[Spark in the eyes]

Together With No Regret

Today,Sungmin going to school without Yoona because she was sick.He can't concentrate at his study because he was worried about Yoona.After school,Sungmin just went back to home as fast as possible.

 

Sungmin POV:

When i knock Yoona's house door,Mrs.Kim is the one who open the door."Hey minnie,are you here to see Yoonie? Come in." Mrs. Kim said with a smile and i smiled back and went inside.Mrs.Kim always treat me nice since my mom and her are bestfriend. "Minnie,can you take this medicine and soup for Yoonie to eat? She's not eating since morning." I just nodded after Mrs.Kim said and i take the food to upstair to her room.

 

I went inside and put down the food.I can see that she's still sleeping like an angel,her cute face always makes me smile.I sti beside her bed and caress her hair.

I just think...i start to like her now...

 

After some minutes,she has awake and she was surprised to see me." Oppa~ you are here." she said and smile softly.I just nodded and feed her to eat since she was weak now. " Gomawo oppa~" She smiled and give me a hug.

 

I was about to give her the medicine to eat,but she just use her hands to cover and shake her head,cute! "Come on..just eat ok? or not you will not recover..." I'm trying to give her the medicine but she refused again.i have no choice,i just ended up giving her a lollipop and she smiled happily and eat the medicine.

 

Flashback:

When we're 7 years old,Yoona was getting a high fever and she don't like to eat medicine.

"Yoong-ah,you must eat your medicine,ok?" I telled her to eat the medicine but she's still refused and pout.

"I will give you sweets if you eat your medicine." I said and she quickly eat her medicine.After she eat her medicine,she was waiting for the sweets but i didn't gave her and started by hiding the sweets in my pocket,then we just chasing each other until i'm tired and ended up giving her the sweets.

End Of Flashback.

 

I Just pinch her cheek softly while she was enjoying eating the lollipop.While she just pinch my cheek back hardly which cause me to yelled in pain.

End POV.

 

Yoona was giggle when seeing Sungmin yelled in pain and Sungmin began to tickle Yoona's waist which cause the girl to laugh out loud.

"Oppa! Stop!" She try to stop Sungmin but fail because Sungmin was too strong.

"Oppa~ah,can you please stop?" Yoona try to use aegyo voice to stop Sungmin while Sungmin stop for awhile.

They look at each other eyes,there are sparks in their eyes..their heartbeat is beating so fast and Sungmin slowly lean closer to Yoona's face and Yoona just closed her eyes tightly since she was nervous.

 

When they are getting closer...

"Yoonie!Minnie! Come down to have some snacks!" Yoona's mom,Taeyeon yelled from downstair.They quickly stand up and they feel awkward with the situation just now.

"Oppa...should we go down now?" Yoona broke the silence and both of them stand up and began to go down.They just act like nothing happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will they act like nothing after all??