Punishment

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

"Yunho,don't leave me.I love you more than I love myself"Jaejoong cried on Yunho shoulder."I love you too.To the point that I won't let you go even you beg or cry".Jaejoong smile and aim for Yunho lips.Yunho nozzle his lip that waiting for Jaejoong suddenly....BANG...a rock hit Yunho head.Yunho realised that he was sleeping when he saw leaves and his nozzle lips.He look down and saw Jaejoong,Kibum and Changmin.Changmin was tied by the oak tree.Jaejoong was smiling evilly waitting Yunho to come down.Yunho saw Kibum was holding a long rope.

Yunho POV

I will be dead if i get down the tree.Jaejoong is really angry right now,Kibum even tied her own lover.What am i going to do right now??.

"Jaejoong looks like school already end.haha i felt asleep at a thick branch.haha..."why am i sweating like a mad dog right now!.

END POV

Jaejoong smile evilly and said "You better come down here,my lovely Yunnie"

Yunho was smilling awkwardly and come down.

Jaejoong was waiting for Yunho to reach to the ground. Yunho reached to the ground.Jaejoong pull Yunho arm and took him to the gim storage.

Jaejoong asked Yunho with a cute face "Why did you follow me to school?".Yunho blushed seeing Jaejoong aegyo

"I-I was dead worried about you,i thought you are going to be by some wolves,if that happend i will kill them".Yunho hug Jaejoong tightly.

Jaejoong start her evil mission.jaejoong crashed Yunho lips.In a few second jaejoong felt something poking at her thigh.Jaejoong moves her hands al over Yunho chest that made Yunho .

Jaejoong smirked and act like she was .Jaejoong moaned at Yunho ear "Yun-nie y-you are h-hard".

Jaejoong kiss yunho lips and Jaejoong get her tie and covered yunho eyes.

Yunho felt there was nobody there when there were no kisses and touches for Jaejoong.Yunho untied the tie look around the storage with his hard .

Now Yunho know what is Jaejoong puninshment,for Jaejoong it's fun but to Yunho it's hell bacause he really needed Jaejoong.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong walked towards kimin couple with a wide smile.

Changmin was already untied.Changmin puninsment was he need to eat ONLY vegetables and rice for 3 days.No wonder Chagmin face was so pale.

Kibum told jaejoong that we have a meeting the Jung Family tonight So we need to go back to the mansion right now.Jaejoong nodded and Jaejoong totally forgot about Yunho and without thinking, Jaejoong run to the school parking lot.Kibum called the driver to pick them up at the parking lot.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Kim Mansion,

Junsu was waiting for there unni to arrive.Junsu was wearing a pink polka dot dress.

http://weheartit.com/entry/25388960  (junsu dress)

Kibum and Jaejoong arrived.Junsu yell "Yah,hurry up 1 hour we will depart to Jung Mansion.Jaejoong and Kibum Jaw dropped and answered "WHAT AN HOUR??!!!!".Jaejoong kiss junsu forehead likes always and run to her room.Kibum gives a peck at junsu cheeks and run to her room without saying a word.

Kibum finish dressing up herself.Kibum was wearing her favourite clothing.

http://favim.com/image/611818/    (Kibum's)

Jaejoong put some perfume ,and wears her cute blue dress

http://favim.com/image/611818/     (Jaejoong dress)

mr. and mrs.Kim was happy seeing their 3 angel dressing up beatifully.

Junsu was so happy seeing their parent smile proudly.Junsu asked "Umma,appa hurried up.I can't wait to see Chunnie and mr. and mrs. Jung"The whole family laugh at Junsu cuteness overload.

Kibum asked "Why are eating dinner at Jung Mansion?".Jaejoong was also curios.Mr.kim answered "when we arrived there you will know".

 "sound something fishy here,are you hiding something from us?"Jaejoong said in a joking tone.The family chuckled.Junsu startled when she saw the clock.

"We are going to be late if we keep on chatting like this.Hurry,I dont want to be late."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Meantime at Jung Mansion,

Yunho did not get out of his room.He was still thinking of jaejoong seduction.He keeps on turning on everytime he think about  jaejoong mouns.

Changmin was sooooo pale awhile seeing the maid setting up the table.the foods were...justt....toooo......perfect for Changmin.

Yoochun was getting ready to great his future-parents-in-law and his cute su-ie

mr. and mrs Jung was worried about Yunho and Changmin.Yunho keep on locking himself in the room and Changmin face was pale.

In a few minutes,The Kims arrived,

mrs.Jung and mrs.Kim was huging and talking like tomorrow is going to end.mr. and mr. Jung were happy seeing each other.

mrs.Jung was admiring the 3 angel in front of her.Junsu,Jaejoong and Kibum bow at mr and mrs jung with a pleasant smile on their face.

Yoochun gives a kiss on junsu cheeks in front of their parents.Junsu blushed.

Yunho run towards Jaejoong and hug jaejoong tightly and say "My babyboo punishment is hell"

Changmin walked lifelessly toward Kibum and kneeled it front of her "Please forgive me bummie,i promise that i never do it again."

mr. and mrs jung was shocked seeing their sons,mr and mrs Kim were surprised seeing their future son-in-law and nephew-in-law.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Question Time

Who do you think you pitied the most.Why??
A)Changmin
B)Yunho



TBC~ -_-