Kim's photoshoot

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

Jaejoong wokes up from 2 hard slamed.Kibum and Junsu woked after hearing a weird racked outside.Suddenly,Jaejoong's room door opened,What an idiots.There is Yunho,Changmin and Yoochun,they look relieved after seeing their girlfriends on a bed safely.Junsu was annoyed "WHAT ARE YOU THREE WERE DOING?!! DESTROYING OUR BEAUTY SLEEPING....!!!!!!!".

"I thought you left.........."Yoochun mumbled.

"WELL,HOW CAN I LEAVE YOU THREE IDIOTS WHEN YOU GUYS WILL SEARCHED FOR US LIKES MADMAN!" Kibum lost her patience.

"but...."Changmin looked down to his feet.

"BUMMIE UNNIE IS RIGHT! YUNHO,YOU ARE THE OLDEST BUT YOU ACT THE MOST CHILDISH AMONG THEM!!!" Jaejoong glare at Yunho.

"But,boojae,...."

"JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS ROOM!!!!" The kims say united.

The Jungs runs out from the room and closed the door as glently as they can.The kims look at each other and sighed. 'Possesive boyfriend we have.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong,Kibum and Junsu used the Jung's car.A few minutes later,Jaejoong phone rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo,who is this?"

"It's me,Siwon.I need your help."

"Owh,wonnie oppa.Whats wrong?"

"We are short of models,Can you and your sisters help me?"

"I wish i can but Yunnie...."

"I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM...PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!"

"Hmmm...I will asked su-ie and bummie unni.When i get the answer i will text you."

"Okey..."



Jaejoong looked at Kibum and Junsu.

"Just a few second ago,wonnie oppa called"

"Short of models?"Kibum glace at Jaejoong.

"Yeah,how did you know?"

"He was killing my phone.I heard Junsu phone were ringging non-stop too" Junsu nodded as agrement.

"So,should we say yes?"

"I'am okey" Junsu smile.

"I will follow you two"Kibum just chukled.

"I will text wonnie oppa then."

TO:WONNIE OPPAYA~

OK! WHERE WILL WE MET UP

                                   FROM:JAEKITTY<3

TO:JAEKITTY<3

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.....I LOVE YOU JOONGIE

LET'S MEET UP AT MY OFFICE....^_^

                                   FROM:WONNIE OPPAYA~

 

 

"Mr.driver,takes us to the Choi intertaiment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting ready for the photoshoot.The kims can't beleive what are they were wearing.Super short skirt,Tank top and cat ears with a tail.
 

"I am going to kill wonnie for this" Kibum eyes were fiery.

"Me too"

"Dont forget me" Jaejoong glared at the photographer.

"OKEY LET START THE PHOTOSHOOT"

"Let get started,we are the Kims family.So let's get the magazine cover.OKEY?"Jaejoong smiled ang look at kibum and junsu.

"WE ARE KIMS SISTERS"

12 hour the photoshoot takes.Jaejoong,Kibum and Junsu were worned out.Without knowing their phone were ringging like hell.

Kim Jaejoong missed calls=799 from Jung Yunho.

Kim Kibum missed call=699 from Jung Changmin.

Kim Junsu missed calls=790 from Jung Yoochun

Kim Jaejoong text massage=1000009 from Jung Yunho

Kim Kibum text massages=2000001 from Jung Changmin

Kim Junsu text massages=33118739 from Jung Yoochun

Jaejoong asked siwon to sent them home because she knows what will happen....

Meanwhile at Jung mansion,

"WHERE IS MY JOONGIE!!!!??!!"

"BUMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU??????????"

"SU-IE!!!! I MISS YOU PLEASE COME HOME"

The 3 idiot is yelling at their phone since morning.Changmin can't concentred on his study.Yoochun can't help but drive everywhere to find Junsu since she is too cute.But their worries can't beat JUNG YUNHO,awhile working at the Jung corp. he can't stop dialling and texting Jaejoong,he even called the school to asked about Jaejoong.All 3 of them is acting like madmans.

''CALL ALL THE UNDERLING AND SEARCHED FOR MY JOONGIE!!!" Yunho yelled one of his underlings.

"MY SU-IE"

"AND MY BUMMIE TOO!!!!!"

the underling were ready to begin their searching,when suddenly a black car come in,it's siwon car.

"YUNHO-AH,HELP ME TO GET YOUR SLEEPING GIRLFRIEND!"

"WHAT THE !!! YOU CHOI SIWON.YOU STOLE MY YEOJACHINGUYA!!!!!!!!!!!" The Jung brother yell at Siwon ear.Siwon walked inside leavin the Jung brother to carry their girlfriend in.Among the 3,the most Siwon feared is Yunho.because he still remember the day that Yunho kicks the bastard asses when he found out that they were ual harrasment Jaejoong.The second siwon feared the most is,Yoochun.He will kill those person silently,sounds creepy.Lastly Changmin,he is cool when involved food.

After putting their girlfriend to their rooms.Yunho walked and hold Siwon neck,"you better explained everything before you D I E"

"Ye-yes"

They all sat att the living room,Siwon told them everything.

"WHAT THE SIWON! YOU ASK MY BOOJAE TO USED THOSE CLOTHES.MENS WILL DROOL,YOU BASTARD!"

"When will the magazine will be published."Changmin asked.

"Next week."

"WTF" 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

One week later,the magazines were published

"Joongie looks hot"Yunho drool over the magazines.He brought 5 boxes of magazines and Jaejoong poster.

"Bummie looks y" Changmin eyes were full with lust.

"this skrit is too short for su-ie,Junsu beautiful legs are M I N E."

"Looks like our angel will gat more popular" Changmin eyes widened.

"So,joongie is in danger!"Yunho eyes were fiery.

"Great thing that today is sunday"


ACHOO.....the kims sister were snizing.Jaejoong was holding bunch of shooping bags same Kibum and Junsu.Suddenly a full of men were surrounding them.

"OMG.... IT'S.....

__________________________________________