Mission 05: Hyomin Part 3

Dating Agency: SS

So, I kinda rushed this >< ! LOL mianhe.

 

________________

 

 

“I did not graduate from a university, just to go back to one” Jessica huffs out as she enters Hanyang University with Tiffany following right behind her.

 

“Jessi stop being so negative! We can reminisce what we did back then! You know, the good old days” Tiffany says happily as she skips up the stairs. Jessica rolls her eyes at Tiffany’s cheeriness and took big, heavy steps up the stairs. “Oh please, I hate school and I’m glad that it’s over” Jessica takes her last step and looks towards the main entrance to the Hanyang building. “But, here I am again” She sighs.

 

Tiffany looks at Jessica then to the main entrance. “Well, we’re here to work” Tiffany inserts her earpiece into her ear before pulling Jessica into the school building.

 

As they walked into the school’s building, Tiffany was amazed at the amount of students in the hallways. People were placing books into their lockers, while others just stood and chat with their friends. Seeing this, Tiffany smiles as she remembers her days being a university student.

 

Jessica looks around the area before looking back at Tiffany. “Where do you think this Sunny girl is at?” Tiffany shrugs her shoulders and reaches for her bag, pulling out a photo of a short, blonde girl. Tiffany looks at the photo, then to the students in the area. “Uhm… It doesn’t look like she’s here”

 

Jessica decides to talk to Taeyeon through her earpiece. “Taengoo” After hearing her name being called, Taeyeon responds immediately. “Dae? Is there something wrong Jessica?” Jessica takes the photo from Tiffany, “Do you have any idea where Sunny would be during this time?”

 

Taeyeon turns to look at the now gorgeous lady sitting in the back seat of her chrome Bugatti. “Hyomin” The latter was busy fixing her hair, but stops when she hears Taeyeon calling for her. “Yes Taeyeon?” Hyomin looks at Taeyeon curiously, wondering what the latter might need. Taeyeon cleared as she found herself staring at the latter. She couldn’t help it; Hyomin has become quite a beauty.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Oh! Sorry” Taeyeon quickly turns her head, facing the front. “Do you… do you know where Sunny would be?”

 

“Sunny?” Hyomin checks the time on her wristwatch before looking back at Taeyeon. “I think she’s eating with her friends at the cafeteria. It’s her break time now” Taeyeon nods her head, before talking to Jessica through her earpiece.

 

“Sica, she might be at the cafeteria right now” Jessica nods her head and tells Tiffany about the information she just received.

 

 

The two was now inside the cafeteria. Tiffany looks to the left trying to find the short blonde, while Jessica looks to the right. “Do you see her?” Tiffany says to Jessica before receiving a no from the latter.

 

Jessica heaves a sigh and crosses her arms together. She was frustrated. How hard is it to find a short blonde? She wishes Hyomin never attended such a big school, then she wouldn’t have to search all over the school for just one person.

 

“Jessica!” Tiffany nudges Jessica on the shoulder, which causes the latter to glare at her. “What Tiff?! Can’t you see I’m in a bad mood?” Tiffany shakes her head before pointing at the front of the cafeteria line. “Look! It’s her! It’s Sunny!”

 

Upon hearing the blonde’s name, Jessica immediately looks at the direction that Tiffany was pointing at. She sees a short blonde waiting in line, about to pay for the food that she had place on her plate. Jessica takes out the photo, looking back and forth to the latter, and indeed it was the Sunny that she’s been looking for.

 

Tiffany claps her hands together excitedly, causing a few students to look at her. “We found her Jess! So what do we do now?” Jessica paused for a moment before answering the latter “Taeyeon wants us to make sure that there’s no one around Sunny so that Hyomin can approach her later. Maybe we should get rid of anyone that could become a problem”

 

“Oh… that makes us sound like… assassins” Tiffany says before getting a smack on the head. “No you idiot! We’re not going to get rid of them that way” Tiffany rubs her head and pouts cutely at the latter. “I was just saying”

 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica decide to take a seat at a table a bit far away from where Sunny was sitting. They were watching every move that Sunny was making. The blonde was sitting at a table full of people and was chatting happily with a group of girls.

 

“She sure is quite popular” Tiffany sighs out loud. “I was like that too”

Jessica rolls her eyes at Tiffany’s statement. “Shut up will you”

 

Jessica then feels a poke on her shoulder. Too busy watching Sunny, she ignores the light pokes that she is getting. Jessica then gets really irritated that the light pokes wouldn’t stop, so she turns to Tiffany and yells at the latter. “WOULD YOU STOP THAT!” Tiffany quickly defends herself and points at the mysterious person behind Jessica.

