[I regret nothing!]

Together With No Regret

Sungmin POV:

Today,i just went to Yoona's house to go to school with her,since this few days we never meet,but one thing that make me shock is..she went to school earlier than me.Her mom just told me everything that happen to her yesterday when she come back home.I'm really worried about her! This few days,she's not the cute Yoong that i know anymore..i wonder what's wrong with her...

 

When i saw she's sitting at the library,i approached her.She looked up and i can really see there's a wound on her cheek.

"Yoong,what happen to you?" I sit beside her and caress her hurt cheek.Her eyes just got teary now..It's hurt me,i don't like to see the one i love crying.

I hug her tightly and kiss her wound on the cheek.

She just quickly push me and walk away quickly.

 

"What happen to her? And...did she forget what happen that night when we kiss?" I sighed and went to my class.

End POV.

 

Yoona was daydreaming again during class. "Should i just act cool to Sungmin oppa? Or i should act happy for he and Jessica unnie?" Yoona thought and there's a tear escape from her eyes.

 

After school,when she is going to walk out the school gate,she saw Jessica and Sungmin is hugging each other and they just enter a care and drove away.Yoona feels like she's going to cry again but she managed to hold it.

 

Yoona POV:

I'm sitting on a bench behind my house garden while look down.Then,someone tapped my shoulder and it was Fany aunty.

"Why are you here sweetie? I have seen you here at upstair for a long time.." She just sit beside me while caress my hair.

"I'm just thinking about something Fany aunty.." I sighed and look at her.

"MInd to tell me,sweetie?" She asked while hugging me.

"Do you regret something before,Fany aunty?" I stare at her.

"Well,i'm going to tell you what happen during my day when i meet Siwon." She smiled as she started..

Flashback:

Fany is in love with Siwon since the first time she saw him,But the sad things is her bestfriend,which is Taeyeon,likes Siwon too.So Fany just hide her feelings to Siwon since she don't wanna lost her bestfriend.

At last,Siwon and Taeyeon finally together which make Fany broken heart.But for her surprise,Siwon decided to tell Taeyeon that he wanna broke up with her because he has someone he likes.Fany still didn't dare to tell Siwon since her bestfriend was still hurt after the broke up.

End Of Flashback.

 

I was confused for awhile after hearing what Fany aunty said.

"Wait a minute,you say you didn't dare to tell Mr.Choi but why you both are married now? and what about my umma and my appa?" I asked her as there are many question appear in my mind now.

 

"Yes,at first i didn't tell him,but i just really love him.So i just try,I don't care about if he likes me anot,i just feel that i'm relaxed after telling him.Then,he accept me and he said actually I'm the one who he likes,that time i just feel like i'm the most happy person in the world.And your umma was open-minded too,she accept our relationship and meet your appa."She said and she smiled as i can see that she's really happy.

 

"My dear,just do whatever you want before you regret,it's better if you try once better than none..you will feel relaxed after what you have done." She continued and she leaves me alone while i just shouted thanks you to her as i know what to do now..

End POV.

 

During the night,Yoona is still waiting Sungmin to come back.When she saw him walking towards from a distance,she run to him and hug him tightly while sobbing,Sungmin seem to be surprised with her reaction.He caressed her cheeks while staring her teary eyes.

"Oppa,please don't leave me,don't move here,i wanna stay with you forever~!" Yoona still sobbing while speaking.

"What are you talking about?" Sungmin was confused and stare at the girl.

"Aren't you're going to married with Jessica unnie and move to England?" Yoona said and looked at him.

"What are you talking about again? I'm not married with her,and i'm staying here!" Sungmin said and pinch her cheek.

"Jinjjayo?" Yoona started to smile while her tears still falling from her eyes and Sungmin wipe her tears away.

"Of course,you're really a pabo,never listen clearly what Jessica say,she's going to married another boy!" Sungmin yelled and hug Yoona's waist.

"Arra! i'm a pabo,satisfied now?" Yoona said while pouted cutely.

"Haha,then you will be my pabo baby forever!" Sungmin said while he winked and then he kiss her lips.

They hug each other tightly while they kiss,Yoona just feel happy now because she regret nothing.

[END]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is the end,how is it? :D

 

 

 

hehe,hope that every reader can wait for my stories! i have done another stories! :)