Jaejoong First Day Of High School

Clashed Between Two Different World(Yunjae)

Jaejoong and Kibum was walking to Dong Bang High School.They past an All-boys school with a pleasant smile on there face that make the male student heart stop.One of the male student was running towards Jaejoong and Kibum and say  

"You must from Dong Bang High School.Nice to meet you.Can I took a picture of you..."Sudenlly the boy scream "AHHHH!!!"

when the boy turned around he say Yunho glare at him with a fist that is waiting to punch the boys face.Jaejoong was shocked seeing Yunho and say "JUNG YUNHO STOP!,ARE YOU GOING TO PUNCH HIM TO DEATH?!".

Jaejoong pout with a cute face that made the boys nosebleed.Yunho hug Jaejoong and glare the boys with a deadly glare that say 'LOOKING AT MY BOOJAE CUTE FACE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SEE HELL' the boys runs away from Yunho.Jaejoong stepped Yunho feet and asked. 

"Yunnie what are doing here?".Yunho answer "I was going on a jog when suddenly saw the..."Jaejoong smirked and say "You are jogging using jeans,and it's is tight jeans".

"Look at the time,I'm going to buy some MIneral Water So.BYE!" Jaejoong chuckled looking at Yunho running and hit a pole.

At Dong Bang Middle School,

Junsu was humming and smiling thinking about Yoochun when suddenly a boy with a handsome face holding a rose,kneeled and asked "Will you be my lover?"

Junsu was annoyed and yell "HELL NO!"

 The boy was suprised bacause it is his first that he was rejected.

Junsu walk past the boy like nothing happend.

Back to Dong Bang High School,

the boys jaw dropped looking at the school princess walking with an angle beside her.

Jaejoong and Kibum did not notice that there is a two pair of eyes stalking them.Well as you all know the stalker is the eldest and the youngest son of the Jung Family.

Changmin was making sure that his hyung will not go berserk at the male student.

Kibum started to felt walking behind her than she heard a something weird.She turned around and saw Changmin was holding a larger hamburger and smiled happily.

Kibum pulled Changmin ear and enter a jim store and glare at him.

"What the hell are you doing in my school??"Kibum whisper to Changmin ear that is totally red.

"Well,other than you get worried at me you better get worried of Yunho hyung" Changmin pouted.

"WHAT???!!.Yunho-ah is here??!!!,THAT NOT A GOOD NEWS IT'S BAD NEWS",Kibum yell  that made changmin covered her mouthed with a soucy hand.

"Yunho hyung was feeling unsecured about Jaejoong because she got more pretty and her body curved was so seductive"Changmin was saying it trufhfully with a innocent eyes.

Kibum felt her lip was full with sauce because Changmin hands.Kibum was going to wiped her lip suddenly changmin kiss her and wiped every single sauce on her lips.

Changmin chuckled after seeing her lover red face.

"Anyway,I am searching for Yunho hyung so don't cheat on me awhile I'm gone".Kibum pouted and said "Wait and see".

Back to Yunjae Couple,

Class 1-A was waiting for the teacher to walk in the class bacause they are waiting for the transfer student.The gossip spread all over the school about a living angel on earth.

Jaejoong was waiting outside of the class waiting for the teacher to announced about her.The teacher call her "Kim-shi".

Jaejoong POV

When I walked in the class i received i warm smile from the boys but a deadly glare from the girls.I introduced myself  "My name is Kim Jae Joong,my old school is Sakura All-Girls School.Nice to meet you all."The teacher smile and said "Student,do you have any question for Jaejoong-ssi?".

A boy raised his hand."Do you have a lover?".All the boys was waiting for the answer.

I was wandering should I tell them or not, I choice not to tell them,"I am single".Some of the boys were jumping and some were hugging each other.

Another boy raised his hand,"Are you the chairman daughter and cousin of the school princess?".The student was shocked at the boy question.

I was surprised "Yes,I am.How did you know?" 

The boy grin "You look beautiful just like the princess and your family name is 'kim'"

END OF POV

The teacher tell jaejoong to sit next to the window,jaejoong nooded and bow to the teacher.


Jaejoong took her sit and glance at the oak tree and she felt calm bacause the oak tree was beautiful.
 

Yunho was spying Jeajoong at the oak tree thick branch.He was surprised when Jaejoong look at the oak tree with a calm face.He felt warm and happy inside because he felt that he was loved although Jaejoong can't see him but to him just her calm face can make him felt he was loved.

Yunho fell fast asleep at the thick branch. Yunho totally unawared what is going to happen to him after the school ends.





Question Time
What is going to happen to yunho after school ends?
A)He will be sleeping until midnight.
B)He cannot get down because there is an obstruction.



TBC