[The kiss,during their childhood]

Together With No Regret

Today is a big day,there will be many guests who attend the birthday party.Yoona's family went to Sungmin's house early in the morning.They are preparing for the food and drinks while Kangin and Siwon is busy arranging the tables and chairs.

 

"Sweetie~can you please call my son to wake up? It's getting late..." Fany said and Yoona nodded happily and went to upstair.

"Oppa,wake up! It's your happy day today!" Yoona yelled as she jumped like a child on Sungmin's bed.Sungmin kick Yoona's leg which cause Yoona to fall on the top of him.

"Ya oppa! You ert!' Yoona shouted as she stand up and slap Sungmin's arm while blushing. Sungmin just stare at her while laughing.

 

After they went to downstair,their parents already eating their breakfast and they joined them.

"Yoong-ah,what present will you gave me?" Sungmin smirk while looking at the doe-eyed girl.Yoona was about to answer but there are an answer beside them.

"A kiss?" Siwon tease them and both of them blush hardly.

"Appa! what are you talking about?!" Sungmin yelled and Yoona just turn around to hide her blush face.

"Owh,you don't remember,minnie? Both of you have kiss before when your 6th years old birthday,hehe~" Fany just giggle at the two kids who's blushing hard at there.

 

Flashback:

"Happy birthday! My baby son!" Fany said to his son,Sungmin.

"Thank you umma!" Sungmin said happily and kiss his parents cheeks.

"Yoonie-ah,why don't you gave minnie a kiss?" Taeyeon said while both of the kids just stare at each other and move closer...

until their lips meet! Their parent were laughing happily,while since they are still young,and they didn't know what is love,they just confuse about what are their parents laugh at.

End Of Flashback.

 

Yoona POV:

After all the teasing and blushing things,I helped my mom and Fany aunty to decorate the house.I Put some lights,cards and others which is Sungmin's oppa favourite.

Sungmin oppa just helped his dad to clean the garden while my dad is cleaning the kitchen and other staff.I think we have did a great job here,

" I just wish Sungmin oppa can be happy on his birthday.." I thought in my mind and continued my decoration.

End POV.

 

Time is passing so fast,everything has prepared.Yoona and her family is preparing themselves to ready for the party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Party is coming,what will happen next? :)