Chibi Kims

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

"Kibum-unni!Jaejoong-unni was bittied by a long thing!"Junsu ran to Kibum.Kibum who was spacing out,jumps out and ran to the backyard with Junsu,calling the maids to ready the first Aid-kit.The reach at the backyard,a load cried can be heard.

"Joongie,are you okey?"Jaejoong cried when her bleeding leg moved."K-kibum-unni,my leg feels WAAA!!!"Jaejoong cried.

"How did that thing looks like.?"Kibum asked."Jaejoong-unni was trying to save me from a long thing.Jaejoong-unni kicks that thing and that thing bites Jaejoong-unni leg,and that thing colour is green and long as appa pants."Junsu explained.

"Long thing?!,MAIDS!BODYGUARDS!BUTLERS! CALL MRS.KIM AND MR.KIM!JAEJOONG WAS BITIED BY A SNAKE!"Kibum yelled and the mansion went crazy.The maids were running all over the place,butlers were calling their master,bodyguard were running towards Jaejoong.Great thing Kibum was smart.She rip her dress sleeve and tied it on Jaejoong's bittied leg.Jaejoong legs was swollen.A ambulance siren can be heard.

Jaejoong was take to the hospital,the Kims was relieved when they said that the poisan was already been taken out.Thanks for Kibum smartness.But,of course there is someone that is 10 times a lot more worried,its Jung Yunho.When Yunho heard about this news he was skipping classes,wanted to hang out with his buddies,Siwon and hyunJoong but his 7 years old girlfriend is first.Yunho ran to the hospital.

"Is boojae okey?"Yunho asked mr.kim.Although it is awkward to called 'boojae' infront of mr.Kim,in Yunho mind is only one thing.'Is my baby is safe'

"Don't worry,Yunho-ah,your boojae is safe.Wait,its still schooling time,oh no you skip classes?Your mother is going to killed you!"mr.Kim eyes widened.Who is brave enough to face to face Jung Leeteuk,the used-to-be gangster boss.other than the idot Jung Kangin,obviosly blinded by L.O.V.E.

"I know,but my boojae is more important than school"Yunho said with confidence.Mr.kim evilly grined "i heard the choi family wanted jaejoong as their daughter-in-law."

"Bwoh? wait! CHOI SI WON OR CHOI SEUNGHUN?"Yunho asked.

"Hmm......The answer is B"mr.kim smirked.

"What?! He got straight F on his exam! not suited! only Jung Yunho is suited!"

"owh.....i think my daughter really hate to be alone because maybe kidnappers going to steal her away~"mr.kim said.Yunho rushed to the VIP room and saw Jaejoong was sleeping.Jaejoong was mumbling in her sleep."mmm........Y-yunnie oppa!.......Sh-shiro!"Yunho eyes widened.'does jaejoong hate me?'

"S-siwonnie o-oppa,..........
naega dangsin eul joh-a....."0.0 'jaejoong likes siwon?! ,I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!"

"Hyunjoong oppa.......Sa-ranghea~"0_0'jaejoong loves hyunjoong?!!!!'yunho ended up crawling to the corner.

 Jaejoong woke up and saw a man figured with a school uniform standing at the corner of the room awhile his head is resting on tthe wall.Jaejoong heard the man mumbling some word.Jaejoong got up from the bed,although the doctorr said don't get up from the bed,curiousity takes over.Jaejjong walked at saw what the man was doing,he was stabing a vodoo doll with a knife.

"Yunnie oppa,wwhat are you doing?"Jaejoong asked.

"Just revenge."

"who?"

"Siwon and hyun joong."

"Waeyo? Wonnie oppa and hyunjoong oppa is handsome and nice."

"*Cough*What about me?"

"Yunnie oppa is the best because Yunnie oppa loves joongie so much!"

"Kyupta.Sarangheayo,Jaejoong-ah"Yunho lets go of the vodoo doll and hug jaejoong tightly.

"Yunnie oppa is warm like a teddy bear~!"

Jaejoong and Yunho made up from a Tiny fight.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________