The Ending of the Begining

True Life

"Ji Ea!"  "Ji Ea!" "Ji Ea!" Yelling from the woods where Ji Ea's brothers. Screaming her name at the top of thier lungs over the sound of the police sirens. Ji Ea was kidnapped from school, she was specaily picked by one of the most dangerous kidnappers in South Korea. The story is that he escaped from North Korea and lost his 19 year old wife and 2 month year old daughter at age 21. Ever since he had escaped from North Korea goes and takes 19 year olds that have long brown hair, white flawless skin, hazel eyes, and a skinny but curvy frame. He (Kim Yong Chi) is known to have killed all the girls he rapped if they didn't cooperate with him to bear him a child to remake his dead family.

On the phone was Tacyeon with Tiffany "Did you find her yet?" sobbing in the background were Ji Ea's other sisters Yoona and Soonyoung. The 3 brothers went only because Yoona, Soonyoung, and Tiffany looked just like Ji Ea and also her age. Running through the woods was Nickhun hurrying to find Ji Ea with the rest of his squad; he is the sheirff of Seoul. He stopped at the cliff, looking down he grabbed a rock and dropped it. Down below was a house. Jumping down without a rope Nickhun landed safetly and quietly he jumped of and surcured the area first.

Struggling to stay conscious was Ji Ea, she was strapped in a chair. She listened to the sound of Kim Yong Chi singing a tune when Nickhun's shadow pasted from the tiny window. Turing the door nob out came Kim Yong Chi he pulled down his pants along with his underwear and then boom.

Ji Ea fell to the floor with a thump she was suddenly under someones chest being held. She saw her oppa Nickhun run in with his squad. Who was holding her then?

Pulling her up was Kris a new cop that was part of the squad he didn't look old enough to part of her brother squad but Nickhun had accpected him even though Kris was Ji Ea's age because of Kris's althetic and school skills. Kris was as good as Nickhun