[I'm really a fool to them...]

Together With No Regret

Yoona POV:

After what happen last night,me and Sungmin oppa didn't talk at all,we just feel awkward because that's happen too fast and we just secretly peeking each other without letting each other notice.I just hope my parents and his parents didn't notice about this.

 

"Yoongie!" I heard a voice behind me and it must be Yesung oppa.

"Hello oppa! how is everything going?" I asked as i smiled.

"I'm very good,how about you yoongie?" Yesung oppa take a look at me.

"I'm fine here oppa~" I try to smile brightly as he didn't notice i'm wondering something.

Now i just feel that i'm shy around Sungmin oppa,what should i do?!

Me and Yesung oppa waves goodbye to each other since he has to go to another class. " Take care yoongie!" He shouted and i smiled.

 

When i'm heading to my dancing class,someone grabbed my hand and push me to the bathroom.When i was going to shout,i looked up and shocked to see it was Sunny.

"Hello Sunny-shi,may i help you?" I'm kinda scared and afraid now,i wonder what will she do to me.

"Yes,i need your help! I want you to stay away from Sungmin oppa! You know he's mine!" Sunny shouted and she slapped me hardly which causes me accidentally fall down.I don't know what should i do since her gang was here,i can't fight with them,my tears start to roll down from my eyes.

"Hey,why did you do that?! Go away or i will inform the principal here!" I heard a voice from a girl and she's trying to help me to stand,while Sunny and her gang just glared at the girl while walk away.

 

"Are you ok miss?" the girl asked as she looked at me.I was stund there for awhile when i looked clearly of the girl's face.

End POV.

 

"Jessica?" Yoona looked closer to her and the girl seem to be surprised.

"How do you know my name?" She asked curiously.

"I'm Yoona,Sungmin's friend!" Yoona said and she finally recognised her.

"What's bring you here unnie? It's a long time we didn't meet." Yoona asked while Jessica is trying to put on some medicine on Yoona's face.

"Yup,it's really a long time since i broke up with Min,I just come back for awhile and later i will meet him." Jessica said and Yoona felt a little jealous and curious.

"So,any big news here unnie?" Yoona try to change the conversation and smiled.

"Nae,I'm going to move here again and married with......" Before Jessica finished,Yoona stand up.

"I'm sorry unnie,but i have to go now,bye unnie!" Yoona waves goodbye and run as fast as she can.

 

Yoona POV:

After i run for a long time,i'm getting tired as i stopped running.Many questions pop on my mind. "Are they going to married? Sungmin oppa just cheated on me? Am i a fool to them? "

 

Flashback:

Jessica was Sungmin's first love.They are really love each other and Yoona feels happy to them.Until one day...

"Oppa,i'm sorry but i can't be with you anymore..." Jessica said.

"Why? Please tell me why? Am i doing anything wrong?" Sungmin almost cried out when she heard what his girlfriend said.

"Aniya oppa,you didn't did anything wrong,i just need to move to England because my parents wants me to study at there..i'm sorry oppa.."

Jessica said and she run away while crying.

Sungmin oppa just stood there while his tears were falling down like rivers.I saw everthing that happened.He kneel down and yelled out loud while crying under the rain.I just kneel beside him and hug him tightly and he hug me tightly while crying out loud.I just hope he will be ok...

End Of Flashback.

 

Rain started to poured down again,i looked at the sky and my tears started to coming out from my eyes.I just let my tears falling under the rain while walking back to my home.My heart is really in pain....

 

"Yoonie! What happen to you?!" My mom said when she saw me coming back with my wet body and there's a little wound on my cheek since Sunny really slap me hard. I didn't said anything and just hug my parents tightly and cried more.

 

"I'm really a fool for you Sungmin oppa,I just thought that we are together,maybe i'm thinking too much..." I thought in my mind.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aww...poor yoong! T.T

What will happen at the next chapter? Are Jessica and Sungmin really....married...???