[I'm jealous! I start to love her!]

Together With No Regret

Yoona went into the classroom as usual and saw Yesung already arrive and reading some books while there are some of his fansgirl staring at him." Yoongie,I heard you're sick,are you ok now?" Yesung said and touch Yoona's forehead." I'm ok oppa!" She said and she show her brightest smile."Do you have some time this afternoon?" Yesung asked and Yoona just nodded. "Hmm...my mom is going to buy some new clothes to my cousin,but now she doesn't have time and she call me to buy for my cousin,can you help me to choose?" He said again and Yoona nodded happily.

 

Yoona POV:

After school,I went to find Sungmin oppa to said that i will went home late and not going back with him.Sungmin oppa just nodded and leave by himself.He's not smiling or playing jokes with me today,i wonder what happen to him.And the worst thing is about the incident yesterday,i still remember! And i can't even sleep because him,aigoo...

 

Me and Yesung oppa arrive at the shopping mall and we start to went into all the shop one by one.We are having a good time here,sometimes he would call me to try the clothes.

"Hmm...i think is enough here,i begged my cousin will like it." He said to me and i giggle.

"Nae,i think Sunny-shi will like it." After i said,he seem surprise.

"How do you know my cousin is her?"

"You tell me before oppa." I said and pinch his cheeks playfully while he just put out his tongue as we both laughed.

 

Later on,Yesung oppa pulled me to one of the shop and i'm curious what did he wanna buy.He just buy me and him a keychain,there are same. " So this is out bestfriend keychain." He said and we both just smiled.

 

After Yesung oppa and me arrive at my home,I saw my dad just come back from work and about to open the door.

"Appa!" I shouted while walk to him and hug him while Yesung oppa just smile at my dad.

"Oh,Who's here?" My dad stare at Yesung oppa.

"This is my friend,Yesung." I said and Yesung oppa just shake hand with my dad.And we went into the house.

"Oppa,wanna stay here to have dinner before you leave?" I asked while using my puppy eyes and he just gave up and agree to stay here.

 

When we are having dinner,my parents keep teasing me and Yesung oppa which make me to blush all the night.

"So you're Yesung right?" my mom said and Yesung oppa just nodded while eating.

"Are you Yoonie's boyfriend?" my mom continued to say. " Umma!" I yelled.

Me and Yesung oppa just blushed hard and my parents just laughing.

End POV.

 

Sungmin POV:

Finally! I saw Yesung coming out from Yoong's house.I already saw him coming to her house just now as i peeked out to see them.I saw Yesung waves goodbye to Yoong and hug her which make my blood boiled!

"Why he wanna hug my Yoong?! Wait! She's not mine!" I poke my head.After Yesung leave,I just peeked at Yoong until she went inside her house.

 

Actually i'm really jealous when i saw them together! Especially this afternoon after school,I don't have my happy mood when i saw  them.I think i'm just really in love now...in love with my bestfriend!

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is it so far? i really hope you all can forgive me if my grammar mistake is bad! T.T