Chibi Jungs

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

9 Years old Jung YunHo...

"UMMA! I wanted to be Kim Jaejoong husband!" The small head kid asked his mother.

"Yah! you are still young to think about marriege"The beautiful woman responded her son.

"Umma ,i may be young but i know that who i wanted to be with,I LOVED KIM JAEJOONG!"

"Son,you better think about taking over our business" The older man answered his son.

"I will be the boss mafia because i don't want my angle to be eating ROCKS!" The older cople just can only sighed,thinking why does their son this serious.

"Did you finish your homework?" the older man asked his son.

"........"
 

"You didn't do it,right?"

"*cough*molla*cough*"

"You were dreaming to be the Kim's future son-in-law when you are this lazy.The Kims are business family,requires brains,disipline and self-control.When you mastered all this 'so-called-high-class',maybe there will some hope that you will be their chosen one"

"Woah.....being the angle husband is 'ING AWESOME'' 

"Yeah it is ING GREAT"The older man answered awhile high-five his son.

"Yeobo........Yunho....." The man and his son turn around and saw something that made them breaking in cold sweats.The women was holding a samurai and was ready to attack her husband and son.

"What i said about swearing in the house...."

"I will chop off your heads and throw them in the river...." The father and his son answered in unison.

"Now,come here yeobo and Yunho,In the bedroom,In 10 minutes..." The women smiled,the bodyguards that saw the scene can only gulp their dry salivia,Afraid of the master wife that used to be a Gangster.

"D-de.....umma/jagiya"

The husband and the son can only tailed behind their mother,After hearing the main bedroom door closed,the bodyguard,maids and the chief xan only be sweating awhile hearing a slaped sounds and grounned mens.

Meanwhile,in the Jung kitchen.

Changmin was having chips as lunch can only smirk,hearing his appa and hyung crying the main bedroom.He turns his heads at the sweating bodyguards.

"Who was the one that started it?"

"Y-young master Yun-Yunho"

"Owh....Why really wanted to know how much it's hurts?"Changmin stared at the bodyguards.The bodyguards can only looks down on their feets when their heard a louder groun.

"It's hurts like you were slaped by 50 women,although it's just only ONE slaped in the by my umma"The bodyguards gulped and continuing to gaze their feets,

"Yah,Changmin you are scaring them,One evil maknea you are" An boy came awhile rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung,you were sleeping again? I was scaring them since i was bored'

"Changmin,don't you think that Yunho hyung is crazy over the new born baby from the Kims"

"Yeah,I am crazy over Kibum,Nice,cute,loveable!"

"Why am i only left single here?"

"You are married to 'sleep' so you are not single"

"I AM NOT"

"YES YOU ARE"

"NOT"

"YES"

"NOT"

"YES"

"SHUT UP,CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR HYUNG HERE??" the oldest son came awhile rubbing his pain ."Hows your going" The seconds eldest son asked.Knowing it's hurts.

" 1 swear = 15 slaps in the ,so it's feels like  i was slaped over 100 in the "

"Poor hyung"

"I heard that Jaejoong felloff her crib."Changmin smirked,thinking about his hyun reaction.

"WHAT!!! DRIVER!!!!! READY THE CAR!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE KIMS MANSION!!

"Chill hyung.Just a white lie" Yoochun patted his hyung shoulder.

"YAH! CHANGMIN! I WAS SCARED!"

"Mianhe.....Just bored" Yunho sighed in relieve 'at least you are safe'.

"MY hurts!" The older came with a sore .

"Ouch,that's gotta be hurts...." Yoochun flinched a little awhile imagining his appa .

"Appa,hurts?" Changmin asked.

"Yeah."

"Like?"

"As long as it's your Umma hands that slapped my ,i can indure it"

"Such a M"

"What? I am not M,I am just...-"

"S and M couple,its well"

"What about you three?" The older man asked his sons.

"Molla,but we know one thing.'Never ever let your spouse learn anything from our mom'" they answered in unison.


"At least you know that





_-_-_-_-=================-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-