Finding Who Hurt Are Love

True Life

Everyone was gathered at the door waiting for what the docter's news on the surgery. "Ji Ea's head injury is getting worse her head is having internal bleeding that won't stop but we closed up the bleeding but for now I think she will have to stay in the hospital for a while longer if she's lucky she will be able to do things normally." They all sighed in relief but they where still shaking about what might happen if she could not recover. The docters wheeled Ji Ea out; AThe doctors facess where weird when they saw how many guys where standing out side for one girl.

Waiting for Ji Ea to wake up all they boys only thought of holding her hand to give themself comfort to feel that she was okay. Her brothers held them back because they where already holding her hand. "Uh what are all you guys doing here? You should've left, I don't want to trouble you" said Ji Ea as she was getting up. Kai heard her voice and woke up. She looked at him with a smile, she patted the bed for him to sit next to her. He went to sit next ot her, he looked down at his hands. "My hand is so close to her hand" He wannted to hold it to feel comfort but it was too late she grabbed his hand. He looked to see if anyone was awake, no one. He leaned in to kiss her then Luhan jumped out of now where and sat plopped in the middle. Ji Ea turned her head and sighed in relief that Luhan stoped the kiss. Kai looked at Luhan with laser eyes and then he saw Ji Ea grab Luhans hand. Kai could tell that Luhan was exploding of happiness. While everyone else was sleep Luhan and Kai took Ji Ea for a walk. While on the walk the docters where surprised she woke up so early. "It must be alll that love she gets from the boys she had to come back." said one of the docters letting Luhan and Kai hear what docter said. Walking back into the room Ji Ea found her brothers by the door, they gave her a look seeing if she would give them a sign about which guy out of the 12 she will pick but she hid it to well.

Everybody left the hospital room leaving Ji Ea alone. She was bored out of her mind so she the tv. The drama Playful Kiss was on and they got to the part where they are on their honeymoon. Ji Ea watched interested in this drama, Suho walked in quietly sitting on the bed with Ji Ea. She noticed but didn't want to miss anything of the things happening in the drama. At that moment Kai walked in and looked at the TV with the guy and the girl on the bed kissing then looked at Ji Ea and Suho. He saw Suho on top of Ji Ea kissing eachother. "Stop!!! No!!!!" He came back to his senses and saw Suho sitting on bed and Ji Ea on the oppsite side.

"So Ji Ea which guy out of the 12 so you like the most???" She smiled ""Oppas I have to tell you something"