Girl Walking The Streets

True Life

Ji Ea had been running for an hour and was slowing down. She looked up into the sky.

"It's almost 6." 

She walked to a near shop. Ji Ea pulled the door open and bowed to the hamonim. Strolling the drinks she stopped and looked at the strawberry yogurt. Ji Ea streached her hand out and grabbed the drink. 

"Just this hamonim" Ji Ea said with a smile. 

Ji Ea walked out of the shop heading to a bus stop. It was nearly night so not many people where out. Ji Ea layed her body out on the seat until the bus came. The sound of the arriving bus woke Ji Ea up. When she had opened her eyes a fimiliar guy was right in front of her. Ji Ea bounced up from the seat and rushed into the bus. In the bus she chose in the far back of the bus. When Ji Ea felt the seat she instantly closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

 

"Hello..............Hello.............. Yah........" 

Ji Ea was hearing a voice in her dream but she couldn't find where it was coming from. She felt a warm touch on her face.

"Myungsoo?" Ji Ea said

"uhhhhh." 

Ji Ea popped open her eyes. She had her head on some guys should she lifted her head and looked at the guy's face.

"Your the guy from the stop!!!"

The guy eyed Ji Ea.

"Uh sorry I was sleeping on your should it's just.... Nevermind."

Ji Ea went scooted over. She could feel the guys body heat. Ji Ea leaned her head on the window. The sky was filled with dark clouds. One by one rain drops fell onto the window. 

"I wonder if  anybody is worried."

Ji Ea grabbed her phone and hit Nickhun oppa's number.

"Hello, Ji Ea where are you? Why did you jump out of the car? Tell me where you are I'll pick you up."

"Oppa" 

"Yeah Ji Ea" Nickhun replied.

"I'm on the bus. You don't need to pick me up."

"Are you headed home?"

"No, I'm going back to the hospital."

Nickhun sighed on the other side of the phone.

"Okay, go to the hospital but i'll pick up from there."

Ji Ea said yes and hung up. When the bus go to the nearest stop by the hospital Ji Ea go off. Stepping into the hospital she got a flashback of what she saw this morning. Myungsoo was sitting upwards and talking to someone. Ji Ea prayed that Suzy wasn't in the room. Ji Ea walked in the room. She turned her head to see who was Myungsoo talking to. It wasn't 1 person it was her brothers and exo. Ji Ea was the center of attention. Nobody said a word. Ji Ea turned to walk out when she almost ran into someone. She backed up to look at who she just almost ran into. Before anybody could react Ji Ea slapped the person in front of her. Ji Ea lifted her hand again but it was stoped. 

"Ji Ea, don't hit anybody."

Ji Ea shivered by the voice. She pulled hand out of the persons hand and turned around. 

"Suzy leave you don't belong here."

Suzy huffed and walked out of the room.

"L" Ji Ea said. Myungsoo has nevered heard Ji Ea say his stage name ever since they started to date. 

"I can't like you anymore." 

Myungsoo reached for her hand but Ji Ea stepped back. 

" I am going to leave to the states. So this is my good-bye gift."

Ji Ea handed the love lock to Myungsoo. 

"I am letting you free from my heart and if we really do belong together then we will find eachother with out planning it."