What the..?

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

In the same boring looking office,Plain white.Jung Yunho was laying on his coach,getting tired of the pile of work. Yunho receive a text massage from his babyboo.Only god knows what made Jung Yunho scared to the point he will pee in his pants.

Yunho received a text massage with a picture.Yunho can only gasped as he dropped his phone on the floor,and yelled at his body guards.

“Get the cars,guns and mens ready.I won’t let a person survive.”

The bodyguards nodded obediently,who else can wake up a peaceful sleeping tiger like Jung Yunho?




At The Tohoshinki Bar,Yoochun was cleaning up the bar with some of his workers.Peaceful day like today,it won’t be peaceful as it seems huh?

Yoochun phone ring,Yoochun can only smile when he knew who was the sender,

DuckieButtie~

But the smiled that was beautifully painted on Yoochun face slowly faded when he read the contents.He made a phone call to his mens,

“Guys,get ready.We are going to make this war so painful in their hearts,we are not killing them,we are going to make them suffered.”

Yoochun just walked away,didn’t notice his shivering worker.It’s the first time they saw their boss was this mad  at the same time he was calm.


At SM Univercity,

“JUNG CHANGMIN!”The lecturer yelled as he aim Changmin head with a choke.Again,Changmin falls asleeps for the third time.

“What?”Changmin said lazily.

“What do you do at night huh?! Study?! Why do you ALWAYS falls asleeps during MY class?!”The lecturer throwed the choke that was aiming at Changmin.For having fast reflex,Changmin dodge the flaying choke and hit the school queenka nose who was sitting behind Changmin,Tifanny nose was bleeding.

“Changmin-ah~ Blood~!”Tifanny said with her aegyo,trying to get Changmin’s attention.Shaking her ,leaving her bloddy nose that was waiting for Changmin to wipe it off.

“What,?”Changmin said as yawned,feeling sleepy.

Only three person that can ignored the infamous queenka,that was the Jungs brothers.Tifanny was trying to get Yunho attention but FAILED.Next target was Yoochun,again FAILED.Lastly,Changmin.Who can have that food monster heart other than his Kibummie and Food.

“No-nothing”Tifanny answered shortly,great thing that her best friend Yoona bought a paket of tissues with her.

Changmin phone vibrate,signalling a receive text massage.Changmin receive a text massage from his bummie,After reading the content,Changmin was flaring,even the angry lecturer was shivering by his aura.

Changmin stud up and walked past everybody coldly,the lecturer was about to ask why when,

“If you dare to ask why,I will make sure that you will never make your wife pregnant.”

The lecturer mouth was left hanging,what a scary maknae.Tifanny was kinda angry so she brave herself to speak up, “Changmin! If you love me,You have to stay!” Tifanny said,feeling confident that Changmin won’t walk out since she was beautiful and seeing Changmin stopped his track.

“Shut it ,do you want to be expelled?”Changmin asked,The SM university has a huge dept with the Jungs Family.They will do anything,as long as the Jungs don’t attacked them with their mens.They have over thousand of mens,they were trained like dogs.

Changmin continued his track leaving the gloomy class.


On the other side,Jaejoong felt uncomfortable with the intense stare from the mens.Junsu and Kibum was still unconscious,Jaejoong was still confused. ‘Why does the kidnapper didn’t tied us up?’

Jaejoong,Junsu and Kibum was trapped inside a white room,without anything inside,only was fill with humans.Jaejoong looks at herself,she was wearing a custome,wait..........AFTER SCHOOL’S BANG OUTFIT!!

“Who are you guys to make me wear this clothes? I am not an idol!”Jaejoong yelled at the mens,she isn’t afraid of them since her pride as the daughter of a infamous Moneymaker will never be shattered.

The mens were blushing, “SHE IS SO CUTE”.Jaejoong can only roled her eyes.

“Let me go,you midget! I never thought you guys will go this far!”Jaejoong can only shouted on top of her lungs.Seeing Junsu and Kibum,Jaejoong can only shooked her head.Junsu was wearing a maid costume with a set of cat ears and a tail.Kibum was wearing a

Wondering who are they?.They are The Angels Hardcore,they are crazy over Jaejoong,Junsu and Kibum.Yunho,Yoochun and Changmin didn’t know about it since they promised to keep it a secret.The hardcore hate the Jungs SO MUCH.

“Just a few pictures.”One of the hardcore spoke.

