[School Days!]

Together With No Regret

"Pabo ya! Hurry up or else we will be late to school!" ,

"I'm coming!",the younger girl shout when she heard Sungmin was shouting.She run to the gate and Sungmin just rolled his eyes.

 

"What takes you so long?" Sungmin eyed the younger beside him.

"I sleep late,I can't fall asleep yesterday." Yoona said and pout.

"You can't sleep? are you missing me?" Sungmin smirk and put on a confident smile.

"Are you kidding me? why would i miss you?" Yoona said and put out her tongue.

They both start to laugh because they know they are just joking around,they love to joke since they're young.

 

Soon,they arrive school,there isn't any change about the school.Both of them waves goodbye because they are heading to different class.

"Wait me at the school gate after school." Sungmin said before they start to leave and Yoona just nodded like a kid while make him chuckled with her reaction.

Yoona Pov :

I'm sitting inside my classroom while looking out at the window.Suddenly i heard a loud crowd screaming someone's name.I'm not surprise to hear that i know it was Yesung oppa.He was one of my bestfriend in the school,he is a popular student in the school,everyone at the school knows him,many girls fall for him.

 

I just smile brightly when he approached and sit beside me.

"Hey yoongie,it's a few days we didn't meet." Yesung say and give me a hug.

"Nae oppa,where have you been? i miss you so much oppa." i said and stare at him.

"Ah..I'm just getting a fever."

"Fever?! are you ok now oppa?" I'm worried about him now since my bestfriend was sick.

"Nae,i'm ok now,don't worry yoongie." He said and pat my head softly.

 

I just look around and i saw there are many envy eyes staring at me,some of the girls glare at me like they are going to bite me into pieces.Then,the teacher arrive..

While the teacher is talking,i'm just daydreaming...i just feel that i'm lucky because i can friend with Yesung oppa but his fans girl are really freaking me out!

"We are just friends,no more no less!" I thought in my mind.

End Pov.

After school,Yoona waited Sungmin as usual at the school gate.When she saw Sungmin is walking towards her,there is a girl who keep following him,while he just ignore her.

"Yoong,let's go." Sungmin said and grab Yoona's hand.While the girl just eyed Yoona and give her a death glare before they leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is it,maybe you would find it's bored,but trust me,it will go well during the few more chapter! :)