[The only girl in my eyes]

Together With No Regret

Sungmin POV:

I just wear my shirt nicely same as my mom and dad.They are welcoming the guests while i just talking with some of my friends who has arrived.But...today i just hope to see someone now,the one who is important for me..

 

I keep peeking at Yoona's house and wish her to arrive early since i scare i won't have chance to talk with her because they are many friends and guests at here.

 

"Sungmin oppa~I'm here!" Sunny appeared from somewhere as i try to push her away because i don't want the guests to missunderstood and i really don't like her to come but i must too because some of my friends want her to attend.

"Today you're my prince and i will be your cute princess." She said while smiling at me.

"Go away! you're not my princess!" Aish! this girl is really getting on my nerves! After then,she just stayed quietly and went back to her gang of friends.

 

Something caught my eyes,as i looked clearly,the girl i wish to see is finally here! Even she didn't put on makeup or anything,but she's still look like an angel in my eyes.

I walk towards her and she just smiled at me.I can see that there are many boys who's staring at her too. "Oppa,are you hungry? I wanna eat now." She asked me but i didn't managed to hear that since my mind gone blank because staring at her. "Oppa! can you hear me?" She use her hands to shakes me,finally i managed to hear what she said.

"Hmm..Yoong-ah,you're really pretty today..." I said and looking into her eyes while i can see that she's blushing hardly now.

"Aish,you didn't answer my questions oppa,let's go to eat,i'm hungry now!" She said and i know she's trying to ignore what i said since she was shy.

End POV.

 

After they finish eating,they are drinking some wine for the first time,they feel the wine was nice to drink,and they drink again and again.

When Sungmin wanna dancee with Yoona,Sunny stand infront of them.

"Oppa,dance with me nae~" Sunny said and grabbed Sungmin's hand.

"But i want to dance with Yoong!" Sungmin said and Yoona just look at both of them.

"Aniya oppa...you can dance with Sunny-shi." Yoona said and put a weak smile.Sungmin has no choice since Yoona already said that and he cannot be rude infront of many guests,and he ended up dancing with Sunny.Some boy wanna dance with Yoona,But she refused and feel bored,then she went to the balcony.

 

"Actually...i care you dance with her..." Yoona thought as she sighned while looking up the sky to see those beautiful stars.When she is closing her eyes to enjoy the peaceful of the place,someone call her." Yoong."

She turned around and saw Sungmin was standing at there with a smile while she was surprised to see him.

"Shall we dance?" Sungmin approached her and held out his hand and Yoona put her hand on his hand.They move closer to each other and Sungmin held her waist while Yoona just put her arm around Sungmin's neck.

At first they are awkward,but later on they enjoyed like there is no tomorrow.They are afraid to look into each other's eyes but it's accidentally meet.

They stopped dancing and move closer..closer..until their lips meet.

Sungmin kiss her lips passionly while Yoona closed her eyes and reply his kiss while blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow,finally! :D <3

haha...but that's not the end yet,2 more chapter to go! :3