Prom Date

True Life

*Girl in chapter 2 and 3 (Krystal) is changed to Suzy*

All day Suho, Kai, and Luhan where trying to figure out if Ji Ea had gotten a prom date yet. Ji Ea sat slumped in her desk waiting to hear her phone ring to see if somebody would ask her to prom she knew it wouldn't be Myungsoo because he had a mini concert. She thought atleast Kai, Suho or Luhan would ask. In the hallway Luhan, Kai, and Suho were all talking about who gets to ask Ji Ea to the prom. Ji Ea walked passed those 3. 

"Hey guys" 

They where to into their conversation that they didn't even hear her voice. Xiumin laughed at them for not noticeing that Ji Ea had walked by. All of a sudden when Luhan got smacked in the back of the head by Kai he saw Ji Ea and made a run for her.

"Ji Ea do you want to go to the P^&*())(*(&*%$" 

Trying to spit out the word prom Kai's hand covered Luhan's mouth then Kai went on to try to ask her to prom.

"Ji Ea do you want to....pra@$%^$&*()" 

Suho had also covered Kai's mouth. A bunch of girls came running from down the hallway screaming. They knocked down Ji Ea, Suzy suddenly walked by looking down at Ji Ea.

"What are you looking at???" 

Ji Ea turned her head trying to hold her anger in balling her fist up. She picked her self up. One of Ji Ea's friend came over and dragged Ji Ea to say that her boyfriend was here. 

"Ji Ea! Ji Ea! Ji Ea! Oh My Gosh so okay MYUNGSOO IS HERE!!!!!" 

Out in front of the school stood Myungsoo waiting for Ji Ea. Suzy chuckled hearing that her ex was her she thought he was here to ask her to prom. She walked outside. 

"Myungsoo Oppa" 

The girls looked to find Suzy standing there. Ji Ea walked out with Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Suho, and Sehun. 

"Oppa did you come here to ask me to prom. I know we broke up but you surely have feelings for me still sense I broke up with you." 

Suzy ran over grabbed the flowers out of his hands and planted a kiss on his lips. Shocked with this Myungsoo pulled away pushing Suzy down. 

"What are you talking about I didn't come here for you and also I broke up with you!!! Get that straigt."

Suzy's face got red. People moving out of the way as Suzy ran. Myungsoo saw that Ji Ea had witnessed the whole thing. Ji Ea walked down the stairs.

"Myungsoo did you really date that wrentch?"

He looked at her with his sparkling eyes. 

"Yeah.... But that was when I was a trainie."

Ji Ea looked somewhat relieved. Ji Ea turned around walking away. Myungsoo grabbed her hand and hugged her. The girls watching screamed. Myungsoo turned Ji Ea around to look at his face. He wisphered in her ear.

"Do you want to go to prom with me?" 

Smiling she leaned in close to his ear.

"HMM.... Do I go with you as a lucky fan or just as Myungsoo's girlfriend?"

"I think you going as my girlfriend is perfect." 

Myungsoo hugged her tighter and kissed her on the forehead. The bell rang for the last class to start and then Myungsoo let Ji Ea go.