[Sharing the ice cream]

Together With No Regret

Today is sunday,Yoona's parents decided to go to the beach to relax and have some family time with Yoona.

"Fany and Siwon will follow us too." Taeyeon said to her husband,Kangin.

"Sure! It would be fun,especially for our Yoonie and Minnie." Kangin said and laugh.

"Appa! what are you talking about?" Yoona come out from her room and stare at her parents while giggle.

"Aniyo,just something that's funny." Kangin mess his daughter's hair and Yoona just pout cutely at her dad reaction while Taeyeon just laugh at them.

 

Sungmin POV:

Going to beach today! I feel excited but i don't know why,maybe because it's a long time i didn't go to the beach or because of that girl.I stared at the doe-eyed girl for a long time when she and her parents walk towards me and my parents.She is really...hot today,of course her cuteness always appear on her face.My heart is trumbling so fast when she's sitting beside me in my parent's car with her parents.

 

when we reach there,my parents is prepared some food same as Yoona's parent while me and Yoona are playing around just like our childhood time.

Flashback:

"Oppa-ah! you ruined my sandcastle! you're an evil!" Yoona yelled as she saw her sandcastle has fall.I just laugh evily,i know i'm naughty that time.Yoona glare at me and her tears start to run down her cheeks.I started to become panicked.

"Aigoo..don't cry please Yoong.." I started to comfort her after my laughter but she still look down and cry.

"Aish! I will buy you an ice cream,are you happy now?" I asked her and she just look up,and i grab her hand and buy ice cream for her.After then,she just stopped crying and eat the ice cream happily.I just smile with her cuteness.

End Of Flashback.

 

I just smiled myself,it's been 10 years now,and now we are 16 years old.I'm glad we are still together...as friends! "Wanna have some ice cream,oppa?" Yoona asked and i nodded happily.

 

We went to buy ice cream,but the ice cream parlor said it's only one left,so i let Yoona to have it.We sit on a bench and Yoona is enjoying her ice cream.

"Let's share together oppa." She said and feed me using her spoon.I was kinda surprised but i feel happy at the same time.

End Pov.

 

Yoona Pov:

When i was going to feed Sungmin oppa,I heard a girl voice called for Sungmin oppa.When me and him turn around,the girl name Sunny is smiling while waving at us.

 

"Why are you here?!" Sungmin oppa said while he's shock to see Sunny's here.

"That day i heard that you both are coming here,so that's why i'm here to accompany you both!" Sunny faked a smile and hug Sungmin's oppa arm while he just trying to let go. I just wonder why Sungmin oppa don't like her,maybe i haven't see her bad side yet..?

End POV.

 

"Son! I'm here now!" Fany waves to her son while looking at the girl beside him.

"Oh..you're Lee Sunny right?" Fany continued as she eyed his son because his son always complain about Sunny and Fany start to dislike her.

"Hello Mrs.Choi! nae,i'm Sunny.Nice to meet you aunty!" Sunny act cutely infront of Fany while Fany just faked a smile.

"Mom,help me!" Sungmin mouthed the words to his mom,while Fany is going to say something,Sunng already grab Sungmin's hand to leave.

 

While they are leaving,Sunny just push Yoona aside causes Yoona to fall down while Sungmin wanna help her but it's too late so he just stared back at Yoona helplessly since Sunny grab him tightly to somewhere.

"Omo,sweetie are you ok?" Fany help Yoona to get up,Yoona just nodded and went back to the place where her parents at.

 

Sungmin POV:

"Could you please let go off me?!" I can't stand it anymore and i yelled at Sunny and she let go. "Oppa-ah~can you teach me how to swim?" Sunny just use her puppy eyes to stare at me but it's not working on me.

"I'm sorry,but i have to go back to see Yoong!" I was mad for what she did to Yoona and i began to headed back.

"Why do you care about her that much?! YOU LIKE HER?!" I can hear she's shouting,when i heard the words 'like her',my head start to trumbling fast as i ignore her and when back to see if Yoona is ok.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how is it? I need comment please! :)