Hearts Breaking

True Life

"What you already have a boyfriend?!?!?!"  Nickhun was looking at her with his dearing eyes. When Ji Ea's sisters walked in Nickhun looked at them. "Did you know she had a boyfriend?" Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Yoona smiled "Uh yeah we knew you guys wouldn't be happy about her having a boyfriend so when we took her out for things with us we let them have their dates." said Tiffany as the 3rd oldest in the family. Taceyeon was curious about who her boyfriend was. "So who is her boyfriend?" Yoona went out and brought him in. Her boyfriend is Myungsoo from Infinite. He walked in dressed nice with a leather jacket collar shirt under with fadded jeans. He polietly greeted Nickhun, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon. He pulled out a box from his backpack pulled out couple rings. Myungsoo grabbed her hand and held it putting the ring on. Too bad all the 12 boys walked in on this heart breaking scene. Kai's face didn't have a expression it was blank. Kai stood by the door. In his head "Why did she hold my hand? She always smiled at me. Why?" He turned walking out of the hospital room. "Hey Kai where are you going?" Luhan looked behind him watching Kai walk away. He walked into Ji Ea's hospital room and found her holding hands with Myungsoo. Staring at them for a while he just walked in. "Annyong Ji Ea" He smiled flashing his white teeth. She waved at him with the her free hand. He looked at her hand she was wearing a couple ring. Luhan lost his smile for a moment then he flashed a fake one.

One Month Later

"Ji Ea!!! Where are you going? Let's go together!!!!!" All of the 12 boys ran after her knowing she was heading out to hang with Myungsoo. Half of them ran faster to get ahead of Ji Ea. It worked but Myungsoo just came out of know where and grabbed Ji Ea's hand running away. "Yah!!!! Yah!!! Myungsoo where do you think your taking Ji Ea?!?!?!?! Do her brothers know you are taking her out!?!?!!?" yelled Xuimin. Myungsoo pulled her into the car. In the car Myungsoo fell on top of Ji Ea when pulling her in. He looked down at her she looked up at him. He quickly got up and she pulled back. "Uh... Sorry" Myungsoo sat looking out at the window. This akward moment got even worse when they found Luhan, Kai, and Sehun in the Limo with them.

"So um prom is getting close. So who is gonna take you???" asking Nickhun. Him already knowing that Myungsoo and all 12 boys asked her to prom. "I think i want to go with........" She stopped talking then said "Kris" Nickhun nodded. He and Kris found out who made Ji Ea fall. It''s too bad it was Myungsoo's ex girlfriend.