[The weird feelings..]

Together With No Regret

They sit bus to went back home.They are standing since there was no place to sit and it's crowded and hot in the bus.

"How was your school day oppa?" Yoona asked while staring at Sungmin.

"I'm not good,my mood just ruined by Lee Sunny!" Sungmin said with an angry tone.

"Hmm...you mean the girl just now? I think she's a nice person,and she is Yesung oppa's cousin."

"She is not a nice person,you will know soon."Sungmin said and Yoona just wondering.

 

SungMin POV:

When i was talking with Yoong,I saw a guy behind her is standing closer to her and his hand seem to touch Yoong's...! I quickly stand behind her and hug her tightly from the back.Yoona seem to be shock as she jump a little.

"I will explain to you when we got home." I whispered beside her ears and eyed the guy.The guy just quickly move away to another place.

I feel that there's an awkward feeling between me and Yoong when i was hugging her.

 

When we arrived home,we sit on a bench behind our house,we are just living beside each other.

"What happen just now oppa?" Yoona asked as she was curious.I explain everything that happen on the bus.

"Omo! gomawo for saving me just now oppa!" She said after hearing my explaination. "What should i do to thanks you?" She continued.

"Kiss me then..." I said while pointed at my cheek.

"What?!" She yelled and she started to blush.

"If you don't wanna kiss me,then i will kiss you!" I said jokingly and and smirk as she start to run away and i chase after her while we both are laughing.

End POV.

 

Yoona POV:

After having my dinner,i sat on the sofa with my dad and we're having a little chit-chat.While my mom just busy washing dishes in the kitchen.

"Yoonie~Give these cookies to Fany aunty,would you?" My mom coming out from the kitchen and handed me a box of cookies.

"No problem umma." I said and kiss her cheek as she just smiled.

 

I went to Sungmin's house with a box of cookies.I knock the door twice and Mr.Choi open the door.

"Hello Yoong,Let's come in!" Mr.Choi said happily with a smile on his face and i just smiled and walk into the house.

"Fany aunty!" I went into the kitchen to look for her.

"Sweetie,i miss you!" She gave me a hug while Sungmin oppa just standing behind her while staring at me.

"This is for you Fany aunty." I said and handed her the box of cookies.

"That's so sweet from you,gomawo nae sweetie." She smiled brightly while eating the cookies.

 

I decided to go back since it was late now and i'm sleepy.

"Good night Mr.Choi and Fany aunty." I said goodbye to them and ready to go back to my house.

"Hey! You didn't say goodbye to me miss Yoona." Sungmin oppa said while he pout cutely at me.

"Ok...good night oppa,and thanks for saving me today!" I said and quickly kiss his cheek and run back to my house.

End POV.

 

"Actually i feel warm when i hug you..and i feel happy when you kiss my cheek.." Sungmin thought in his mind and he was confuse about this weird feelings that never appear in his heart before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second chapter is here,enjoy it! :D