One Boy Met Eleven to Go

True Life

Sense the day of the kidnaping Ji Ea hasn't been her normal happy self.

During class Ji Ea had a harder time. Everyone thought that she was kidnapped for fun that it was lie but that rumor blew away when the news of new boy students coming to their school. "Hello..." said a new student, Ji Ea turned around uh she turned with a slip of a foot falling. The student put his hand out before Ji Ea can fall and he pulled her close. "Uh sorry" Ji Ea pulled his arm off and walked away. He watched Ji Ea walk away but he didn't see her look back like he thought she would. "What was she looking at..." Kai thought in his head."Kai did you see that girl she is so..." before Suho finshed his sentence Kai said "She's mine" Luhan walked out from behind "Nope she looks like shes one of those girls that lost it already you know." Kai's face got red "Shut up no way." "Hey Kris" Luhan called out  "Doesn't that girl looked like she lost the girls important thing?!?!" Kris looked down a smiled "Have you guys seen the news lately?" All of them said no. "Well did you atleast hear about the kidnapping of the girl Gwihan?" Luhan quickly said yes. " Well she's the one that was kidnapped" said Kris. Suho quickly shouted "SHE'S THE GIRL YOU SAVED!!!!" Shyly Kris said yes.

During Class

12 boys walked in making the girls wailing making the guys smile. Finally all 12 boys looked to the class and Ji Ea caught their eye. 12 seats open right next to Ji Ea with her right in the middle, they quickly went to sit next to her. Luhan got the seat right next to her right when he saw her face agian and he took a look at her notebook Ji Ea left a impression. In walked the most popular girl with her crew. "Haha What the!!!" laughed Krystal "Why are these goodlooking boys sitting next to ert." All 12 boys curled up their fist, they all chuckled saying the samething. "Well it's not like you have her eyes, hair, body, figure, and you are to pathetic to be taken by a ert. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This girl who does she think she is to talk about somebodoy that way" said Tao leaning in towards Krystal.

When the bell rang for class to start Ji Ea stood and left class before the teacher saw her leave. Krystal laughed and flipped her hair going towards Ji Ea's seat to sit. All the boys got up and left class to find Ji Ea.