Jung and Kim Meeting~!

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

All of them sat down at the dining table,

Changmin still asking for forgiveness from Kibum,but Kibum just smile and said "Are you kidding me?".

Jaejoong asked Yunho to give back her neck tie back but Yunho said he doesn't want to returned her neck tie because it's smell like Jaejoong.

Junsu was annoyed seeing Yoochun speaking on the phone for 1 hour already.Junsu sigh 'OH MY GOD,SUN!'

All of them start eating the high class food infront of them,Changmin can only eat vegetables and rice,when changmin was sneaking to try the meat Kibum slap his hand and said "Punisment is punishment"

The elder was getting ready to tell their youngster,

Suddenly mrs.Kim and mrs.Jung said "WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA TO HAVE SOME FUN!"

everybody jaw dropped except for mr.Kim and mr Jung.

Junsu ask with a wide smile,"So when are we going there?!"

"who said that you youngster are going?"Said mr.Jung.Smile on junsu face turned to a frown.

"So,Yunho,Changmin and Yoochun will be taken care of you,Angels"Said mr Kim.

"WHAT??!!,With them,How long are you going to be there??"Jaejoong got panicked.Mrs Kim answered "Maybe for months or even years"

Yunho was smiling like a crazy person awhile jaejoong face turned pale.

Junsu was happy because she can see Yoochun more often

Changmin was happy and scared at the same time.

"When well you go??"Kibum asked.

"Tomorrow,in the morning"mrs. Jung answered.

Junsu blurted "But we haven't get our things yet.."mr.Kim smiled "we alredy to asked the maid to pack all your things and send them to Jung Mansion"

"Where will we sleep?" Jaejoong got totally confused.Yunho jumped "You will sleep in my room,Kibum sleep in Changmin's and Junsu will sleep in Yoochun room."

mrs.Jung hit her eldest son head

"Are going to make jaejoong pregnant at that age?!"Yunho rubbedhis head.

"We have 5 guest room.You can you any of them"mr.Jung smiled.

"No,it's okey.We can take care ourself.We are very thankful for your honur"said Kibum and Jaejoong nodded.

"With your pretty face?No,you guys are staying in the Jung mansion.It is a lot safer with man that is strong like the Jungs so."Mr.Kim said seriously.

"But,it..." jaejoong is not finished saying anything."No buts,joogie"said mrs Kim.

"so tonight you will be staying here"mr.kim smiled evilly toward his angels.

Junsu winked and said "OKEY APPA"

after eating,the three angel were dead tired talking about their parents so-called vacation.

The maid show them the guest room,they did not bothered to hear the maid explanation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Junsu puts on the silky pajamas and lay on the king size bed.She felt uncomfortable because she still not use to sleeping in other people houses.

Junsu brought the pillow on knock at Jaejoong door.Junsu thought Jaejoong going to open the door but it's was Kibum.

"Bummie unnie,what are you doing here?"

"Well i can't sleep,so i thought i could sleep if there was somebody there with me"

"Can't i sleep with Joongie and Bummie unnie tonight?,i can't sleep."

Kibum nodded and let Junsu come in the room.Jaejoong was playing withher smartphone.Jaejoong saw Junsu making her way to the room.

"Let me guess,you can't sleep too."junsu nodded and lay right side of Jaejoong.Kibum was trying to sleep at Jaejoong left side.

Junsu remembered something "Joogie Unnie,Bummie Unnie....why did Yunho and Changmin Oppa acting so weird.

Jaejoong and Kibum smirked and told Junsu everything.

Junsu was laughing hearing her unnie story."Unnie,that punnishment is too heavy for oppa."

Jaejoong nodded "Because that is their only way to make them relised that it is bad to stalk people"

Kibum nodded "Beside having fun teasing them,we can get some benefits from them"

All three of them start getting sleepy after the long talked.

In no time,the fell in a deep sleep.




Question Time
will the kim angel be safe staying with the Jung princes
A)Safe
B)Unsafe







Tbc