“NEVER!”Jaejoong hissed,the mens awed.

“CUTE!!!”The mens to pictures with their digital cameras.Jaejoong slapped Kibum face lightly hoping that it will help her to gain conscious. “Hm” Kibum mouned.

“Unnie,Wake up....” Jaejoong whispered.Kibum eyes opened and looked at the mens,she knows.
“What the hack are they here?”Kibum asked,as she eyeing Junsu who is nuzzling.
“Why are we here?”Jaejoong asked.Junsu was now fully awared.
“What do you guys want?”Junsu asked,sometimes girls need to be strong.

The mens didn’t answered,only grinning.Walking closer to Jaejoong,Kibum and Junsu.




The Jungs,
Yunho was driving his black sprtcar like crazy, “Oh My God” Yunho did a emergency break when suddenly Yoochun jumped on the road,stopping Yunho car.Yunho lowered his car window and curse at Yoochun.

“You Son Of A ! YOU SCARED ME!”Yunho continued cursing his younger brother.

“Yunho Hyung,let go!,I found their location”Yoochun ignored his older brother angered and hop in his hyung sportcar.
“Tell me”Yunho asked as he speed his car.
“Changmin told me that its at XX building,it was abandomed for 3 years.Changmin is waiting for us there.”Yoochun say as he clenched the carseat,Yunho was driving too fast.
“Hold on tight,I wont slow down until we get there.”Yunho warned Yoochun.Yunho sped his car to the maximum.
Yoochun closes his eyes, ‘sometimes he is damn scary!’


Changmin was waiting for his hyung at the building,he told some of their mens to surround this place.Changmin reached the earliest since he was the calmest among the 3 siblings,he knows that patients is everything.


A black sport car arrived,Yunho and  Yoochun get out of the car.Yunho and Yoochun hair was messy because of Yunho extreme driving skills.Yunho and Yoochun was running to the said place,when they reached,Their mens were already surrounded the area with guns.Yunho was ready to kill.

Changmin was walked towards Yunho and Yoochun.Changmin told them to calm down,he told them to disguise themself as the hardcore,and yes they knew about it.Yunho put on a blonde wig and a mask,Yoochun put on a  long wig to hide is infamous forehead and a mask,Changmin use a cowboy hat and a mask.They are trying their best to blind in.

When the get inside they can only gasped in shock,their angel was serving them?
Their angels was a waitress,Jaejoong was serving meat at them,Junsu was serving water and Kibum was handling the money at the cashier.What the hell is this?!

“WHAT THE IS THIS?!”Yunho yelled as he pulled off his blonde wig and mask.
“YEAH! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!”Changmin yelled as he throw his cowboy hat and his mask on the floor.
“AND WHY?!”Yoochun yelled as he pulled off his long wig and throwed at one of the hardcore face.

The hardcore leader stud up,
“This is fantasy! The women we adored,serving us with a wide smiled and gently placing our plate and asked as how the food,it’s heaven!”The leader  as said he spins around.Jaejoong,Kibum,Junsu,Yunho,Yoochun and Changmin was disgusted, ‘Poor thing’

“Let’s go home”Changmin suggested as look at the spinning man disgustingly.The others nodded as an answer,walking out of the room.They laughed,it was stupid,looking at the hardcore spinning like crazy.

They walked out of the building,they can only jumped in surprised when Yunho mens was ready to shoot them.

“Lower the guns.”Yunho ordered,The mens lowered the guns and sigh.They were hoping that they will kill someone today. “Nice.You train them?”Jaejoong asked Yunho.Yunho nodded, “I almost killed them”
They all laughed at Yunho answered,they knew that Yunho is a strict person.



On the other side of the country,
“I will have you Jung Yunho.I wont give up”A women with dyed blonde haired said.dressing up as ty as she can with short skirt and tank top.

“Young mistress,when will you have your flight to korea?”A butler came in.
“Today.I want VVIP”The women said shortly.
“Yes.”The butler bowed and walked out.

The women walked to a door inside the room and opened the door,revealing what inside.It was full with Yunho pictures,Yunho missing things and Jaejoong pictures.The women touches Jaejoong pictures and slamed it on the floor.

“I will kill her,If she dared to touch my Yunho.”

A name was written on the wall,

Jung Yunho  <3 B.....



_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for being such a tease,I think all of you know the answer.
It’s easy.