Tiffany pouted and followed Jessica.

 

Jessica knocked on the car window and out came Taeyeon with Doojoon. “Taengoo” Jessica locked arms with Taeyeon, ignoring the jealous stare coming from the other latter. “I did good, didn’t I?” Taeyeon chuckled and gently patted Jessica on the head. “Yes, Sica. You did well”

 

“Ahem” Tiffany coughed a few times, earning everyone’s attention. “Can we send him in now? It’s like... the perfect time to” Jessica released her arms around Taeyeon’s and faced Doojoon. “Tiffany’s right. Jooyeon is very heartbroken right now, it’s a perfect chance for you to go mend her broken heart” Doojoon quickly nodded his head and took out a piece of paper from his pocket. Jessica eyed the paper and looked back at Doojoon “You better remember those lines. I made them especially for you”

 

Taeyeon laughed at the sight of Jessica lecturing the man. Taeyeon clasp her hands together, gaining the attention of both Jessica and Tiffany. “Alright girls, get into the car and take a rest” Taeyeon handed Jessica the keys and began pulling Daejoon into Club SS.

 

After Taeyeon and Doojoon were out of sight, Jessica clicked the car door open and sat in the front, leaving Tiffany to sit in the back. “Why do I have to sit in the back?” Tiffany mumbled, but loud enough for Jessica to hear her. “Because I did most of the work” Jessica says before closing her eyes shut. Tiffany rolled her eyes and eyed the club. “You think Doojoon will do alright?” Jessica shuffled in her seat a little before finding the right position to sleep. “Of course, he has Taeyeon watching over him. Plus, my lines!”

 

Tiffany smiled and faces Jessica “But… don’t you think we kind of ruined Jooyeon and her oppa’s love? I mean, she really liked him and…” before Tiffany could continue, Jessica immediately cut her off. “We didn’t. In fact, we saved her from being in love with a jerk. That guy is a player Tiffany, I’ve been following him for awhile since Taeyeon asked me to. Doojoon is much more better”

 

“Why does Taeyeon always tell you things? I didn’t even know you did that” Tiffany was jealous over the fact that Jessica seemed to have more attention from her Taeyeon than she did.

 

“Hush Tiffany, I’m sleeping” Tiffany scoffed at the response and decided to go to sleep also. She laid herself on the back seats and closed her eyes shut, waiting till the missions completely over and her Taeyeon to come back so they all can go home.