 

Jessica surprised that it wasn’t Tiffany poking her, turns around to see who it actually was. Standing in front of her was a tall, good-looking man dressed in a plain white T-shirt and blue jeans. He had on a big smile as he scratches the back of his head.  “H-Hi” He stutters out.

“Good bye” Jessica bluntly says before turning to look at the person that she was watching moments ago, only to find the short blonde gone.

 

Jessica stands up immediately and looks at Tiffany “Where did she go?!” Tiffany shrugs “I don’t know, I was looking at you and that dude” Jessica stomps her foot angrily before smacking Tiffany on the head. “You fool!”

 

Thinking that things couldn’t get any worse, Jessica feels another tap on her shoulders and immediately turns to yell at the person. “I said GOOD BYE! NOW LEAVE ME ALO-!” Jessica eyes widen as she realize it wasn’t the same guy that tried to hit on her, but…

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Jessica immediately wraps her arms around the person “Taengoo!” Her arm tightens around the latter. “I didn’t mean it! I thought you were someone else! I swear!”

 

Tiffany jumps up from her seat and pulls Jessica off of Taeyeon “Jessi! You’re causing a scene! People are staring at us!” Tiffany hissed, which causes Taeyeon to laugh. Taeyeon looks at Jessica and laughs even more seeing the latter giving her a puppy-dog face. Taeyeon pats Jessica’s head and smiles at her “It’s alright, you just startled me a bit”

 

“Tae Tae!” Tiffany shouts out, getting the attention of not only the latter, but also everyone else in the Cafeteria. “Can you stop spoiling her? You don’t need to pat her on the head or anything! Here” She pulls Taeyeon’s hands off of Jessica and places it on top of hers. “If you want to do that, you can do that to me” Tiffany says which earned a glare from the ice princess.

 

Taeyeon’s ears perks up as she hears students in the cafeteria murmuring to each other.

 

“Who are they? I never seen them before”

“Who’s the blonde one? She’s hot”

“What are you saying? The red head is much hotter”

“I’d prefer the short brunette”

“Is this some kind of love triangle? I’ve never seen one”

 

Her face grew red of embarrassment as she realizes that students are talking about them. Taeyeon doesn’t really like being the center of attention, so she quickly grabs both Tiffany and Jessica’s hand and runs out the cafeteria and towards the big fountain located near the school’s library.

 

 

Taeyeon wiped off her sweat after the run, while the other two gasp for air. Jessica and Tiffany sat on the closest bench that they could find and tries to regain their breathing. Taeyeon walks towards the two and gave them an apology “Sorry” Taeyeon says as she scratches the back of her head nervously. “I didn’t like the attention that we were getting in there”

 

Tiffany immediately stands up and shakes her hands “N-No Tae! No need to apologize!” Jessica just looks at Taeyeon and smiles “It’s not your fault, really” She then glares at the girl next to her. “It’s the stupid red head’s” Tiffany glares at Jessica and was about to launch an attack on her, but was stopped by Taeyeon.

 

“Look!” Taeyeon points at a nearby tree. Tiffany and Jessica turn to look at the direction that Taeyeon pointed at. Tiffany lets out a loud gasp “Isn’t that…”

 

There under the tree lay a short, sleeping blonde. The blonde had her eyes close, enjoying the smell of nature around her.

 

Jessica looks at the figure, which was making her way towards the tree where the blonde laid. “And there is our, Hyomin” Jessica smiles as she watches Hyomin taking a seat next to the sleeping blonde.

 

“I think our mission is complete” Taeyeon says, causing both Tiffany and Jessica to look at her. “But, we don’t know whether Hyomin will…” Tiffany says worriedly, but was immediately cut off by Jessica. “Don’t worry Tiff, with what we did to Hyomin, I’m sure that shortie will fall for her, right Taeyeon?” Taeyeon nods her head before reaching out her hands for Tiffany and Jessica to take. “Let’s go?”

 

The two looks at each other with a smile before taking their boss’s hand.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, can we go out on a date tomorrow?” Tiffany says while clinging onto the latters arm.

 

“Sorry Tiff, but I’m tagging along as well. I need new clothes, remember?” Jessica says and clings onto Taeyeon’s other arm.

 

Taeyeon lets out a small sigh and smiles at the two “We’ll go on a date together. All three of us”

 

 

I know, I know. You all probably wanted to know how Sunny will react to Hyomin's new appearance. I want to know too! LOL I'm pretty sure she fell for her though. I'll leave it to your imagination *o*Or... I can write an extra or something about Hyomin's meeting with Soonkyu.

Guys! Lee Hyori won for SBS inkigayo! <3 Finally LOL

I'm so happy for her! So...

 

Today's song is " Lee Hyori - My Life " <3 :)